Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test (6632 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

This place has become something else..... undecided
ye sad
Zeroenochone:

Bro in best interest don't reply that guy again it's stressful to debate with him, he hates Xiaomi so nothing you say will ever make sense to him

I've been through that shit once, he even tried to take a swipe at my network speed which he failed miserably at doing
It shows in his posts.

Transsion users are so strong headed, they prefer prison to 5 star hotel.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
ye sadIt shows in his posts.

Transsion users are so strong headed, they prefer prison to 5 star hotel.

I'm telling you.......
Imagine someone complaining of delayed redmi note 8 update where transsion devices never receive such updates
It's tiring really

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

That is what most celebrities do to brands so what is your excuse @bolded? Kate Henshaw was an Ambassador for onga seasonings cube, yet she still use other brands
At italics, there is no phone without flaw anywhere in the world
Kate uses onga, or u no dey use onga ni?

Guy, ur points dey lame....there is no phone without flaw, but transsion flaws is on the high!

Imagine, 40,000 phone was sold at slot (all transsion) on 1/11/2020, on 8/11/2020 all users phone developed fault, they went to calcare nd......u knw d rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

I'm telling you.......
Imagine someone complaining of delayed redmi note 8 update where transsion devices never receive such updates
It's tiring really
Irony of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=ThreadOwner post=96845939
]Kate uses onga, or u no dey use onga ni
That is because you understand how business operates

Guy, ur points dey lame....there is no phone without flaw, but transsion flaws is on the high!

Imagine, 40,000 phone was sold at slot (all transsion) on 1/11/2020, on 8/11/2020 all users phone developed fault, they went to calcare nd......u knw d rest embarassed/quote]
That is not possible so stop the exaggeration just because you hate tecno
\
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

I don't know how old you are but telling lies just because your favourite brand is under criticism is quite childish

Xiaomi is criticized for a lot of things as well and you won't see most of us defending it blindly as if it's our father's company undecided even of you see some do it don't be like them.

Moreso I personally don't over criticize Tecno because they have truly upgraded in my own opinion just can't ever use any transsion device ever again because of my past experiences concerning them. I'm sure if their CEO was reading the criticisms he'd try to make things better, he wouldn't lash out and behaving like a kid.

Drop it bro....

People aren't just criticizing Tecno because they hate it, they are criticizing because they believe Tecno can do better keep that in mind......
Oga stop the lie. You in person loves criticizing Tecno out of hatred. Tecno are trying their best to meet demands
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

That is because you understand how business operates

Yen yen yen! all ur talk na okoto meow meow....I can bet your left balls that u ain't using transsion devices.

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

I'll try to be polite with you as possible

So if Xiaomi sends update and it's buggy will you complain?
Moreso I'm not a die hard supporter of any brand so bringing Xiaomi into this shit is unnecessary, yes the redmi note update is being delayed, but it can't be over stated that they have make sure the update is hitch free so as to prevent complaints from users

That aside, if you were using a Tecno or an infinix would you have any hope of receiving any major system update? NO so what's your stress about this thing

It's because most of you don't have a lot of tech knowledge, you won't know that even the developers are under pressure to get it done, more do redmi note miui12 is already in testing phase so we're certain to get it so if we will get it then why the haste?

Moreso you could always manually flash miui12 if you wanted to but be honest, if it was Tecno or infinix would you even be able to complain about delayed updates?

You claim to use a Xiaomi but most of your posts about them are just untrue, like saying redmi note 8 can't multi task, a phone I'm using myself undecided

And what's the hype about Android 10 really? We have Android skins that provide features that stock Android 11 won't have sef so what's the stress?

I'm not telling you not to love Tecno or infinix ooooo but if you'll argue bring valid points

At least filmtric the other Tecno supporter manages to bring some valid points we can relate to.....

