Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet (45076 Views)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager / Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by kabillionaire(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2020
suits me just fine, only that you're too ugly for me.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by DonroxyII: 4:27am On Dec 04, 2020
othermen:
It is probably because you have built walls around yourself.
However if you let love in or ever experienced it in its full, then you would know there is nothing as desirable as it.
We make choices, and we make them based on our knowledge or affection and in your case, principles- that you have become enslaved to.
With the right person, marriage enhances. It is never the elimination of you and it doesn't have to be the elimination of your space.
But that shouldn't even be your fear. If it is, we both know it is false fear.
Your salvation is getting someone stronger than yourself, that loves you regardless or that can oust whatever passion in that private time of yours with his presence. But that is your fear and that is why you have walls and maybe you cannot even attract such in the many distractions you encounter.

One day we all wake up expired.

Some people are just too busy that they don't have time for love or intimate affairs ... Especially when you are a content creator ... Love affairs become a problem to your personal life ... Once you lock up, your partner feels abandoned.

anyway, it comes with hustle and bustle of the 21st century and many people are gonna be like this in the future to come.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by charlesucheh(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2020
ASA don't worry!

time will tell

Na you go use your hand scatter that 3am private time...

you aren't the only woman on earth!

just that you are among the few rich ones!

And for people like you, true love is hard to find, because even fine self, you no fine!
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Tremple8v: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Na talk be this ? If you get married and you have kids , I think they will another room or house too oo , because of your 3 to 8 policy. You never ready to marry. Na wetin you suppose talk , no be this 3 to 8 format
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Obarofrederick(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2020
pocohantas:

There is this trend I noticed with some Nairaland guys. When they don’t have anything LOGICAL to respond, they start using offensive words. They only do this with females because they believe it will make most females backoff.

Personally I think it is a major trait of people who are mentally deficient. Forgive me, it just has to be. The funny thing is, when you give it back to them, they are usually more embarrassed than you. One knucklehead pulled same stunt with me few days back, when I responded- he started crying. Reminding me that I am intelligent and I use it wrongly. grin

Why they do this is beyond me, but like I said, I think it has to do with mental deficiency. It takes a lot to hold your ground without resorting to the use of slurs and ad hominem. When you get there, give me a mention. wink
I don't know sha but judging from the way you respond to words here, you seem different and well tamed from other girls here, please do keep up with this your personality your type is very rare among humans
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by rachytenny2(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
I love her music. Its filled with good content. Bf's favorite artist wink
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by kelmicheal: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Her quiet time now or for mediation,or may be inspiration comes at that time
thats right

2 Likes

Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by danvault: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Obarofrederick:
I don't know sha but judging from the way you respond to words here, you seem different and well tamed from other girls here, please do keep up with this your personality your type is very rare among humans

No azz kizzin plzzz...
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Obarofrederick(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
danvault:

No azz kizzin plzzz...
Not at all boss
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by pamcode(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Is she a witch? Lol that timing is witch period o.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by OnyeMmeri: 6:57am On Dec 05, 2020
I heard she's a lesbian.
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by grandstar(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
She is a lesssssssss.....
Re: Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet by Dammysmart: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Swit18:

true but in other cases her heart have been probably broken by guys she loved and she's trying to guard her heart sacredly.
so did u get into the Army yet??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.