Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test (6654 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

I am not defending mediocrity
I am against all form of misinformation
Yes I can

theFilmtricsay
Misinformation - are you for real?

Can you show your phone in the presence of guys holding xiaomi, samsung and iphone? I know you'll say yes, but truth be told, the answer is NO.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

I am not defending mediocrity
I am against all form of misinformation
Yes I can

Another misinformation.

theFilmtricsay
Check xiaomi stores/dealers and modify your post.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno's 6gig ram is enough please read the specification clearly
Tecno's specification is trash. This is the vivo y12s with the same chipset on the camon 15 premier. Guess what?

It's sold for 56900 and has the exact same performance level as the camon 15 premier with all the embodiment of lies Tecno narrated as a spec to justify the 120k+ for the camon 15 premier.

Tecno or Transsion do not make devices based on credibility, all they produce is a huge box of lies waiting to blast open in the eyes of anyone gullible enough to fall for the lies Transission and her deceitful fanbase propagate on daily basis.

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Tecno's specification is trash. This is the vivo y12s with the same chipset on the camon 15 premier. Guess what?

It's sold for 56900 and has the exact same performance level as the camon 15 premier with all the embodiment of lies Tecno narrated as a spec to justify the 120k+ for the camon 15 premier.

Tecno or Transsion do not make devices based on credibility, all they produce is a huge box of lies waiting to blast open in the eyes of anyone gullible enough to fall for the lies Transission and her deceitful fanbase propagate on daily basis.
When will you stop this lies?

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

I said y12s you posted information on y11... No wahala, continue with your false accusations based on your erroneous assumption.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2020
theFilmtric:

lies,lies and more stereotyped misinformation
Which phone thread is the biggest on Nairaland?
Transsion? NO.
Xiaomi's Thread
Full of complaints

That was before
Stop being unrealistic!

Another lie
I thought you don't lie??

theFilmtricsay

Actually the the part where he said a transsion of 80k can't stand for to tie with a Xiaomi of 50k is quite true, infinix s5 pro for example isn't as good as redmi 8 or 9 although both phones are higher than 50k

The truth is transsion only started putting effort into their phones recently

I have a friend that bought infinix s5 pro for 72k and I'm using a redmi note 8 that is about 56k on AliExpress at some point in time (though it cost 74k over the counter here in Nigeria)

Lemme tell you my findings, the guy is also a gamer so I sent call of duty mobile to his phone, and guess what his phone could only run it at "low" graphics settings whereas my phone could run it at "very high"

Lemme explain the graphics part to you
COD graphics levels go like this

Low---medium---high---very high

Obviously this is too wide a gap considering the fact that both phones are around the same price here in Nigeria (72,000 to 74,000)

In fact infinix note 7 and note 8 perform better than s5pro and I bet they'll cost the same thing....

So in terms of processing power and GPU that phone really couldn't stand toe to toe with a Xiaomi phone at it's price range

Though it's got a better front camera and a supposedly higher CPU speed but that's all.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I said y12s you posted information on y11... No wahala, continue with your false accusations based on your erroneous assumption.
I post Y12 look again
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

This isn't Vivo y12s dammit!!! sad Argue with facts!!!
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

I post Y12 look again

What part of Y12s don't you understand??!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

This isn't Vivo y12s dammit!!! sad Argue with facts!!!
Look at the specification clearly. This time slowly
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

Can't you see it's y12 you posted??
And the guy said Y12S??

Did you take your time to look at what you posted?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

What part of y12s don't you understand??!!!! undecided
Why the lie in the first place? That young man said Tecno camon 15 premier's specification is the same as Y12. I post the specifications yet he is still denying
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

Why the lie in the first place? That young man said Tecno camon 15 premier's specification is the same as Y12. I post the specifications yet he is still denying

He said y12s why are you doing this Now this isn't about Xiaomi but you see you're still not accepting your mistake

The pictures in these phones you posted did you even compare them to the picture of the phone he posted as Y12s

Wtf
Are they the same?

Damn man.....
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

He said y12s why are you doing this Now this isn't about Xiaomi but you see you're still not accepting your mistake

The pictures in these phones you posted did you even compare them to the picture of the phone he posted as Y12s

Wtf
Are they the same?
See another and stop spreading lies

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

This is pretty rude you know?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

This is pretty rude you know?
Now check the last picture I just posted
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

See another and stop spreading lies

I hope this isn't too small to read for you

Firstly I only pointed out that the phone you posted isn't the phone he was talking about

Now let's examine the specs one by one to see what he meant

The Vivo y12s is about 56000
The Tecno camon 15 premier is 104000

I'll add my phone to it as control
The redmi note 8 is about 74000

The Tecno camon 15 premier has the same processor as the Vivo y12s but it's still pretty different

Tecno camon 15 premier has 6gb RAM and the y12s has a 4gb ram variant
Tecno camon 15 premier has 128gb storage capacity but the Vivo y12s has a 32gb storage capacity
Tecno camon 15 premier has a 1080p display and the Vivo y12s has an HD (lower) display
Tecno camon 15 premier has a 64mp back camera alongside a 5mp depth and a 2mp macro camera and the Vivo y12s has a 13mp back camera
The Tecno camon 15 premier has a 32mp front camer while the Vivo y12s has a 8mp front camera
The Tecno has a 4000mah battery while the vivi y12s has a 5000 mah battery

So yes the camon 15 beats the y12s in a lot of ways
Now take a look at how minute some of these differences are and ask yourself, should the camon 15 premier really cost over 100k?

