Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (7134 Views)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2020
When going for this kind of arrangement always have a plan B which includes having a spare money with you.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by HitlerGaddafi: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
When going for this kind of arrangement always have a plan B which includes having a spare money with you.

I wonder how some people will comfortably go out without having extra cash. I don't make that mistake. At least I always carry my debit card with me wherever I go.
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Liposure: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Entitlement mentality gone wrong. Next time bring your purse along.
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Julius1351(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
grin grin grin I do this alot... Dat is my NDA
My guy
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Juliusmomoh: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Julius1351:
My guy
No be small thing oo

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Akinbahm(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I'm not sure there's distance bike will go that sill be up to 1k

Abi she no get 200

This type of girls I don't take them seriously in a relationship...
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Sixfeetbelle: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
She messed herself up
There is money girls go out on date with they call in case of incasity.
Moreover, the boy statement does not mean don't come with money but it might mean after u pay bike man I will refund u

But that's what the comment says. Pick and bike and I will pay. Which means he will cover the expenses of the transportation.

It's like at a mall when someone says pick what you like and I'll pay.
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Jerkules: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
She can always fvck her way back home thru d bikeman
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Cashio(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Incase of necessity
Come to my place I will pay for your transport.
: to my ex girlfriend it means I'll refund you double that bastard no how to increase cost of transportation.
lol..
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by RuddyFusion(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Anywhere I'm going to, I hold enough money to avoid see finish.
lolz
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Never, why go out without money? Even if I know you're wealthy, I'll go out with more than enough cash to avoid stories that touch!
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Greystone: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
InfernoNig:
Gone are the days. One of my guys invited one Facebook girl to visit him from a far place, he went to pick the girl from the park, only for him to discover from distance, the girl is short, ugly n different from her Facebook picture, my guy turned off his phone and went home.

Baddddo grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by aristocratic5(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Twoclans(f): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
The earlier young ladies understand that more and more women are making alot of money doing legit businesses and also from paid employment. The faster they will tilt towards the joy that comes with been financially independent from a man.

You want a guy that hustled nairaland giveaway/palliative to Pay bike fare for you when nothing is wrong with his hands and vaseline. undecided

ODIEGWU

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 05, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

I wonder how some people will comfortably go out without having extra cash. I don't make that mistake. At least I always carry my debit card with me wherever I go.

You don't knw situations of some girls.

A lady once took okada around 8pm to meet his boyfriend, when they got thr, the guy wasn't around, she asked the bike man to carry her to another guy's house, far from first place, when they got thr his door was locked too, transport fares were accumulating, to go home problems, because she didn't have kobo even to pay for the bike man for to" alone not talk of fro'

Last last the bike man carried her to her place to spend nite with him.

Okada man understand such parole wella.

Many of those girls find it difficult to eat, but when they reach guy's house sakara don start
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 05, 2020
probably the guy assessed her from a distance and she isnt up to his taste hence he now ran away and swtiched off his phone.Guys only do this to facebook girlfriends they dont fancy.Dont think any guy would do such to a girl he personally knows.
Re: Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
JeffreyD1:
I'm not sure there's distance bike will go that sill be up to 1k

Abi she no get 200

Is that what you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager. / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! / How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.