Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan (1843 Views)

PDP NORTH 2019. Dead On Arrival / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / EXCLUSIVE: North Launches Fresh Attack On GEJ, Opposes Confab Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
Let them gather,that would make GEJ victory sweeter and well celebrated.Look at the defeat Atiku the first Northern Consensus candidate suffered.The Dictator,Ribadu and Shekarau should please pick one among them on time so that the victory of GEJ will put a final end to the fall of Humpty-Dumpty which these Northern Consensus represent.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Beaf: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pataki:

Another daft exhibition of Beaf. Wake up and smell the coffee. Idiocy does not pay at this point and time. Everywhere you post, it reeks of utter repulsion, a rancid pollution to intelligent reasoning, a squalid depletion of your gray cells, and an acute display of infantile rambunctiousness.

I pity your end come May 29 2011. I only hope the Buhari led government would be merciful enough to refurbish our prisons, so your residency there could be relatively palatable.

I thought you would still be educating yourself with google? No? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes, places are being polished in the likes of Kirikiri and crocodile infested Ita Oko, but they are for you and your fellow thin legged OPC members.

Dunce.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Beaf: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ozin:

Let them gather,that would make GEJ victory sweeter and well celebrated.Look at the defeat Atiku the first Northern Consensus candidate suffered.The Dictator,Ribadu and Shekarau should please pick one among them on time so that the victory of GEJ will put a final end to the fall of Humpty-Dumpty which these Northern Consensus represent.

Word. cool
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lets hope, work and pray that april presidential elections will not be the last cos i keep remembering an american diplomats prediction of a possible break up of naija by 2015? cos our politicians are not helping matters with their selfish political ambitions!
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by blacksta(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Beaf:

Word. cool

Lol  - Do we expect anything less from you  -  Even if i said GEJ is from Bayelsa  - I am sure you will hail "word" 

Beaf seriously PDP has nothing to offer you except apart form the N1000 you are getting as  a PDP BLogger . Ol boy you are bigger than that  .  If your own generation is already wasted remember you can still salvage your children's future  grin  All is not lost yet.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Pataki: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2011
blacksta:

Lol  - Do we expect anything less from you  -  Even if i said GEJ is from Bayelsa  - I am sure you will hail "word" 

Lmao!!!!

The guy is automatic spamBOT. grin grin
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by naso2(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
ibime:

^Its a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Unfortunately, we have no credible opposition to the PDP in the South, so the inclusion of Utomi and Momodu would help to guard against any opposition front being seen as part of the "born to rule" mentality of the North.

As for me, I'm only concerned with competence, that's why I've been waiting months for you (Na So) to put forward a sellable record of achievement from GEJ's time as Governor of your home state. You better than anyone should be in a position to do so. The floor is open. . . .

Before we get deep into this , I want to get somethings straightened.

1. Nigeria actually deserve a leader better than the pack eyeing the nations NO1 seat,  But of the lot, GEJ is the best for now.
2.  Gej was governor of Bayelsa for just a little over 1 year( say 15 months)
3. Gej has been president for just 1 year or less.

Now before we delve into his achievements so far, I want you to set the tone, by simply stating what your realistic expectations are from a president in 1 year in a country like Nigeria expecially when the president starts at the tail end of his predecessors tenure like ALAMS and UMYA?

I will risk assuming that you are not part of the pack that want him to state his achievements as deputy governor and VP.  

When you do this,  I will start and we 'll take it from there to the reasons why I am sticking with GEJ(NOT PDP). Waiting . . . .
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by DisGuy: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
all these just over a year just under a year excuse is just a smokescreen, you will know a performer when you see one!

Everyone knows Sanusi's Pedigree just under a year of being CBN governor

Fashola's government going forward could be assessed with just one year in government

This johnie is no fresh air, just fresh excuse of an incompetent bobbling politician!

There's just nothing competent about the guy, i doubt he'll get a job managing a private zoo
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Ibime(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
na_so:

Before we get deep into this , I want to to get somethings straightened.

1. Nigeria actually deserve a leader better than the pack eyeing the nations NO1 seat,  But of the lot, GEJ is the best for now.
2.  Gej was governor of Bayelsa for just a little over 1 year( say 15 months)
3. Gej has been president for just 1 year or less.

Now before we delve into his achievements so far, I want you to set the tone, by simply stating what your realistic expectations are from a president in 1 year in a country like Nigeria expecially when the president starts at the tail end of his predecessors tenure like ALAMS and UMYA?

I will risk assuming that you are not part of the pack that want him to state his achievements as deputy governor and VP.  