Now let's put redmi note 8 into the comparison
The only thing about the Tecno camon 15 premier that beats redmi note 8 is the camera
And the 6gb, 128gn version 9f redmi note 8 is just 89000

Now look at it

56000 with much lower specs
To 89000 with much higher specs
To 104000 with a lower processor to redmi note 8

Think about it.....

The Tecno camon 15 premier is pretty much the same as infinix s5pro
So gaming performance will be poor regardless the 6gb ram, that is to say the 6gb ram is really a waste on that processor

So are you telling me that the reason why the Tecno costs more than the redmi is because of a 64mp back camera and a 32mp front camera?

The redmi note 8 has a quad camera set up on the back with a 48mp back camera and a 13mp front camera

And no doubt sd665 is much costlier than helio p35
So now think about do these specs make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

Now check the last picture I just posted
You're a waste of time and data...

damn it..you lie for a living sad
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You're a waste of time and data...

damn it..you lie for a living sad

He's a terrible liar
Before now I used to think of him as someone who's merely advocating for infinix and I respected that

Seems that respect has been misplaced....
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

He's a terrible liar
He disguist me
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
He disguist me

Likewise
He's only embarrassing himself with all these arguments he's making

Is he really suggesting that the camon should cost more than twice the price of the Vivo because of those differences

Where umidigi a7pro 4gb/64gb costs 46k and the 4gb/128gb costs just over 50k
Umidigi f2 that's better than camon15 premier in everyway is just over 80k....

That's what most of these infinix supporters don't understand
These phones cost way more than they should but they still think it's cheap

It's a shame really....
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Firstly I only pointed out that the phone you posted isn't the phone he was talking about

The Tecno camon 15 premier has the same processor as the Vivo y12s but it's still pretty different

Tecno camon 15 premier has 128gb storage capacity but the Vivo y12s has a 32gb storage capacity
Tecno camon 15 premier has a 1080p display and the Vivo y12s has an HD (lower) display
Tecno camon 15 premier has a 64mp back camera alongside a 5mp depth and a 2mp macro camera and the Vivo y12s has a 13mp back camera
The Tecno camon 15 premier has a 32mp front camer while the Vivo y12s has a 8mp front camera

Now take a look at how minute some of these differences are and ask yourself, should the camon 15 premier really cost over 100k?

The only thing about the Tecno camon 15 premier that beats redmi note 8 is the camera

Now look at it

Think about it.....

So gaming performance will be poor regardless the 6gb ram, that is to say the 6gb ram is really a waste on that processor

So are you telling me that the reason why the Tecno costs more than the redmi is because of a 64mp back camera and a 32mp front camera?

The redmi note 8 has a quad camera set up on the back with a 48mp back camera and a 13mp front camera

I quiet agree with you about the low processor however the high cost on Tecno camon 15 premier is due to other factors.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

I quiet agree with you about the low processor however the high cost on Tecno camon 15 premier is due to other factors.

No matter the factors it isn't worth it
Adios!
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

No matter the factors it isn't worth it
Adios!
It is when you in the business that you understand better. Those other brands with good specifications do not have their office here in Nigeria. They don't pay numerous levies
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Likewise
He's only embarrassing himself with all these arguments he's making

Is he really suggesting that the camon should cost more than twice the price of the Vivo because of those differences

Where umidigi a7pro 4gb/64gb costs 46k and the 4gb/128gb costs just over 50k
Umidigi f2 that's better than camon15 premier in everyway is just over 80k....

That's what most of these infinix supporters don't understand
These phones cost way more than they should but they still think it's cheap

It's a shame really....
He prefers expensive packaged mediocre product to cheap superior product.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
He prefers expensive packaged mediocre product to cheap superior product.
please when learned people are discussing about phones
Keep quiet
You don't know zilch!.
@ Zeroenochone
You don't put basis on chipset alone
And Vivo isn't better than Tecno in any way!

theFilmtricsay

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2020
theFilmtric:

please when learned people are discussing about phones
Keep quiet
You don't know zilch!.
@ Zeroenochone
You don't put basis on chipset alone
And Vivo isn't better than Tecno in any way!

theFilmtricsay
you take pride in spewing trash....continue!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you take pride in spewing trash....continue!
you discuss with facts
Not sentiments
PS:you could join this promo

theFilmtricsay

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
theFilmtric:

you discuss with facts
Not sentiments
PS:you could join this promo

theFilmtricsay
to whom brain is given, sense is expected....get urself 1

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Now look at it

Think about it.....

You do know the 64mp and 32mp on the camon 15 premier was a verified lie and nothing but a 13mp camera sensor from an unknown genetic sensor maker.

And no, other than the popup mechanism on the camon 15 premier which was a misplaced priority seeing the phone was a lowend device which shouldn't cost more than 40k at the time of launch, the tecno camon 15 premier was a huge pile of crap, me and a lot of other people here on nairaland and twitter proved that beyond reasonable doubt.

The vivo y12s 13mp camera lens performed exactly on per with the camon 15 premier if not better.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nairalandwizerd(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Realboygenius:

I'll pick this device overthe Redmi 9.
because you are blind.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Chubbyface: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2020
OVA200:
Sincerely the good things about this phone is the battery and the chipset the rest is just not good for a phone of 80k
the storage isn't good enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50 Really Useful Android Tips And Tricks / TECNO Camon CM Camera Test Vs Iphone 7 Camera : Who Wins?? / Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.