Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,194 members, 7,853,064 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video (56669 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to the young man and our able Man of God,Sir..
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Pimine: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Aswearugaaad

That lady isn't happy. Why the nicca marrying someone who's obviously not happy on a day that's supposed to be one of their happiest?

I smell...something.

4 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by bunnae(f): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

I always suspect that major Gen Enenche is related to Paul Enenche
The major is his big brother.

2 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Sijo01(f): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2020
Cute! HML to them
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by shortgun(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2020
Gen. Enenche should resign his post as army spokesman.
It's not doing well for his image....the real thieves are behind the scene.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by zoedew: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Was the bride forced into the marriage? Her demeanour indicates so!

2 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by bigtt76(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Normal at military weddings. The sword symbolizes protection and tool to provide for the family.

DOUBLEWAHALA:
Wait o o o. They are using sword to cut cake¿

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by arantess: 8:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to them
The lady for try smile more na
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by mightyhazel: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2020
shortgun:
Gen. Enenche should resign his post as army spokesman.

why?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Duru9(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
I use to think that army spokes person na him brother
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by mightyhazel: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
zoedew:
Was the bride forced into the marriage? Her demeanour indicates so!
She looks like the extreme shy type. occasions like this terrify them. even though deep down they are ecstasic about it

5 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

general is the elder brother. The dad was a rich businessman majored in transportation business but was a wicked man. Dr. Enenche brought light to the family.

7 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Burgerlomo: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats! May God bless their union. Amen!
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Revolva(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
typical idomas.......nice one

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by fuckaholic25(f): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
MajesticKris:
She looks....
sad?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Judolisco(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Some people no dey smile o.. Na so God create dem... Not that she is not happy... Maybe she wanted a lowkey wedding... She is beautiful though

3 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by paul100(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2020
mightyhazel:
She looks like the extreme shy type. occasions like this terrify them. even though deep down they are ecstasic about it
Maybe,because I don't know why a young woman like this will be keeping face like person that was flogged.If she married someone of let say Ned Nwoko age or a man that is not fine.I will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by iamyemiakins(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Ishiiloove:
Beautiful!
Ishi gini? grin
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Organsmuggler:
i been think say na only me see am o, nothing Merlin no go see for Camelot

It's d way it's done in military weddings
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Wait o o o. They are using sword to cut cake¿

Yes they are. It's a military wedding
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by ecomalchemist(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
ThierryJay:
The lady doesn't look happy in all the pictures, despite getting married to a fine young man.

I think say na only me witness am.

She looks very distraught, what's going on in her mind ?

Only God can tell !!!
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Swit18(f): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to the beautiful couples.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by BafanaBafana: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

See, the family has always been blessed, Chief D.E. Enenche (their father) was one of the big men in Otukpo back in the days, plenty vehicles and a couple of houses.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by BafanaBafana: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
general is the elder brother. The dad was a rich businessman majored in transportation business but was a wicked man. Dr. Enenche brought light to the family.
What makes D. E. Enenche a wicked man?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by blacknoir: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Who offend this fine woman,she is not happy on her day
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2020
lexy2014:

D bride doesn't look happy
She's probably introverted. Her eyes show content.

2 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by zoedew: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2020
mightyhazel:
Highly probable in all the circumstances.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Danny50: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Gals anywhere there is money you will always see them
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Sermwell(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
Religious bigotry will not kill you!! The flying officer and the major are all doing well in their careers but the it's pastor who brought light to the family? Keep deluding yourself!
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Krissnatty(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2020
https:// wixupdate.com.ng/?ref=355 hey guy try this it pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.