Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet (45070 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Here comes the tears. I knew it was somewhere around. Just had to push the right buttons...

Which tears are u talking about or are u fantasizing about my SPERM winks, it tastes very salty and delicious though.

My community-used prick is up for grabs o,if u want don't hesitate to holla.... I just hope ur pussy ain't like a washing basin though cos sex wit u won't b an enjoyable experience

My fingers gives the best Ever fingering experience tho....i m just a pm away

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by somehow: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Jayz bey partnerships

Janet Jackson Business convenience marriage

Otedola?
Adeboye
Oyedepo?
Your parents?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by emonis88: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
i can feel her.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Here comes the tears. I knew it was somewhere around. Just had to push the right buttons...

..ftf

Y d laughter

Better tighten DAT loose pussy and recieve his alpha Dickk
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by cbrezy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Mr jailer....

Not a most you must get married

I just downloaded this song
She released it 2007
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by johnhood(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
I am not the preacher of Love. I am Indaboski Bahose. The rion himself.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Draught: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Marriage is all about compromises..

If you're not ready to sacrifice some part of you to let someone in your daily lifestyle then don't bother..

Nobody is perfect, even you!

3 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dapcity007:
..ftf

Y d laughter

Better tighten DAT loose pussy and recieve his alpha Dickk

DEMZEE:

Which tears are u talking about or are u fantasizing about my SPERM winks, it tastes very salty and delicious though.

My community-used prick is up for grabs o,if u want don't hesitate to holla.... I just hope ur pussy ain't like a washing basin though cos sex wit u won't b an enjoyable experience

My fingers gives the best Ever fingering experience tho....i m just a pm away

There is this trend I noticed with some Nairaland guys. When they don’t have anything LOGICAL to respond, they start using offensive words. They only do this with females because they believe it will make most females backoff.

Personally I think it is a major trait of people who are mentally deficient. Forgive me, it just has to be. The funny thing is, when you give it back to them, they are usually more embarrassed than you. One knucklehead pulled same stunt with me few days back, when I responded- he started crying. Reminding me that I am intelligent and I use it wrongly. grin

Why they do this is beyond me, but like I said, I think it has to do with mental deficiency. It takes a lot to hold your ground without resorting to the use of slurs and ad hominem. When you get there, give me a mention. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

There is this trend I noticed with some Nairaland guys. When they don’t have anything LOGICAL to respond, they start using offensive words. They only do this with females because they believe it will make most females backoff.

Personally I think it is a major trait of people who are mentally deficient. Forgive me, it just has to be. The funny thing is, when you give it back to them, they are usually more embarrassed than you. One knucklehead pulled same stunt with me few days back, when I responded- he started crying. Reminding me that I am intelligent and I use it wrongly. grin

Why they do this is beyond me, but like I said, I think it has to do with mental deficiency. It takes a lot to hold your ground without resorting to the use of slurs and ad hominem. When you get there, give me a mention. wink

Story for the gods mtscheww

U started the yabbing and u are now claiming u are innocent

Gtf out of here jo..... Bloody LovePeddler!!!
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Swit18(f): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
othermen:
It is probably because you have built walls around yourself.
However if you let love in or ever experienced it in its full, then you would know there is nothing as desirable as it.
We make choices, and we make them based on our knowledge or affection and in your case, principles- that you have become enslaved to.
With the right person, marriage enhances. It is never the elimination of you and it doesn't have to be the elimination of your space.
But that shouldn't even be your fear. If it is, we both know it is false fear.
Your salvation is getting someone stronger than yourself, that loves you regardless or that can oust whatever passion in that private time of yours with his presence. But that is your fear and that is why you have walls and maybe you cannot even attract such in the many distractions you encounter.

One day we all wake up expired.

true but in other cases her heart have been probably broken by guys she loved and she's trying to guard her heart sacredly.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Stop with the emotive reasoning

These rhetoric won't help ur argument

What is community public dick?? Have u seen it, do u hv fact, evidence , does he sleeps around , is it not an insult u threw first

Why d double standard?
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
sylve11:

Marriage has never anyone better. na patch patch things...... cool
No o, some families got better in marriage. Don't generalize baselessly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Dapcity007:

Stop with the emotive reasoning

These rhetoric won't help ur argument

What is community public dick?? Have u seen it, do u hv fact, evidence , does he sleeps around , is it not an insult u threw first

Why d double standard?

DEMZEE:

Story for the gods mtscheww

U started the yabbing and u are now claiming u are innocent

Gtf out of here jo..... Bloody LovePeddler!!!

I asked a very simple question over and over, yet three men with three heads couldn’t give a straight forward answer.

Was the question that hard to answer without shooting oneself in the foot?? grin grin

Why do you even consider community penis am insult. I thought your manhood is for giveaway? You said this yourself naw. Nawa! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

I asked a very simple question over and over, yet three men with three heads couldn’t give a straight forward answer.

