Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video (56655 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Krissnatty(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
https:// wixupdate.com.ng/?ref=355
hey guy try this it pay
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by lexy2014: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Chii59:

She's probably introverted. Her eyes show content.

Being introvert doesn't explain d consistent unhappy look

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by calebonuja: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Organsmuggler:
i been think say na only me see am o, nothing Merlin no go see for Camelot

It's normal in the military
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by madmohamed(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2020
LagosInter:
Another 'trouble' taken off the streets.

another trouble is coming to the street

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by obailala(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

I always suspect that major Gen Enenche is related to Paul Enenche
Of course they are...
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by jonnayo(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:
Which family will have pastor Paul Enenche and won't be blessed. What a blessed family.

Major Gen John Enenche is an elder brother of Pst. Paul Enenche
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by MajesticKris: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Exactly grin

fuckaholic25:
sad?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by petitejolie(f): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Na all pastor siblings dey military . congrats to the families.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2020
BafanaBafana:

What makes D. E. Enenche a wicked man?
so you knew him that much? Ask others, they will tell you about him.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Amakadihot: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
owukpa:

Source: https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/12/flying-officer-felix-audu-enenche-weds-in-abuja-photos.html

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
let my own turn come na .
I can wait to start making beautiful babies
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by YoungAncient1: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Shey all these ladies that join men in suit won't stay in their lane abi They don't see guys joining bridal train now do they?

2 Likes

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by YoungAncient1: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2020
ThankGod the man balanced his wife out for the same of their kids. Else, the house would have been a dull dull place. angry
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Being introvert doesn't explain d consistent unhappy look
Not everyone shows teeth when they're happy. That's just how they are.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Bigii(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Blood brother. Same mama, same papa cool
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by GreatrAnalyst: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Yeah, Major General is the older brother
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Incandescent(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2020
Forget shyness. This lady isn't happy.

Maybe one of the vendors disappointed.

In both trad and white she no smile. Haba
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by stasius: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2020
The Enenche Family!

Wonderful people.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Epicji: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
general is the elder brother. The dad was a rich businessman majored in transportation business but was a wicked man. Dr. Enenche brought light to the family.

U knew the family well - the name of d transport company is call CHIEF D E ENENCHE LINE.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Onelove508: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Evang. Vero Aluma (a very popular lady evangelist in Bennie state) Gen. John Enenche, this pilot and Pst. Paul Enenche are all siblings.

How God could bless an entire family this much.

1 Like

Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Graciouslytaken: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by anochuko01(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Their father was a king. A very highly ranked one for that matter.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by BafanaBafana: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
so you knew him that much? Ask others, they will tell you about him.
Why call him a wicked man if you don't know about him?
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Why call him a wicked man if you don't know about him?
I never said I know him. We lives in the same street but I only told you to ask others if you want more details.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by BafanaBafana: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Saao:
I never said I know him. We lives in the same street but I only told you to ask others if you want more details.
If you don't know somebody, don't label him as wicked please.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Gideonski: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Pierocash:

Paul Enenche is the younger brother to Gen Enenche.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Saao(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2020
BafanaBafana:

If you don't know somebody, don't label him as wicked please.
read before you reply.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by shaw2(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Who noticed that this lady isn't happy.
A
No atom of joy shown abi she dey represent abroad bride
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2020
MajesticKris:
She looks....
sad
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Twizzy30:
Why’s she not smiling
I noticed this too.
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2020
ThierryJay:
The lady doesn't look happy in all the pictures, despite getting married to a fine young man.

Perhaps something is wrong somewhere.
isn't about been handsome
character tells more
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by YunqTee: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2020
She seem not happy. she ain't smiling
Re: Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video by Emeka71(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2020
owukpa:
More
Happy wedded life unto them courtesy http://www.9jatotalfacts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.