Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test (6655 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
Guy seriously you need to improve your comprehension ability and reduce your hate for constructive criticism because I'm not comparing any phone here so all this 64GB remaining i don't understand it.
My take is plastic build, USB type B, 720p resolution, camera set-up are bad for a phone of 80k but the chipset is okay and the battery is good.
And these does not apply to only Tecno, any phone brand with the above spec and cost more than 60k is inappropriate be it Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, infinix or any other brand.

Stop ranting you are just embarrassing yourself.
youu are the one ranting here
You are not comparing yet you mention redmi 9??v

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Probably you are the one embarrassing yourself here. In case you arent aware, many xiaomi users are yet to get android 10. That is the fact that speaks volume
How many transsion users will wish to buy another transsion product? Davido, Olamide and wizkid no dey use transsion product, they are after the money! Fvck mediocrity!
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Don't mind those critics. You will never see them criticizing other brands
exactly
Its only transsion they critisize

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
How many transsion users will wish to buy another transsion product? Davido, Olamide and wizkid no dey use transsion product, they are after the money! Fvck mediocrity!
how does that reply him?
Do they use Xiaomi??
Mtcheew

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OVA200(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

youu are the one ranting here
You are not comparing yet you mention redmi 9??v

theFilmtricsay
Check my reply to your boss.

You go dey alright las las.
cheesy grin
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

how does that reply him?
Do they use Xiaomi??
Mtcheew

theFilmtricsay
You're always quick to type trash upon trash all in d aim of defending a phone I won't wish my enemy to have.

Are they (Dav, Ola nd Wiz) Xiaomi ambassador?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
OVA200:
Check my reply to your boss.

You go dey alright las las.
cheesy grin
lol
Xiaomi children are the same everywhere~stupid

ThreadOwner
You're always quick to type trash upon trash all in d aim of defending a phone I won't wish my enemy to have.
Are they (Dav, Ola nd Wiz) Xiaomi ambassador?
Endorsing a product doesn't compel one to use that particular product
Those guys you mentioned are of thee upper class you can't expect them to use midrange Transsion phones
I am quite sure that when Xiaomi gets an ambassador in Nigeria (if they ever)
He/she won't use their devices

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

lol
Xiaomi children are the same everywhere~stupid

Endorsing a product doesn't compel one to use that particular product
Those guys you mentioned are of thee upper class you can't expect them to use midrange Transsion phones
I am quite sure that when Xiaomi gets an ambassador in Nigeria (if they ever)
He/she won't use their devices

theFilmtricsay
I can bet your life that they will use Xiaomi devices. You said midrange I guess you meant medicore.

emancipate yourself from medicore devices.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Don Jazzy was used to advertise lots milk, how many times do you see him use it?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Don Jazzy was used to advertise lots milk, how many times do you see him use it?
wetin concern milk nd phone?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
I can bet your life that they will use Xiaomi devices. You said midrange I guess you meant medicore.

emancipate yourself from medicore devices.
hey
U alright?
You can bet my life?
Why so stupid?
I can bet your future they would use Iphones instead
The best phone from transsion the Zero 8 is a midrange phone ..so be smarter than your boss up there

theFilmtricsay

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Get the logic, it is called celebrity endorsement. Company endorses celebrities to promote their products. Once you get such endorsement, you are not allowed to use another brand for the time pending the termination of your contract.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

hey
U alright?
You can bet my life?
Why so stupid?
I can bet your future they would use Iphones instead
The best phone from transsion the Zero 8 is a midrange phone ..so be smarter than your boss up there

theFilmtricsay
Lol grin

I was not insulting you. Xiaomi is miles ahead of all transsion put together.

Remember, transsion gat nothing on xiaomi wink
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Get the logic, it is called celebrity endorsement. Company endorses celebrities to promote their products. Once you get such endorsement, you are not allowed to use another brand for the time pending the termination of your contract.
Dav nd wiz are both using iphone, they are not even hiding it! Transsion is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Lol grin

I was not insulting you. Xiaomi is miles ahead of all transsion put together.

Remember, transsion gat nothing on xiaomi wink

You weren't ??
What does I can bet your life mean??
Remember Transsion's sales in Nigeria~your country is Xiaomi's sales quadripled

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

You weren't ??
What does I can bet your life mean??
Remember Transsion's sales in Nigeria~your country is Xiaomi's sales quadripled

theFilmtricsay
I can bet your life means as long as u alive, any ambassador of xiaomi will gladly use their device.

Transsion are selling because users are mostly those with zero tech knowledge wink
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Dav nd wiz are both using iphone, they are not even hiding it! Transsion is a disgrace.
Transsion is a disgrace as you call it,yet they have created jobs to thousands of Nigerians. They are the first to introduce dual SIM in Africa and made android affordable where others charged high price. It may shock you to know that Davido uses transsion product. He uses it for advertisement.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
edoairways:

Transsion is a disgrace as you call it,yet they have created jobs to thousands of Nigerians. They are the first to introduce dual SIM in Africa and made android affordable where others charged high price. It may shock you to know that Davido uses transsion product. He uses it for advertisement.
Davido uses infinix only when he wants to do some advertisement, after that na iphone davido go use till another ad time.

Transsion created jobs - fine, but they also dumped inferior phones in our country.....visit calcare nd see ppl gnashing nd wailing because of transsion.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
I can bet your life means as long as u alive, any ambassador of xiaomi will gladly use their device.

