Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test (6630 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Zeroenochone:

But compared to redmi 9 "multi tasking" is basically the same because of the processor,

The Tecno beats the redmi in terms of battery though

Unless the phone is 128gb and 6gb, 80k is a bit too much for it
This is the selling price for Tecno Pova
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Zeroenochone:

But compared to redmi 9 "multi tasking" is basically the same because of the processor,

The Tecno beats the redmi in terms of battery though

Unless the phone is 128gb and 6gb, 80k is a bit too much for it

These are what the redmi 9 has over the tecno Pova.

Redmi 9.
USB type c.
IR-blaster.
Full HD display.
Guarantee major update for 2years, and security update for 3-5 years.
Major developer support.
And is more affordable compared to Tecno Pova.

What the tecno Pova has that the redmi 9 doesn't have.

Pova
Extra 1000mah.
+0.3inch
2/64gig extra ram/rom.

Anyone buying the Tecno Pova ahead of the Redmi 9, is living in a bubble of ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by SEGLIZ: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Realboygenius:

Watch the video.

where is the video?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by seaboyzen: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 9.
USB type c.
IR-blaster.
Full HD display.
Major developer support.

Pova
Extra 1000mah.
+0.3inch
2/64gig extra ram/rom.

Anyone buying the Tecno Pova ahead of the Redmi 9, is living in a bubble of ignorance.

+gorilla glass 3 on redmi 9

5 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 9.
USB type c.
IR-blaster.
Full HD display.
Major developer support.

Pova
Extra 1000mah.
+0.3inch
2/64gig extra ram/rom.

I don't think you're serious
Only the extra 2/64 is enough to chose the pova
Most people have no use for the infared blaster
Updates that would crash the phone abi
And who uses a phone for 5 years??
How many Naira affordable?

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno Pova concentrated more on battery and multi task not camera quality.
You too read what you typed does it make any sense to you.

How will you enjoy the multitasking with 720p resolution and poor RAM frequency and storage type; they should just produce powerbank instead now.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Sunkanmiwise(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
I think, for TECNO this is a step further higher than the norms. The processor (Helio G80), 18watt flash charge and the 6000mAh does it for me. This is no doubt a gaming phone.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 9.
USB type c.
IR-blaster.
Full HD display.
Major developer support.

Pova
Extra 1000mah.
+0.3inch
2/64gig extra ram/rom.

Off your mic, so they won't say we're Xiaomi marketers

That's the main reason I dialled down my tone when making mobile phone comparisons

3 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
You too read what you typed does it make any sense to you.

How will you enjoy the multitasking with 720p resolution and poor RAM frequency and storage type; they should just produce powerbank instead now.
Tecno's 6gig ram is enough please read the specification clearly
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Redmi 9.
USB type c.
IR-blaster.
Full HD display.
Major developer support.

Pova
Extra 1000mah.
+0.3inch
2/64gig extra ram/rom.

Xiaomi is yet to release updates on other phones yet you say there is a guarantee update?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
I think, for TECNO this is a step further higher than the norms. The processor (Helio G80), 18watt flash charge and the 6000mAh does it for me. This is no doubt a gaming phone.
Yeah! However their USB cord isn't type c
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno's 6gig ram is enough please read the specification clearly
Big 6GB RAM! Stop displaying your ignorance, What you don't know is more than what you know.

What is the RAM frequency of the said big RAM and storage type of the ROM?

For your info; a 4GB RAM of 1866 MHz with UFS 2.1 storage will perform better than 6GB RAM of 933 MHz with Emmc 5.1 storage. But for transsion boy like you it's just about the number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Xiaomi is yet to release updates on other phones yet you say there is a guarantee update?
You keep disgracing yourself because of transsion!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
who be this?
What do you know
Its like xiaomi children are brainwashing you abi?
OVA200

For your info; a 4GB RAM of 1866 MHz with UFS 2.1 storage will perform better than 6GB RAM of 933 MHz with Emmc 5.1 storage. But for transsion boy like you it's just about the number.
Well why can't you talk about the doubled ROM?
Xiaomi child like you would go any length to prove Nonsense!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

who be this?
What do you know

theFilmtricsay
You guys are quick to defend mediocrity. How about you dump ur transsion device and test the wonders of Xiaomi?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

who be this?
What do you know

theFilmtricsay
Which one is doubled ROM? Abu this one miss road ni.

Check the post I quoted and my previous comment he quoted please before ranting on my mention.