When you do this,  I will start and we 'll take it from there to the reasons why I am sticking with GEJ(NOT PDP). Waiting . . . .

Guy, we did not wait 15 months to see the effect of Amaechi's work in Rivers State.

Nor did we wait 15 months to see Fashola, Chime or even Oshiomole in action.

Buhari was President for 18 months, and his policies are remembered for a lifetime.

Buhari was PTF head for 2 years and people remember what he did.

What did GEJ do in Bayelsa State? It's a simple question.

All we know is that he opened Bayelsa's coffers for PDP campaign in 2007, and his wife planted a few hundred million worth of flowers in the state (inbetween being dragged up twice by the EFCC). We also know that he left Bayelsa in N18 bln - N58 bln debt (depending on who you read) from a surplus position in 15 months only.

We also know he has managed to blow $30bln from our ECA account (in the same 1 year time-frame you claim is too small).

So please tell us what he did in Bayelsa, and lets see. . . .
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
I really find all these GEJ cronies very amusing. When Ndigbo came out publicly to support GEJ, no one raised an eyebrow. Now the North is trying to come together, hell is suddenly let loose and every dullard is screaming all sorts of gibberish. What exactly are you GEJ fanatics afraid of?
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
Left for me, I wud have preferred Buhari, but the way they(north) are heating the polity makes me sad.All this things will make GEJ win the forthcoming elections then evrybody wud go and rest. Buhari wud have won but NPLF spoilt evrything by bringing tribe and religion into it
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by naso2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
See as you pack lies full your post to score cheap point.  My response in red.
ibime:

Buhari was President for 18 months, and his policies are remembered for a lifetime. Tell me what Buhari did in 18 months, dem build new roads, or na power for national grid increase, or that the man just say with strong head him no go pay our debt again. Abeg remove WAI and tell me what he did?

Buhari was PTF head for 2 years and people remember what he did.  Buhari was PTF head from 1994 till when OBJ was elected in 1999 so oga if that one na 2 years by your own arithmetic, then no wahala. But if you dont know how PTF came about then i will explain and tell you why i score buhari very low.

What did GEJ do in Bayelsa State? It's a simple question. I go answer you after you state your realistic expectations. Abeg lets talk about his one year as president .

What did GEJ do in Bayelsa State? It's a simple question. All we know is that he opened Bayelsa's coffers for PDP campaign in 2007, and his wife planted a few hundred million worth of flowers in the state (inbetween being dragged up twice by the EFCC). It is either you dont  believe your very reverd  ribadu any longer or you are deliberately being difficult. RIBADU SAYS THE STORY IS FALSE. LETS START FROM THERE.

We also know that he left Bayelsa in N18 bln - N58 bln debt (depending on who you read) from a surplus position in 15 months only. I am not sure of this debt story , but with the falsehood you have padded in the post, I am tempted not to believe it. Secondly lets assume the debt claim is true, do you have evidence that these were borrowings done in his 1 year as governor or accumulated borrowings from the days of alams in 1999? abeg try dey talk true.

We also know he has managed to blow $30bln from our ECA account (in the same 1 year time-frame you claim is too small). Because of this your ECA claim your GPA don really drop for my side. what crap? In as far back as 2008 the ECA was exactly $20bln . I can authoritatively state that GEJ did not meet up to $10 bln there. Secondly opposition governors like oshiomole have always made case for the sharing of the ECA funds abi you no know that one? Ok before we proceed tell me the exact amount in the ECA when GEJ became acting president

So please tell us what he did in Bayelsa, and lets see. . . .   Lets talk about his one year as presido so far.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by blacksta(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ Na_So

Abeg my memory fail me - please remind me or us GEJ achievements in last 12 months apart from the fuel scarcity thing.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
blacksta:

@ Na_So

Abeg my memory fail me - please remind me or us GEJ achievements in last 12 months apart from the fuel scarcity thing.

Establishing a credible INEC with a credible voters register with a commitment to a free and fair elections, so that the people can use their leaders is one of the greatest feat to perform by a President who inherited an all round decay. The fact is this, we don't see things the way they are, we see them the way we are.

The media is free and is not being gagged unlike in the days of the military boys (even OBJ showed us that once a soldier, always a soldier). Yes, there is crime (even in the US and Japan), but high profile killings are are no longer taking place.