Was the question that hard to answer without shooting oneself in the foot?? grin grin

Why do you even consider community penis am insult. I thought your manhood is for giveaway? You said this yourself naw. Nawa! grin

Barren LovePeddler ur question was answered and even intelligently answered by at least by two Of the three men of which I am among

But u are too naive to understand the answers cos it wasn't Wat u expected lolzz

Anyways my community-used prick is still up for grabs baby
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

From my rationale analysis, since u began these reactionary responses, I conclude u are a self deluded egoistical narcissist who will have a hard time forming meaningful relationship with the opposite gender

My hypothesis (guess) abt u is that u are a lonely,old,bitter,feminist
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by jornwhite: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

see figurative speech, o tii pe ninu e .... sarcasm busted undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Barren LovePeddler ur question was answered and even intelligently answered by at least by two Of the three men of which I am among. But u are too naive to understand the answers cos it wasn't Wat u expected lolzz

Anyways my community-used prick is still up for grabs baby

Dapcity007:

From my rationale analysis, since u began these reactionary responses, I conclude u are a self deluded egoistical narcissist who will have a hard time forming meaningful relationship with the opposite gender

My hypothesis (guess) abt u is that u are a lonely,old,bitter,feminist

Okay. Sorry for calling you people community penis sha. I didn’t know you love to be seen as chaste. But if you people are still doing giveaway, share reach women that need it. Your ex-virgin mothers would be proud of you. All your words o, not mine abeg. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
jornwhite:

see figurative speech, o tii pe ninu e .... sarcasm busted undecided

Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Okay. Sorry for calling you people community penis sha. I didn’t know you love to be seen as chaste. But if you people are still doing giveaway, share reach women that need it. Your ex-virgin mothers would be proud of you. All your words o, not mine abeg. grin grin

Oh okay u need our sweet community-used prick no probs just pm us then u will deliver it to u at premium discount prize

The pics below shows how ur face will b decorated after encountering our community-used prick

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Yh

Don't disrespect our natural polygamous joysticks when we use dem

Don't disrespect us

Don't be rude
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
DEMZEE:

Oh okay u need our sweet community-used prick no probs just pm us then u will deliver it to u at premium discount prize

The pics below shows how ur face will b decorated after encountering our community-used prick

Dapcity007:

YhDon't disrespect our natural polygamous joysticks when we use dem
Don't disrespect us
Don't be rude

Pele my dear. The world is not structured to respect community pricks. Take a look at Forbes list, no one got in there by being a community prick. Most women (including me) won’t pay for community pricks... There is no scarcity of it, just look at two of you making offers? So pardon me for being human.

smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DEMZEE(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Pele my dear. The world is not structured to respect community pricks. Take a look at Forbes list, no one got in there by being a community prick. Most women (including me) won’t pay for community pricks... There is no scarcity of it, just look at two of you making offers? So pardon me for being human.

smiley smiley

Madam our own community-used prick is one of a kind and can't b purchased anywhere in the world

We don't need your money, we just want to use our sweet community-used prick to destroy u yamayama

A trial will convince you baby

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

smiley smiley

We have and are growing the resources to meet the need of our natural polygamous pricks
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by sylve11: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
englishmart:
No o, some families got better in marriage. Don't generalize baselessly

I can only say my parents are the only one having good marriage. May be because they are oldskool. These days own i am seeing ehn. sad cool
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Onlinebar: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Where do I find this type of girl please.....I'm tired of these attention w*hores
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Joystark(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Columba90:
Simply, one of the challenges of extreme introverts.

This right here.
We want to be alone, but we also want to be with someone.

It's crazy.

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Neddstark: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

Naso. See as they crying and evading a very simple question. “A man isn’t this, a man isn’t that”.

Since a man isn’t expected to be a virgin, babes like Asa can use you guys to pass time till she leaves earth. So, she doesn’t need dildos, there are enough sex objects like you three. I hope you get my point now. Bye grin

Yeah hurray. She made a lot of sense. She is the wisest person in the world.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Asour: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
techmo:

Bill married Linda as a Secetary before major Wealth
Mark married his lover from College days

Buffet and Jack I don't know but chances are it was before Wealth.

Not true.

Melinda gates was a brilliant Duke educated Computer science graduate employed by Microsoft. NOT a secretary.
She graduated in 1986.

Bill gates was a Billionaire(per forbes) by 1987. She was in school then.

Buffet himself sadly later had marital issues that led to separation with wife. He chalked it up as being due to overwork.

Well accentuates our EXISTING behaviors that may have lacked expression. Good or bad.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
othermen:
It is probably because you have built walls around yourself.
However if you let love in or ever experienced it in its full, then you would know there is nothing as desirable as it.
We make choices, and we make them based on our knowledge or affection and in your case, principles- that you have become enslaved to.
With the right person, marriage enhances. It is never the elimination of you and it doesn't have to be the elimination of your space.
But that shouldn't even be your fear. If it is, we both know it is false fear.
Your salvation is getting someone stronger than yourself, that loves you regardless or that can oust whatever passion in that private time of yours with his presence. But that is your fear and that is why you have walls and maybe you cannot even attract such in the many distractions you encounter.

One day we all wake up expired.

She doesn't need, she doesn't need...can't we just respect that and leave all the preaching. Sebi she said she's happy that way? That is how we will push people to enter one chance and go our way to read about their crises on blogs.

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Swit18(f): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Onlinebar:
Where do I find this type of girl please.....I'm tired of these attention w*hores
I tell you
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Starboytwo:
Atigbo... So by 3:am in the morning, we should not near you, no wahala...
grin
Starboytwo:
Atigbo... So by 3:am in the morning, we should not near you, no wahala...

grin

1 Like

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by seglabsy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Poses With His Flower Girls (Photo) / 2face Anoints Demmie Vee, Calls Him His Successor (Photos, Video) / Uriel Oputa And Anita Joseph Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.