Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes (3381 Views)

Call Anita Oh Tell Her Make She Come Dey Go Far Away! / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by donestk(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Very necessary so you don't marry a coded runs babe.

E get why.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by YoonSung66: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Why? It will end in heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
why? what for?
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
To all real nigars this is to inform you that if you get married now you're marrying a hoe
NO CAP cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by foreverme1225: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
donestk:

E get why.
very necessary ooh,,,,,. most of them are into coded runs

6 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by ChiefB: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2020
donestk:

E get why.

I support you 100%

I have dated one unknowingly and also
know a lady in my area that is facing such shame and the man is regretting.

if you visit codedruns, you will never look at any again, for anything called relationship talkless of marriage

Guys, 80% of them are Olo... sho
then 10% that are good are hidden,
while the 5% are in convent
The last 5% are yet be unbundled.

prove me wrong if you can.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by fati2001(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2020
SOME IMMATURE GUYS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by BabbanBura(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

Wait and see how ladies will avoid this thread. Only the masters of the act mentioned in this thread will comment on the thread because their are head deep into the shit sotey dem no get shame as their consciences have being fried in this evil act.

Zzor and Fati better don't try marrying any innocent simps as doing so will be repugnant to natural justice

9 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by learnine: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
God help our generation

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Darlingme(f): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Why @op, what are you looking for?

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by fati2001(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2020
BabbanBura:

Wait and see how ladies will avoid this thread. Only the masters of the act mentioned in this thread will comment on the thread because their are head deep into the shit sotey dem no get shame as their consciences have being fried in this evil act.

Zzor and Fati better don't try marrying any innocent simps as doing so will be repugnant to natural justice

WE ARE NOT USELESS AND SHAMELESS AS YOU AND SOME HUMANS ARE!!

YOU BETTER HOLD UR TONGUE.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2020
without even checking their chats i know most of them are farm toolz..
to marry no even dey my mind now sef,these pusssy people can send someone's son to early grave

5 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

WE ARE NOT USELESS AND SHAMELESS AS YOU AND SOME HUMANS ARE!!

YOU BETTER HOLD UR TONGUE.
fat have covered his brain

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Oturatetuala(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Maybe this guy lost money or him brain for the girl inbox. Why should you do that?
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:
fat have covered his brain
Abeg No Make Me Laff. Na Fati Cover Him Brain?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Kondomatic(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
So long you're not marrying a virgin, you're not different from he that married a coded rons girl.

Vagina is not metered, it doesn't matter how many people she has slept with, she still have more than enough for you.

Since this WTF generation believes virginity is no longer a virtue, we should all brace up for the impact.

What really is the difference between your girlfriend and these rons babes? Just a little.

Rons babes run a LovePeddler-organization while your girlfriend runs a non-profit LovePeddler-organization.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by austine4real(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin

My guy if u don't want to die Young stay away from ur woman fone

Not to talk of her social media accounts

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by chinchonglee(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung66:
Why? It will end in heartbreak
You pple keep saying this sh*t.
It is better for it to end in heartbreak than marrying a runs girl without knowing.
Some pple will say stay away from your woman's phone. What nonsense is that!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Liposure: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Girls of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by TJaguar(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
What so many girls are doing now can just give you heartbreak. Some of this "girlfriends" na coded oloshos, the remaining; dem dey give am for free. Only FEW are decent. If you check your babe phone means sey you won die of heartbreak be that o. Its better to know though
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by ndidigood(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
TJaguar:
What so many girls are doing now can just give you heartbreak. Some of this "girlfriends" na coded oloshos, the remaining; dem dey give am for free. Only FEW are decent. If you check your babe phone means sey you won die of heartbreak be that o. Its better to know though
before l de doubt all these.
This 2020 l saw a lot.
Girls of nawa days are something else but is men DAT caused it.
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Akinbahm(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

You pple keep saying this sh*t.
It is better for it to end in heartbreak than marrying a runs girl without knowing.
Some pple will say stay away from your woman's phone. What nonsense is that!

At the bolded am of the opinion of not checking your woman's phone just make sure she prove to you she's worth to be trusted...

I do tell my girl I will never lease that time to go through her phones, just know once I caught you cheating forget about the relationship am done with you...
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by chinchonglee(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Akinbahm:

At the bolded am of the opinion of not checking your woman's phone just make sure she prove to you she's worth to be trusted...

I do tell my girl I will never lease that time to go through her phones, just know once I caught you cheating forget about the relationship am done with you...
Listen bro! the only way to catch her, is her phone.
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Ofunaofu: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
if you go through her social media inboxes, it will end in premium tears
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Akinbahm(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
chinchonglee:

Listen bro! the only way to catch her, is her phone.

Sure, but dont forget ladies do things without leaving traces unless you are very smart b4 u can detect.

Oya lemme tell you about one girl I met around April, this girl I told her to face I would never check your phone but know that once I caught you red handed am done with you...

She smiled thinking she don jam mumu guy, why will a guy not check her phone, which kind trust be that not knowing nah reverse psychology of I will get you through that same phone I said I won't check...

That statement of mine made her loose guard completely of not putting password on her phone, she can reply any message, receive any calls and drop her phone while chatting. I make sure she felt completely save not knowing shes playing with fire.

I caught her first week of last month with guys she has been cheating on with she was totally shocked when I started listing out those dudes.

She came to drop sth for my sis today and I realised she locked her phone sth she is not use to when we were together...
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
To all real nigars this is to inform you that if you get married now you're marrying a hoe
NO CAP cool

I love u bro
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by legallyminded: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:
What has that got to do with maturity? As if you know what that word entails
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by legallyminded: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kondomatic:
So long you're not marrying a virgin, you're not different from he that married a coded rons girl.

Vagina is not metered, it doesn't matter how many people she has slept with, she still have more than enough for you.

Since this WTF generation believes virginity is no longer a virtue, we should all brace up for the impact.

What really is the difference between your girlfriend and these rons babes? Just a little.

Rons babes run a LovePeddler-organization while your girlfriend runs a non-profit LovePeddler-organization.

grin
Kondomatic:

Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes oooo, for those who yet to marry very important, I will even advice to change pix and chart with her as a stranger.

Jumoke claiming she is innocent but something else on social media.

Any girl that can give you her social media password, not worth to be ur legal wife oooooooo
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

My guy if u don't want to die Young stay away from ur woman fone

Not to talk of her social media accounts

I guess you want our wife instead of my wife .

.......if you don't knw you may not knw

If she meant for sex, yes but for mother of ur kids, more than 50% of men father someone child unknowingly.
Re: Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes by fati2001(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
legallyminded:

What has that got to do with maturity? As if you know what that word entails

maybe you can help me out...

only immature pple do those shitz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Guy In These Memes?! (pic) / Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience / Video Of Teenagers Captured Having S*x In Hotel (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.