Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Husband's Confession - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Confession (8084 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

Shey una dey see wetin I talk, Only to tell Nikky good afternoon she don already put kettle for fire. Lol

Uju shey u dey notice say na only your advice different, Abeg cool down for Jesus. The day wey the man go commit beta wan, you fit even cook otapiapia for am. Lol

Jeee nodo ani! angry angry angry

Did I say she should leave her husband? Just don't expect me to congratulate him for his absolute lack of remorse. tongue tongue

Ota pia pia too small sef . . Let me hear you mention Nikky again now! angry angry shocked
Re: My Husband's Confession by queend: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ Okija_juju

lol. I no lie. Anyway u guys have made me feel better and I am in a reconciliation mode now. I will gist u how it happened. U are all so matured.
Re: My Husband's Confession by Busybody2(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
dayokanu:

hmm

shocked shocked shocked You see something iffy with the responses too shocked shocked shocked Please are you single, I will add you to me e-harem rightaway and if I cannot create space, will you marry my younger Sister, hope you don't mind that I have been told by jealous bizos that has moustache but in case you mind, i can always reserve you for my unborn daughter, please, I would have offered you either of my older daughters MUkina2 or Ileke-idi, but I don't want their old blood to corrupt your a new chassis fagin like you, say yes please cheesy grin

And to think this atrocious, despicable, selfish, self-centred behaviour, especially from the male of the species is getting worse by the day, most especially due to the fact that women are condoning it and brushing it under the carpet. Its even worse than in our Father's generation, jeez, at least back then the men have to sneak round to do it and you sometimes hear them saying "Mama Lagbaja must not catch me doing this" compared to nowadays that men no longer give a ratsarse when caught red-handed undecided What is the point of marriage to women then undecided To mark register or join the club undecided Na wa oh lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband's Confession by queend: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
@ Uju_joan

No mind Okija_juju, After the reconciliation and all the sexy clothes, nice dishes pampering and building the relationship wey CC, ify, nikky, jenny and other adviced, I go enter the teaching lesson session and na ur advice I go use grin
Re: My Husband's Confession by Busybody2(f): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
MrLoverMAn:

@ Chaircover.

May I ask how old you are.

Your advice are always on point.

YOu  sure u should not have your own Problem page on a daily paper in Uk,. Am guessing you are based in UK.

SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT FROM IT, especially issues to do with Marriage.

Hats off to you Chaircover

Hats off to Chaircover no doubt, but aren't you getting over yourself undecided

Uk is more skewed towards the kick-his-sorry-a.r.s.e-to-the-curb or do-as-I-do mentality, na only Nigerians dey do roll-over-and-play-dead when it comes to matters like this, learn to call a spade a spade abeg cool cool cool
Re: My Husband's Confession by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
dayokanu:

hmm
All u got to say? You were pleasantly surprised,Mr closet Chauvinist. cheesy
If you are however thinking of playing with some boobi then later come confess,you berra kill that dream before it kills you.
We go take otapiapia rub the booby take send u home,guilty as charged. cheesy
How is our Iyawo and which time una go give me omo-lo-omo?
@BB,please ooooo,take ur roving eyes away from Dayo.Hes been long since bought,sealed and delivered . . .na beg I dey beg.
Thank yous. cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Okijajuju1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
queend:

@ Uju_joan

No mind Okija_juju,  After the reconciliation and all the sexy clothes, nice dishes pampering and building the relationship wey CC, ify, nikky, jenny and other adviced, I go enter the teaching lesson session and na your advice I go use grin

You wan follow uju advice?? Abeg give us the man number so we fit give am to babe wey go appreciate an honest man, because Uju advice go not only lead you astray, but land you in the second hand single womens market, The last two babes wey follow Uju advice and now spinsters, One is in prison for capital murder the other one is jumping from church to church with her 4 children looking for a pastor that can beg her husband to take her back.

Instead of Uju, u should be following people like Nikky, Ify and Chaircover, Your marriage would be better off for it,

And by the way, where were u when another woman came into your home, seduced your husband, whipped out her t'itty and made your husband snack on it?! You should be the one begging your hubby for not being there for him when he needed you most. And even when he told you what happened giving you a chance to apologise, you flipped out and slept in the palour. If I were ur hubby, I would have left the house that night back to the other ladies house,
Re: My Husband's Confession by Busybody2(f): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

You wan follow uju advice?? Abeg give us the man number so we fit give am to babe wey go appreciate an honest man, because Uju advice go not only lead you astray, but land you in the second hand single womens market, The last two babes wey follow Uju advice and now spinsters, One is in prison for capital murder the other one is jumping from church to church with her 4 children looking for a pastor that can beg her husband to take her back.