Transsion are selling because users are mostly those with zero tech knowledge wink
not everybody needs tech knowledge
Does tu padre know anything about chipset,full HD etc??

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay
In this present age nd time, EVERYBODY needs tech knowledge.

Imagine trying to load airtime on ur phone nd it starts lagging - transsion effect.

Multi-tasking won't fare well with the best transsion product.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Davido uses infinix only when he wants to do some advertisement, after that na iphone davido go use till another ad time.

Transsion created jobs - fine, but they also dumped inferior phones in our country.....visit calcare nd see ppl gnashing nd wailing because of transsion.
same as the almost defunct Raya centre
At least they have a functioning customer care service
To repair a Xiaomi phone screen you have to spend double of what you'ld have spent in carlcare or normal technicians

Imagine trying to load airtime on ur phone nd it starts lagging - transsion effect.
Multi-tasking won't fare well with the best transsion product.
You know this is a lie

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
theFilmtric:

same as the almost defunct Raya centre
At least they have a functioning customer care service
To repair a Xiaomi phone screen you have to spend double of what you'ld have spent in carlcare or normal technicians

You know this is a lie

theFilmtricsay
Carlcare is quite cheap because the chance of the phone developing fault is 80% while xiaomi is expensive because it rarely develop fault 1/10.

And, I don't tell lies.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Carlcare is quite cheap because the chance of the phone developing fault is 80% while xiaomi is expensive because it rarely develop fault 1/10.

And, I don't tell lies.

That's another lie
Xiaomi develops fault as any other brand
But mostly Software faults
I know many engineers
Buenas Tardes Dulces Suenos. Amigo

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

Probably you are the one embarrassing yourself here. In case you arent aware, many xiaomi users are yet to get android 10. That is the fact that speaks volume

Can you just stop being like this? Really undecided it's quite saddening watching you bring baseless stuffs as points in an argument

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay

Lmaooo

Not true bro

Someone who has no tech knowledge will be left in the dust, the world is spinning so spin with it
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:

This place has become something else..... undecided
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Can you just stop being like this? Really undecided it's quite saddening watching you bring baseless stuffs as points in an argument
Since you love criticizing Tecno for no reason, then I wil bring the loopholes of xiaomi. Xiaomi is yet to send updates to many of their users especially note 8. Till date, many users are still stock with android 9.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 6:17am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:

That is what most celebrities do to brands so what is your excuse @bolded? Kate Henshaw was an Ambassador for onga seasonings cube, yet she still use other brands
At italics, there is no phone without flaw anywhere in the world
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

Since you love criticizing Tecno for no reason, then I wil bring the loopholes of xiaomi. Xiaomi is yet to send updates to many of their users especially note 8. Till date, many users are still stock with android 9.

I'll try to be polite with you as possible

So if Xiaomi sends update and it's buggy will you complain?
Moreso I'm not a die hard supporter of any brand so bringing Xiaomi into this shit is unnecessary, yes the redmi note update is being delayed, but it can't be over stated that they have make sure the update is hitch free so as to prevent complaints from users

That aside, if you were using a Tecno or an infinix would you have any hope of receiving any major system update? NO so what's your stress about this thing

It's because most of you don't have a lot of tech knowledge, you won't know that even the developers are under pressure to get it done, more do redmi note miui12 is already in testing phase so we're certain to get it so if we will get it then why the haste?

Moreso you could always manually flash miui12 if you wanted to but be honest, if it was Tecno or infinix would you even be able to complain about delayed updates?

You claim to use a Xiaomi but most of your posts about them are just untrue, like saying redmi note 8 can't multi task, a phone I'm using myself undecided

And what's the hype about Android 10 really? We have Android skins that provide features that stock Android 11 won't have sef so what's the stress?

I'm not telling you not to love Tecno or infinix ooooo but if you'll argue bring valid points

At least filmtric the other Tecno supporter manages to bring some valid points we can relate to.....

I really wish you could open your mind and understand how to make unbiased comments about mobile devices

3 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

I don't know how old you are but telling lies just because your favourite brand is under criticism is quite childish

Xiaomi is criticized for a lot of things as well and you won't see most of us defending it blindly as if it's our father's company undecided even of you see some do it don't be like them.

Moreso I personally don't over criticize Tecno because they have truly upgraded in my own opinion just can't ever use any transsion device ever again because of my past experiences concerning them. I'm sure if their CEO was reading the criticisms he'd try to make things better, he wouldn't lash out and behaving like a kid.

Drop it bro....

People aren't just criticizing Tecno because they hate it, they are criticizing because they believe Tecno can do better keep that in mind......

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

That's another lie
Xiaomi develops fault as any other brand
But mostly Software faults
I know many engineers
Buenas Tardes Dulces Suenos. Amigo

theFilmtricsay
9/10 Xiaomi user disagrees with your view.

Buenos dias. Amigo
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
9/10 Xiaomi user disagrees with your view.

Buenos dias. Amigo

Bro in best interest don't reply that guy again it's stressful to debate with him, he hates Xiaomi so nothing you say will ever make sense to him

I've been through that shit once, he even tried to take a swipe at my network speed which he failed miserably at doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Make "Free" Calls With Zain by dg4mail / Best Phone For N35k / Ntel Wawu SIM Bonus Offer Still On, Get 23GB Of Data For Just N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.