Buhari and his gang of power hungry khaki boys held this nation to ransome since independence until now and you guys are using one year to judge Mr. prsedent. I shudder!
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by naso2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
@blacksta

I go answer you when you answer the question I asked ibime and him dey dodge :

what are your realistic expectations are from a president in 1 year in a country like Nigeria expecially when the president starts at the tail end of his predecessors tenure like UMYA's demise?
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by hooged: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2011
noblezone:

Establishing a credible INEC with a credible voters register with a commitment to a free and fair elections, so that the people can use their leaders is one of the greatest feat to perform by a President who inherited an all round decay. The fact is this, we don't see things the way they are, we see them the way we are.

The media is free and is not being gagged unlike in the days of the military boys (even OBJ showed us that once a soldier, always a soldier). Yes, there is crime (even in the US and Japan), but high profile killings are are no longer taking place.

Buhari and his gang of power hungry khaki boys held this nation to ransome since independence until now and you guys are using one year to judge Mr. prsedent. I shudder!
GEJ cannot offer us anything simply because of this clueless pdp they `ve nothing to offer us , they are bunch of corrupt people, GEJ may be good but its only the illiterates who dont know whats right and wrong that will vote for them,
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by DisGuy: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^ completion or determination to complete ongoing projects and make sure we don't get abandoned project at least they came with an agenda

i certainly wont expect him to appoint political jobbers just to suit some section of the country

One year is enough to do  a lot na so so fresh excuse
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by DisGuy: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2011
only thing he did was organise an election he was taking part in, select dumb ministers who will look dumber than him
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Ibime(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ Na So,

I'm on my phone so I can't go point for point.

PTF first budget was implemented in Jan 2006. Abacha died in May abi June 2008. So yes, give or take a few months, Buhari produced in 2 years with PTF what he did.

Secondly, yes, GEJ left N18bln - N58bln debt in Bayelsa, none of which he ever claimed was left by Alams. He torpedoed Bayelsas economy to help PDP fight 2007 elections.

I asked you to tell me what GEJ did in his 15 months as Bayelsa and all you can do is go on my points.

If you want to know what Buhari did in his tenure, then you are either blind or wilfully ignorant because we have proliferation of threads on Buhari's achievements. Please check the thread by Dayokanu "I didn't know" or check Jarus thread on "Buharism". Am on my phone so I can't help you with that.

When I enter PC, I will deal with all your points, none of which point to even a minute achievement by the incompetent and morally bereft philanderer called GEJ.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by Ibime(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Na So is from Bayelsa and he can't tell us a single thing GEJ did in his home state in 15 months.

Ask any Rivers Man what Amaechi did in his first 9 months and you will get a list longer than your arm.

Na So, let's assume that the Federal situation is complex and no one can perform on Federal level in 12 months. . .OK, for the final time, please tell us what GEJ did in Bayelsa!

How you go come market with no goods to sell?

Why should the rest of the nation be made to eat Bayelsa's vomit?
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ibime:

Na So is from Bayelsa and he can't tell us a single thing GEJ did in his home state in 15 months.

Ask any Rivers Man what Amaechi did in his first 9 months and you will get a list longer than your arm.

Na So, let's assume that the Federal situation is complex and no one can perform on Federal level in 12 months. . .OK, for the final time, please tell us what GEJ did in Bayelsa!

How you go come market with no goods to sell?

Why should the rest of the nation be made to eat Bayelsa's vomit?

Bros na GRE exam questions you dey ask o! These GEJ m.orons on NL will not be able to provide anything tangible, apart from GEJ organizing an election in which he's also participating.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by egift(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
9ijaMan:

Bros na GRE exam questions you dey ask o! These GEJ m.orons on NL will not be able to provide anything tangible, apart from GEJ organizing an election in which he's also participating.

Imagine the trash Jonathan and his boys want to shove into their a.ss - anyway its only an ignorant that will vote Jonathan - "we dey follow the same road" mentality.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by 9ijaMan: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
BTW these GEJ cronies are deceptively cutting short GEJ's tenure as Bayelsa state governor. GEJ became Bayelsa governor on the 9th of December 2005 and left office on the 28th of May 2007, and was sworn in as VP on the 29th of May 2007. GEJ was governor for almost 18 months.
By the end of May 2011, GEJ would also have been ruling Nigeria for 16 months, yet there's nothing tangible to show for it.
Re: Another Plan Against Pdp: North Launches ‘final Assault’ On Jonathan by donjazzet: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over Judges Quarters, Commends Courage Of Lagos Judiciary / 2015 ELECTION Akwa Ibom Big Boy, Akan Udofia Set To Succeed Gov.godswill Akpabio / ‎​my Husband'll Return As Gov In 2014 – Fayose's Wife - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.