Out of nowhere you've tagged me Xiaomi fan boy, how do you know I use Xiaomi?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You guys are quick to defend mediocrity. How about you dump ur transsion device and test the wonders of Xiaomi?
I've used a Tecno,Infinix,and have handled a Xiaomi phone?
So what wonders are you talking about?the only thing I hate about the pova is the display.
The xiaomi I handled was advertised as a 32GB phone but what we met was 10GB available?
What sort of trash is that?

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

I've used a Tecno,Infinix,and have handled a Xiaomi phone?
So what wonders are you talking about?the only thing I hate about the pova is the display.
The xiaomi I handled was advertised as a 32GB phone but what we met was 10GB available?
What sort of trash is that?

theFilmtricsay

Which of the xiaomi? Speak truth and know peace.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
Which one is doubled ROM? Abu this one miss road ni.

Check the post I quoted and my previous comment he quoted please before ranting on my mention.

Out of nowhere you've tagged me Xiaomi fan boy, how do you know I use Xiaomi?

What about the extra 64 GB?
the same way you tagged edoairways “transsion boy”
You don't need to use a product to be a fan boy

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Which of the xiaomi? Speak truth and know peace.
Redmi 8 or so
It was my sister's phone

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay
Guy seriously you need to improve your comprehension ability and reduce your hate for constructive criticism because I'm not comparing any phone here so all this 64GB remaining i don't understand it.
My take is plastic build, USB type B, 720p resolution, camera set-up are bad for a phone of 80k but the chipset is okay and the battery is good.
And these does not apply to only Tecno, any phone brand with the above spec and cost more than 60k is inappropriate be it Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, infinix or any other brand.

Stop ranting you are just embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:
Redmi 8 or so
It was my sister's phone

theFilmtricsay
Truth be told, not all phones are flawless.

But, Xiaomi over transsion; anytime, anyday.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Truth be told, not all phones are flawless.

But, Xiaomi over transsion; anytime, anyday.
that was in 2019/jan-august 2020
Transsion make goog devices now

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

that was in 2019/jan-august 2020
Transsion make goog devices now

theFilmtricsay
I stopped using transsion d moment calling someone made my phone hang.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Probably you are the one embarrassing yourself here. In case you arent aware, many xiaomi users are yet to get android 10. That is the fact that speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
Big 6GB RAM! Stop displaying your ignorance, What you don't know is more than what you know.

What is the RAM frequency of the said big RAM and storage type of the ROM?

Mr man if you don't know anything better keep silence. Just stop looking for fault where there isn't. If you arent comfortable with Tecno better still produce yours
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay
Don't mind those critics. You will never see them criticizing other brands

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man if you don't know anything better keep silence. Just stop looking for fault where there isn't. If you arent comfortable with Tecno better still produce yours
I thought you said I don't know what am saying and I expect you to correct me but you end up showing how dumb you are.

He said the RAM is big but what results in great multitasking experience is more than just big RAM so I corrected him.

I have what I produced too and I receive criticism if I didn't meet expectation and I can't tell them to start producing theirs; transsion can't produce what I do and vice versa so the talk of producing phone myself is nonsensical.

I used various brand including infinix, itel and Tecno and I don't have bad experience overall about any of their phone and they've improved with their chipset in the last 6 months but still lacking in display and other aspects so calling them out to correct them should not be working you up like that.

720p, USB type B, plastic build, the camera set-up is bad for a phone of 80k no matter how you defend it; and its bad for all brand not only Tecno.

If you like hit your on the wall but what is bad is definitely bad.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
I thought you said I don't know what am saying and I expect you to correct me but you end up showing how dumb you are.

He said the RAM is big but what results in great multitasking experience is more than just big RAM so I corrected him.

I have what I produced too and I receive criticism if I didn't meet expectation and I can't tell them to start producing theirs; transsion can't produce what I do and vice versa so the talk of producing phone myself is nonsensical.

I used various brand including infinix, itel and Tecno and I don't have bad experience overall about any of their phone and they've improved with their chipset in the last 6 months but still lacking in display and other aspects so calling them out to correct them should not be working you up like that.

720p, USB type B, plastic build, the camera set-up is bad for a phone of 80k no matter how you defend it; and its bad for all brand not only Tecno.

If you like hit your on the wall but what is bad is definitely bad.
Ok I got your point.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Ok I got your point.
Better
Constructive criticism and competition is good for business; that's what is improving low end and midrange phone segment since 3 years ago.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
Better
Constructive criticism and competition is good for business; that's what is improving low end and midrange phone segment since 3 years ago.
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oppo Community / Does GIG Logistics Always Take This Long / Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.