Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet (45069 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Hezmatosky: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
That's why they call it settling down. You can't eat your cake and have it. You just have to let go some privacy. Even though Bill Gates marry a lawma official. It won't still be d same for him
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by boyjo: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kondomatic:
Marriage isn't for everyone, just do you and face front make others see chance do their own. Life is that simple

"Just do you, just do you", na im make single people full everywhere
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Not9ce(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abi auntie dey run for early morning dickson. I come in peace
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neddstark:

It's the proper thing to do. But hoez think otherwise. Na your life. If you like carry pikin for all the 70+ old men for your street, e no concern me. You can even fck a blood-related sibling. It would be perfect sef.

Unnecessary anger all to evade a very simple question. I’ll ask the question again.

1)Do you need marriage to have sex or kids?
2)Can you say no girl has ever fcked you as a bachelor?

Do answer this time, I like to think you are sensible enough to process this simple question.

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Then that explains the predicament of most Nigerian kids brought up in the worst form of single-parenting where two parents are under a roof, but one is tasked with the parenting.

You don’t have to be cool with her. Stop overrating yourself...

Nigeria parents produce responsible and meaningful children with character and morals

The western society via divorce, baby mama ( single mother's ) produce useless and unethical children

Nigerians copying them are foolish
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by LONGPREEK(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
because smelling pussy tuurns u on
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Donspicey: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Columba90:
Simply, one of the challenges of extreme introverts.

Mehn u got me on this..............

To much talk sef dey weak me...........

I reason more dan i speak...........

Any way forward??
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hm! Aunty talk true.

Do you use all your life's morning period to take decision that there won't be at least a few you would spare your family?

I hear you.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Unnecessary anger all to evade a very simple question. I’ll ask the question again.

Do answer this time, I like to think you are sensible enough to process this simple question.

Regards

Yes u need marriage to raise good and ethical children and have responsible sex

Surly a man isn't expected to be a virgin b4 marriage so hence I have bleeped alot of girls and we had quality fun winks***
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Surly a man isn't expected to be a virgin b4 marriage so hence I have bleeped alot of girls and we had quality fun winks***

Deflections;

Let me repeat the question again.

It is funny when children in a corrupt nation like Nigeria where tribalism, ritual killings and all sorts of vices thrive, have the effrontery to talk about ethics/responsibly.

Tell me about a nation with the highest concentration of hypocritical and slow people per square meter.

My question stands. No semantics and deflections needed in answering it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
johnnychuks:
don't worry your body go tell you when old age comes, you will know the important of marriage and children been around at that night age.
don't worry, she will get a caretaker wink
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Neddstark: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards

Funny enough I was not angry. Just encouraging you to live your godless lifestyle. I will answer you when i am done learning project management online.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Deflections;

Let me repeat the question again.

It is funny when children in a corrupt nation like Nigeria where tribalism, ritual killings and all sorts of vices thrive, have the effrontery to talk about ethics/responsibly.

Tell me about a nation with the highest concentration of hypocritical and slow people per square meter.

My question stands. No semantics and deflections needed in answering it.

Please o dont politicize hypocrisy, everyone is a mothafucking hypocrite

I ACCEPT AM A HYPOCRITE

A man has the privilege from nature to LovePeddler around and still b able to raise a good family and children cos we are polygamous by nature. A woman dares not cos HOES DONT RAISE GOOD CHILDREN TALKLESS OF KEEPING THEIR MARRIAGES.

There's no society that's perfect unless u kill yasef and go to heaven, humans are not perfect

Back to ur questions

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by gbemishile: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
You have just been unable to grow up
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Regards

1) Yes, with evolutionary scientific evidence by biologist with respect to what's best for kids
2) A lady sleeping around is a promiscuous w h ore , a man does these its his polygamous nature , both are fornicating but different consequences
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by johnnychuks(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
don't worry, she will get a caretaker wink
no issue when the time comes shi will know deference between care taker and her blood.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neddstark:

Funny enough I was not angry. Just encouraging you to live your godless lifestyle. I will answer you when i am done learning project management online.

Dapcity007:

1) Yes, with evolutionary scientific evidence by biologist with respect to what's best for kids
2) A lady sleeping around is a promiscuous w h ore , a man does these its his polygamous nature , both are fornicating but different consequences

DEMZEE:

Please o dont politicize hypocrisy, everyone is a mothafucking hypocrite

I ACCEPT AM A HYPOCRITE

A man has the privilege from nature to LovePeddler around and still b able to raise a good family and children cos we are polygamous by nature. A woman dares not cos HOES DONT RAISE GOOD CHILDREN TALKLESS OF KEEPING THEIR MARRIAGES.

AM VERY SURE UR OWN SOCIETY ISN'T LIKE PARADISE OR UR SOCIETY DOESN'T HAVE SERIAL KILLERS, ROBBERS AND CON ARTISTS AMONGST OTHER VICES UHN

Back to ur questions

Naso. See as they crying and evading a very simple question. “A man isn’t this, a man isn’t that”.