Instead of Uju, u should be following people like Nikky, Ify and Chaircover, Your marriage would be better off for it,

[size=14pt]And by the way, where were u when another woman came into your home, seduced your husband, whipped out her t'itty and made your husband snack on it?! You should be the one begging your hubby for not being there for him when he needed you most[/size]. And even when he told you what happened giving you a chance to apologise, you flipped out and slept in the palour. If I were your hubby, I would have left the house that night back to the other ladies house,

I always knew I shoulda come as a man, see enjoyment cry cry cry

Kai, women, na only when the man strays or is about to stray that we remember lingeries and things, other times when we are not giving them our if looks could kill eyes, we go dey complain say we get headache cheesy It is official women are evil, naija men don suffer bad bad, poor men tongue cheesy

ifyalways:

@BB,please ooooo,take your roving eyes away from Dayo.Hes been long since bought,sealed and delivered . . .na beg I dey beg.
Thank yous. cheesy

Ha, that reminds me to go book my appointment with that Mr Get-a-man-BY-FORCE Babadibia, i have suddenly changed my mind, I nor want OAM4J for now, I want Dayokanu instead cheesy grin cheesy

What Baba Dibia has joined together, let no ifyalways put yansh under grin cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

You wan follow uju advice?? Abeg give us the man number so we fit give am to babe wey go appreciate an honest man, because Uju advice go not only lead you astray, but land you in the second hand single womens market,  The last two babes wey follow Uju advice and now spinsters,  One is in prison for capital murder the other one is jumping from church to church with her 4 children looking for a pastor that can beg her husband to take her back.

Instead of Uju, u should be following people like Nikky, Ify and Chaircover,  Your marriage would be better off for it,

And by the way, where were u when another woman came into your home, seduced your husband, whipped out her t'itty and made your husband snack on it?! You should be the one begging your hubby for not being there for him when he needed you most. And even when he told you what happened giving you a chance to apologise, you flipped out and slept in the palour. If I were your hubby, I would have left the house that night back to the other ladies house,  

Sheesh! Jealousy jealousy . . . .

Didn't you see where she said she was laboring to have his child whole he was busy suckling on another woman's b[i]oo[/i]by?

queend:

@ Uju_joan

No mind Okija_juju,  After the reconciliation and all the sexy clothes, nice dishes pampering and building the relationship wey CC, ify, nikky, jenny and other adviced, I go enter the teaching lesson session and na your advice I go use grin

Don't mind this juju man jare . . .  Follow my advise and you'll have a house free of husband-snatching-infested rats!  cool  cool  cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by queend: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2011
Okija_juju
I woulda gotten him under my wraps by usng cc, nikky, softgirl and ify's advice. But he still has to learn a lesson. Where was I? I was overseas having our baby
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2011
queend:

Ify I woulda gotten him under my wraps by usng cc, nikky, softgirl and your advice. But he still has to learn a lesson. Where was I? I was overseas having our baby

It think the whole idea is to first of all you get him under your wraps . . and then you make him understand what he did is not acceptable and should not repeat itself again!

at least that's what I think they said . . . . undecided
Re: My Husband's Confession by queend: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^^^
On point

Imagine I was so brooding this morning. I have got my swagger back grin cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
so the lady is quoting bible verses while married men are sucking her bosoms and doing lord knows what else?

interesting!!!!!!

and @ poster

shine your eyes.
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Busy_body:

I always knew I shoulda come as a man, see enjoyment cry cry cry

Kai, women, na only when the man strays or is about to stray that we remember lingeries and things, other times when we are not giving them our if looks could kill eyes, we go dey complain say we get headache cheesy It is official women are evil, naija men don suffer bad bad, poor men tongue cheesy

Lol

No be small thing oh! cheesy cheesy

But women don suffer no be small. If this poster had ran away with the baby now, people like shy one will come here to call her an ingrate!  angry  angry

She's here and trying to make it work with her husband and Okija_juja is blabbing!  angry  angry

Mccccccchew!  angry  angry
Re: My Husband's Confession by Busybody2(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
*Muttering to self whilst walking on sunshine*

Hmmm, that reminds me, once my plan to get married to Okija juju by fire by force this forthcoming summer, I intend to let him know I would not want to be a housewife, that seeing what killing i can make from selling sexy lingeries and undies to my fellow womenfolks, he should open a lingerie shop for me in Iweka Road, Onitsha, Yabaleft cheesy My darlink Okija-juju, my husband-to-be-who-just-doesn't-know-it-yet is soooooooooo going to be proud of me with my resourceful brain grin

Ujujoan:

It think the whole idea is to first of all you get him under your wraps . . and then you make him understand what he did is not acceptable and should not repeat itself again!

at least that's what I think they said . . . . undecided

tpiah!:

so the lady is quoting bible verses while married men are sucking her bosoms and doing lord knows what else?

interesting!!!!!!

and @ poster

shine your eyes.