I really wish you could open your mind and understand how to make unbiased comments about mobile devices
I have been unbiased right from time but this time I will hard on xiaomi users because they are fond of criticizing Tecno at every given opportunity. Have you see me criticize other brands aside xiaomi? Secondly, someone out there said xiaomi gives two years update whereas I learnt that xiaomi note 8 will not get android 11.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Yen yen yen! all ur talk na okoto meow meow....I can bet your left balls that u ain't using transsion devices.
I use tecno. Infact I love the fact that they introduced simo app to their users. It is an independent network different from our service providers
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

I use tecno. Infact I love the fact that they introduced simo app to their users. It is an independent network different from our service providers
You use tecno botton phone and not andriod,

I heard that tecno device can boil water because it always hot....and a snail can walk 2 miles faster than a lagging tecno phone?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
You use tecno botton phone and not andriod,

I heard that tecno device can boil water because it always hot....and a snail can walk 2 miles faster than a lagging tecno phone?
You heard is a hear say
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

You heard is a hear say
edoairways:

I have been unbiased right from time but this time I will hard on xiaomi users because they are fond of criticizing Tecno at every given opportunity. Have you see me criticize other brands aside xiaomi? Secondly, someone out there said xiaomi gives two years update whereas I learnt that xiaomi note 8 will not get android 11.
should I call you an hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

I'll try to be polite with you as possible

So if Xiaomi sends update and it's buggy will you complain?
Moreso I'm not a die hard supporter of any brand so bringing Xiaomi into this shit is unnecessary, yes the redmi note update is being delayed, but it can't be over stated that they have make sure the update is hitch free so as to prevent complaints from users

That aside, if you were using a Tecno or an infinix would you have any hope of receiving any major system update? NO so what's your stress about this thing

It's because most of you don't have a lot of tech knowledge, you won't know that even the developers are under pressure to get it done, more do redmi note miui12 is already in testing phase so we're certain to get it so if we will get it then why the haste?

Moreso you could always manually flash miui12 if you wanted to but be honest, if it was Tecno or infinix would you even be able to complain about delayed updates?

You claim to use a Xiaomi but most of your posts about them are just untrue, like saying redmi note 8 can't multi task, a phone I'm using myself undecided

And what's the hype about Android 10 really? We have Android skins that provide features that stock Android 11 won't have sef so what's the stress?

I'm not telling you not to love Tecno or infinix ooooo but if you'll argue bring valid points

At least filmtric the other Tecno supporter manages to bring some valid points we can relate to.....

I really wish you could open your mind and understand how to make unbiased comments about mobile devices
lol
I am not a lover of Tecno
But I don't like how most of Xiaomi fans derail and degrade Transsion devices
They've improved greatly
The remaining items are
•Display
•Android updates
•Type C usb
•the XOS and HiOS
[url=Nairaland.com/zeroenochone]Zeroenochone[/url]:
Bro in best interest don't reply that guy again it's stressful to debate with him, he hates Xiaomi so nothing you say will ever make sense to him
I've been through that shit once, he even tried to take a swipe at my network speed which he failed miserably at doing
lol
I don't hate Xiaomi
I dislike the hypocrisy of Xiaomi children
I can remember that network stuff
I was joking then bro

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by edoairways: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
should I call you an hypocrite?
It is a confirm fact that xiaomi gives two years update stop been silly
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

It is a confirm fact that xiaomi gives two years update stop been silly
It is a confirmed fact that transsion are inferior, stop being silly!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

Will Tecno phones currently on Android 9 ever get Android 10?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
In this present age nd time, EVERYBODY needs tech knowledge.

Imagine trying to load airtime on ur phone nd it starts lagging - transsion effect.

Multi-tasking won't fare well with the best transsion product.
guy majority of Nigerians are poor or living average, you can't expect phone producers to make phones way beyond our affordability.
Transsion knew their Target market hence their production.
Check out equivalent of transsion phones brought in Nigeria to that of India or Pakistan etc. It's usually has better specs in different regions of those countries. That's why for example hot 10 or spark 6 has different variants with different specs.
I get your point in xiaomi and Co making better phones but remember their Target market.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Carlcare is quite cheap because the chance of the phone developing fault is 80% while xiaomi is expensive because it rarely develop fault 1/10.