Since a man isn’t expected to be a virgin, babes like Asa can use you guys to pass time till she leaves earth. So, she doesn’t need dildos, there are enough sex objects like you three. I hope you get my point now. Bye grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Naso. See as they crying and evading a very simple question. “A man isn’t this, a man isn’t that”.

Since a man isn’t expected to be a virgin, babes like Asa can use you guys to pass time till she leaves earth. So, she doesn’t need dildos, there are enough sex objects like you three. I hope you get my point now. Bye grin

Sure we will Bleep the hell out of her and useless her sexually and devour her like a piece of meat.

We even want people like asa sef to release SPERM and have quality fun without commitment

At the end we will end up marrying sweet and pure virgins as wives and have sweet and good children and family with them
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by IkemChris(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
And she is the singing songs that are making us married grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
IkemChris:
And she is the singing songs that are making us married grin grin

Aswear she is just trying to fight her nature
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Her pussssssy and breasts go don sour and dey still like elephants skin
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Sure we will Bleep the hell out of her and useless her sexually and devour her like a piece of meat.

We even want people like asa sef to release SPERM and have quality fun without commitment

At the end we will end up marrying sweet and pure virgins as wives and have sweet and good children and family with them

A virgin probably raised you, says so much about the importance of hymen in raising “good children”. Congrats, nwa ex-virgin. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

A virgin probably raised you, says so much about the importance of hymen in raising “good children”. Congrats, nwa ex-virgin. grin grin

Yes oh my mom was a pure virgin but my popsi na sharp shooter and women are still flocking around him till date and he's in his 60s

MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE BUT WOMEN ARE NOT, ITS PURE LOGIC

VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE BUT A MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

ASA WILL ALWAYS B USED AS OUR SEX OBJECT AS LONG AS SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN. EVEN IF SHE HAS CHILDREN FROM WEDLOCK,SHE WILL STILL B OUR SEX OBJECT WINKSSS***
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Yes oh my mom was a pure virgin but my popsi na sharp shooter and women are still flocking around him till date and he's in his 60s

MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY NATURE BUT WOMEN ARE NOT, ITS PURE LOGIC

VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE BUT A MAN'S WORSE NIGHTMARE

ASA WILL ALWAYS B USED AS OUR SEX OBJECT AS LONG AS SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN. EVEN IF SHE HAS CHILDREN FROM WEDLOCK,SHE WILL STILL B OUR SEX OBJECT WINKSSS***

Everybody’s mother was a virgin, including mine- one would wonder whose mothers the fathers were fucking.

Calm down you hear? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Since a man isn’t expected to be a virgin, babes like Asa can use you guys to pass time till she leaves earth. So, she doesn’t need dildos, there are enough sex objects like yoa three. I hope you get my point now. Bye grin

f
As a polyygamous man by nature who practice hypergamy if she is a hoe she needs to take my nutty sperm and i pay her, if she is worth it and she stops wh orring around I will make her a concubine for my pleasure sake
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by TheWalkingMind: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Everybody’s mother was a virgin, including mine- one would wonder whose mothers the fathers were fucking.

Calm down you hear? grin

U sure Abt urs
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Calm down you hear? grin

Not everyone mother was a virgin, not every mother is in a stable marriage. Some women are single mothers and they raise the worst children ever just see how ERICA behaved in BBN.

U CAN'T FIGHT NATURE MADAM, NOBODY VALUES A VIRGIN MAN BUT EVERYONE VALUES A VIRGIN WOMAN AND EVEN WANTS TO WIFE A VIRGIN WOMAN THAN A WOMAN WHOSE PUSSY HAS BEEN DESECRATED BY OTHER MEN.

HOES DONT MAKE GOOD WIVES

SINGLE MOTHERS DON'T RAISE GOOD CHILDREN

FACT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Coinbased: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Her ligwt
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Not everyone mother was a virgin, not every mother is in a stable marriage. Some women are single mothers and they raise the worst children ever just see how ERICA behaved in BBN.

U CAN'T FIGHT NATURE MADAM, NOBODY VALUES A VIRGIN MAN BUT EVERYONE VALUES A VIRGIN WOMAN AND EVEN WANTS TO WIFE A VIRGIN WOMAN THAN A WOMAN WHOSE PUSSY HAS BEEN DESECRATED BY OTHER MEN.

HOES DONT MAKE GOOD WIVES

SINGLE MOTHERS DON'T RAISE GOOD CHILDREN

FACT!!!!

I value them. I know you are a Nigerian-used community prick and that is understandable, but please don’t make it the standard.

For an Erica, there is a Clarence Peters.

I am actually very concerned about who raised you. She obviously did her best...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan Signs Endorsement Deal With Ruff ‘n’ Tumble (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) / Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.