Come wetin be ya own for this matter angry Mind how you address my customers oh angry Are you people jealous i thought about the lingerie business first, arrant nonsense and jagbajantis  angry Abeg waka pass and nor chase my customers away joo angry angry grin cheesy grin

@ OP, swing your swagger this way, let us kit you out, by the way, we sell from size bonga-fish to size orobo-turkey cool
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2011
queend:

^^^^^
On point

Imagine I was so brooding this morning. I have got my swagger back grin cheesy

Good girl . . .

wink  wink  cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
Busy_body:

*Muttering to self whilst walking on sunshine*

Hmmm, that reminds me, once my plan to get married to Okija juju by fire by force this forthcoming summer, I intend to let him know I would not want to be a housewife, that seeing what killing i can make from selling sexy lingeries and undies to my fellow womenfolks, he should open a lingerie shop for me in Iweka Road, Onitsha, Yabaleft cheesy My darlink Okija-juju, my husband-to-be-who-just-doesn't-know-it-yet is soooooooooo going to be proud of me with my resourseful brain grin

Come wetin be ya own for this matter angry Mind how you address my customers oh angry Are you people jealous i thought about the lingerie business first, arrant nonsense and jagbajantis angry Abeg waka pass and nor chase my customers away joo angry angry grin cheesy grin

@ OP, swing your swagger this way, let us kit you out, by the way, we sell from size bonga-fish to size orobo-turkey cool

Before you reach Okija _Juju, I intend to get him to impregnate me first. Then he can sponsor me to travel to 'Amelica' for my masters . . . . I will even open a shop for the crayfish and okproko he will be sending me to sell. I'll make plenty plenty gain on top to take care of myself and my new born baby while you take the full time position of his wife in Naija! cool

I swear I will come back! cool cool cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2011
he told me that she was a strong christian and was encouraging him spiritually and even prays and sends bible verses to him.

men sha!!!!!

so they were doing private prayer meeting or what now to encourage him and keep him strong against the wiles of the devil! cheesy

nkan t'a ni je, e je ka fi runmu, abi.

anyway!! ogiri don lanu so lizard go enter since the wife was away.

lord have mercy.

Busy_body:

Come wetin be ya own for this matter angry Mind how you address my customers oh angry Are you people jealous i thought about the lingerie business first, arrant nonsense and jagbajantis  angry Abeg waka pass and nor chase my customers away joo angry angry grin cheesy grin

that's part of shining the eye nah.

knock him senseless with feminine skills.
Re: My Husband's Confession by Busybody2(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ujujoan:

Before you reach Okija _Juju, I intend to get him to impregnate me first. Then he can sponsor me to travel to 'Amelica' for my masters . . . . I will even open a shop for the crayfish and okproko he will be sending me to sell. I'll make plenty plenty gain on top to take care of myself and my new born baby while you take the full time position of his wife in Naija! cool

I swear I will come back! cool cool cheesy

I have to ask that Baba Dibia too if he has anything for husband snatchers like Uju angry Think i will give up the work of my sweat like that angry Well the only sweat i am producing so far is as a result of trying to muster the courage to go and say hi to him, but so what embarassed He is mine, i just know it, so back off angry angry angry grin

tpiah!:

men sha!!!!!

so they were doing private prayer meeting or what now to encourage him and keep him strong against the wiles of the devil! cheesy

nkan t'a ni je, e je ka fi runmu, abi.

anyway!! ogiri don lanu so lizard go enter since the wife was away.

lord have mercy.

that's part of shining the eye nah.

knock him senseless with feminine skills.

Don't blame the men jare, if it was you, would you pass over the makojami Olugbala chance cheesy Hmmm, the man must have done it on the bed to bring this up during sex, talk about mojo killer undecided

Oya come work for my shop, i will give you a generous 2% of all sales as renumeration/salary. I know you were not expecting that much, but I can't help my generous nature grin
Re: My Husband's Confession by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Blabbing wat! I told her to go back to her good conciencious husband who had a repentant heart and willing confessed a secret that he could have kept to himself and taken to the grave with him, or even continued in weneva his thirst for brea'st milk sprang up, but then you came in instigating her to go as far as pouring hot water on the guy, stalking pulling the weave off the head of the lady and even leaving the innocent man.

