Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN (638 Views)

“why Female Celebrities Find It Hard To Stay Married” – Anita Joseph Reveals / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Darlingme(f): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
In as much as so many successful single men/women makes it look having a romantic relationship, getting married is not important, the truth is, everybody deserve to love and be loved. Getting married, having beautiful children in a healthy home is adorable and everyone secretly crave for these. How do I know? Have you notice when celebrities (people in general) are in love or about to be married? They can’t help it, but flaunt it; they make noise about it as if they have been expecting it, even when they don’t show it that something was missing all along. Even when they keep calling men scum, cheats, creating a notion that they don’t need men/women in their lives,

There are certain things that make it difficult for celebrities to find true love/marriage

1. LACK OF TRUST
2. LACK OF COMMITMENT
3. PRIDE/EGO
4. Societal influence/environmental factor
5. Wrong Assumption
if you have any point, add.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Dainy1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
What about Don jazzy? What's his own reason now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
I heard Genevieve is known for number 3.

Who am I to judge ?

1 Like

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by virginprincess(f): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
undecided
Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Darlingme(f): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Dainy1:
What about Don jazzy? What's his own reason now?
Maybe number 1.
Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Darlingme(f): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
missdivineprove:
I heard Genevieve is known for number 3.

Who am I to judge ?
What about Rita Dominic and Ini Edo?
I use to be their good fan then.

1 Like

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Darlingme(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Add your point so we can keep learning
Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
What about Rita Dominic and Ini Edo?
I use to be their good fan then.

Especially Rita Dominic. She's so beautiful. I don't know why nija guys no see that way

1 Like

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Darlingme(f): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2021
missdivineprove:
Especially Rita Dominic. She's so beautiful. I don't know why nija guys no see that way
Many others

1 Like

Re: Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN by Robertgreene1(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2021
interesting...

(1) (Reply)

So Many Girls Runs And Mugu Boyfriend Casted Yesterday. / Lady Bursts Into Tears As Her Man Proposes To Her On Birthday(photos, Video) / YOUTUBE SPIRITUALITY Teaching---herbs And Mystics... Solutions To Life Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.