And, I don't tell lies.
not true.. go to any xiaomi and Co threads on any platform and see complaints too. Those phones are fragile too.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldmaxx:
guy majority of Nigerians are poor or living average, you can't expect phone producers to make phones way beyond our affordability.
Transsion knew their Target market hence their production.
Check out equivalent of transsion phones brought in Nigeria to that of India or Pakistan etc. It's usually has better specs in different regions of those countries. That's why for example hot 10 or spark 6 has different variants with different specs.
I get your point in xiaomi and Co making better phones but remember their Target market.
So transsion decided to dump substandard devices in africa and take d good ones to other continentundecided

But Xiaomi gives they devices, all with same specs to all continents.....then, which will u prefer to buy?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldmaxx:
not true.. go to any xiaomi and Co threads on any platform and see complaints too. Those phones are fragile too.
1/10 users complain and u are hyperventing Check carlcare nd check if u can count those on quene.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
then allow transsion to be.. Those who can afford it should.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
So transsion decided to dump substandard devices in africa and take d good ones to other continentundecided

But Xiaomi gives they devices, all with same specs to all continents.....then, which will u prefer to buy?
please tell me how many people can afford a phone of 50 to 100k in Nigeria or it'sv equivalent in Africa as a whole?
Those phones are cheaper in those countries because of their good economy. And besides all those phones made in those countries or have a production branch there in.
Do you even know how hard the Nigerian government has made shipping let alone manufacturing as a whole to be?

Producers give the people what they can afford.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldmaxx:
then allow transsion to be.. Those who can afford it should.
angry
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2020

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
1/10 users complain and u are hyperventing Check carlcare nd check if u can count those on quene.
lies,lies and more stereotyped misinformation
Which phone thread is the biggest on Nairaland?
Transsion? NO.
Xiaomi's Thread
Full of complaints
ThreadOwner:

That was before
Stop being unrealistic!

ThreadOwner
A transsion device of 80k can't stand toe to toe with xiaomi of 50k! Know this and know peace.

Another lie
I thought you don't lie??

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldmaxx:
please tell me how many people can afford a phone of 50 to 100k in Nigeria or it'sv equivalent in Africa as a whole?
Those phones are cheaper in those countries because of their good economy. And besides all those phones made in those countries or have a production branch there in.
Do you even know how hard the Nigerian government has made shipping let alone manufacturing as a whole to be?

Producers give the people what they can afford.
producers make good and bad phones....ppl without tech knowledge go for d bad and cheap phones because of popularity.

A transsion device of 80k can't stand toe to toe with xiaomi of 50k! Know this and know peace.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
theFilmtric:

lies,lies and more stereotyped misinformation
Which phone thread is the biggest on Nairaland?
Transsion? NO.
Xiaomi's Thread
Full of complaints

That was then
Stop being uunrealistic!

theFilmtricsay
lies? when will you embrace truth? When will you stop defending mediocrity? Can you get a transsion device for your siblings or any beggar - can you?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
most xiaomi and Co users don't even bother to repair their phones once it's spoilt, they get a new one because of the outrageous amount it would take to fix or the stress alone.
Imagine buying for example umidigi phone of 50k then buying the screen for 20-30k?
Or waiting for a month in AliExpress to get it?
Someone even waited for a month to get it's pouch.
Majority of those phones has been in existence long before but when transsion came, they made Android affordable because they know our financial capability and state of economy.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Goldmaxx:
most xiaomi and Co users don't even bother to repair their phones once it's spoilt, they get a new one because of the outrageous amount it would take to fix or the stress alone.
Imagine buying for example umidigi phone of 50k then buying the screen for 20-30k?
Or waiting for a month in AliExpress to get it?
Someone even waited for a month to get it's pouch.
Majority of those phones has been in existence long before but when transsion came, they made Android affordable because they know our financial capability and state of economy.
Are we talking abuh xiaomi or umidigi?

Xiaomi parts are available nationwide with rates of 5-15k...samsung z 20-50k.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020

ThreadOwner
Can you show your phone in the presence of guys holding xiaomi, samsung and iphone? I know you'll say yes, but truth be told, the answer is NO.
Lol cheesy
I now know what's wrong with you
Inferiority complex
And do you know the funny thing
That your instance applies more to Xiaomi users than Transsion users
Check xiaomi stores/dealers and modify your post.
What do you think you know about Xiaomi??
I can't give you the pleasure of replying such Trash anymore. Adios.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
ThreadOwner:
lies? when will you embrace truth? When will you stop defending mediocrity? Can you get a transsion device for your siblings or any beggar - can you?

I am not defending mediocrity
I am against all form of misinformation
Yes I can
Xiaomi parts are available nationwide with rates of 5-15k...samsung z 20-50k.
Another misinformation.

theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tecno Pouviour 3 Air Problem / Wow!!! Samsung To Release A Red Colour Version Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.