Going abroad to have a baby is no excuse jor, Whatever happened to unilag teaching hospital? If that baby had been born here instead of abroad, the man would have been by her side and their would have been no space for a seducer to come into your home, tell ur husband about her vision in which you died in childbirth, lured your husband into prayer and whip out her ti't in the middle of prayers cosing him to fall into sin. Thank God for the fear of God your husband has in him that enabled him recover before he got to her Congo,

Your husband is a good strong man who made a silly mistake cos of your extravagant will to give birth overseas, Better go back to your man, apologise to each other for your mistakes and kiss and make-up!

This is serious words of advice from OKIJA,

Bia BusyBody, I don tell you say I be small bpy wey never reach puberty o! My voice never crack talkless of biabia, Your mission no fit work o!
Ask for Uju? If ordinary to greet Nikky, you want pour me hotwater, when I go drink NAFDAC unregistered milk from illegal source, wetin u go do then?
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Busy_body:

I have to ask that Baba Dibia too if he has anything for husband snatchers like Uju angry Think i will give up the work of my sweat like that angry Well the only sweat i am producing so far is as a result of trying to muster the courage to go and say hi to him, but so what embarassed He is mine, i just know it, so back off angry angry angry grin

Mccccccccccccchew!

Look at this busy body oh! Abeg clear for road jor. I'm already eating vegetables to freshen myself . . .  all he needs is one touch and I'll be pregnant with his twin boys!  cool  cool

Oya where is that your lingerie sef . . . give me the red one ( I know red is his favorite color  wink  cool ). Make it snappy abeg  I'm ovulating!  angry  angry  cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ujujoan[table][/table]:

Mccccccccccccchew!

Look at this busy body oh! Abeg clear for road jor. I'm already eating vegetables to freshen myself . . .  all he needs is one touch and I'll be pregnant with his twin boys!  cool  cool

Oya where is that your lingerie sef . . . give me the red one ( I know red is his favorite color  wink  cool ). Make it snappy abeg  I'm ovulating!  angry  angry  cheesy

Blood of Jesus, [td][/td]
Re: My Husband's Confession by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
Whose congo needs to be shined?

Shey na busybody or na Ifyalways?

Abeg I dey find work under una o?
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
Okija_juju:

Blood of Jesus, [td][/td]

Amen . . . oya over to the bedroom! cool cool cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
look at all this ashewo's on this thread. I promised my mama i was going to keep my virginity  for my wedding night but i think my hands have wandered a bit embarassed
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
jennykadry:

look at all this ashewo's on this thread. I promised my mama i was going to keep my virginity  for my wedding night but i think my hands have wandered a bit embarassed

Don't mind them oh! Men don finish wey they wan come snatch my baby daddy? angry angry cheesy
Re: My Husband's Confession by kunlej2: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
what a privilledge you had for him to have confessed to you.
i think it is time to spark up the love, increase communication (include phone calls & sms), engulf all his time and attention afterall you are his wife, you need to concerntrate on yourself more than him.
some thing could be missing in you that the girl is filling, pls find out.
lastly improve your dressing, drive him crazy, the wheel belongs to you act like you were the one who did wrong (not easy though but it works most time)
best of luck
Re: My Husband's Confession by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
jennykadry:

I die
Re: My Husband's Confession by armyofone(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
sucking the bossom, but didn't finish? na so milk plenty reach? your man is very funny.

if you forgive him, make sure you open your eyes next time and don't let any unmarried christian chic come near him. put fire for the relationship before the thing start.
Re: My Husband's Confession by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2011
armyofone:

sucking the bossom, but didn't finish? na so milk plenty reach? your man is very funny.

if you forgive him, make sure you open your eyes next time and don't let any unmarried christian chic come near him. put fire for the relationship before the thing start.

Which kain yeye fire? Have you finished putting fire on me first?
Re: My Husband's Confession by armyofone(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
dayo you are not done telling me how it all came abt now. give the whole 9yard with uncle s jor.
[s]you are just too randy, what you drinking and eating?[/s]
Re: My Husband's Confession by dayokanu(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
armyofone:

dayo you are not done telling me how it all came abt now. give the whole 9yard with uncle s jor.
[s]you are just too randy, what you drinking and eating?[/s]

Military women need randy men. Fire for fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Open Communication In Marriage, A Plus Or Minus? / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.