Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Video: How Women Inject Chicken Stock To Get Bigger BUTT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: How Women Inject Chicken Stock To Get Bigger BUTT? (1276 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: How Women Inject Chicken Stock To Get Bigger BUTT? by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Butt enhancement surgery is very popular among women these days. Women all over the world submit to dangerous means to make themselves look better. While many refuse to admit it, the use of these extreme methods is all a way to attract the opposite s3x and look better than the other woman in the room.
Many stories have been written on extreme methods used to enhance the female body. But lately, women are not the only ones falling into the pressures of society to look a certain way. Men have fallen victim to this global problem and now use various means to enhance their looks a typical example being fake beards.
One might assume that African women do not feel the pressure of looking a certain way as they are naturally blessed with the enviable curves that women all over the world go under the knife to achieve. But that is a totally wrong assumption as new findings expose the dangerous methods used by women in Congo to achieve thicker butts using chicken stock. 

The practice is not only dangerous due to the substance used but is equally as dangerous because it is done by the women in the comfort of their homes ever so casually.

Watch video:
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/04/video-how-women-inject-chicken-stock-to-get-bigger-butt/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Video: How Women Inject Chicken Stock To Get Bigger BUTT? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Life is truly not balanced, something my mom gave me free of charge is what this ladies are endangering their life's for just to get attention lol smh, I wish women can accept and be proud of whom they are irrespective of physical features,these men ain't worth such stress and risk involved.
Re: Video: How Women Inject Chicken Stock To Get Bigger BUTT? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:
Life is truly not balanced, something my mom gave me free of charge is what this ladies are endangering their life's for just to get attention lol smh, I wish women can accept and be proud of whom they are irrespective of physical features,these men ain't worth such stress and risk involved.
Something Ur Mum Gave U Free Of Charge... Dat Means Ur Mum's Own Is Bigger Dan Urs, Since She Gave U Free Of Charge.

(1) (Reply)

She Will Do Anything For Money, She Does This!!! / Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) / +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.