Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test (6635 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Tecno Launches Spark Go Plus With 4,000mah Battery, Helio A22 Soc / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Quick Review, 6000mah Battery - Is It Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Chubbyface: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2020
It's the speed for me
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Chubbyface: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2020
ThreadOwner:
How many transsion users will wish to buy another transsion product? Davido, Olamide and wizkid no dey use transsion product, they are after the money! Fvck mediocrity!
when there's the likes of camon15 premium, camon 16 and Pova. Who no go wish ?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by OctoberEleven: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Someone balance me real quick, shey the helio G80 is a gaming centric chip?

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You do know the 64mp and 32mp on the camon 15 premier was a verified lie and nothing but a 13mp camera sensor from an unknown genetic sensor maker.

And no, other than the popup mechanism on the camon 15 premier which was a misplaced priority seeing the phone was a lowend device which shouldn't cost more than 40k at the time of launch, the tecno camon 15 premier was a huge pile of crap, me and a lot of other people here on nairaland and twitter proved that beyond reasonable doubt.

The vivo y12s 13mp camera lens performed exactly on per with the camon 15 premier if not better.

I didn't even know all of this before
Although I've heard rumours that Tecno cameras don't have the mega pixel count they usually advertise because the processors they use aren't efficient in processing that much data from the cameras

Camon 15 premier is essentially the same as infinix s5pro
I'm pretty pained for that my friend who got it because as a gamer that phone isn't good enough for him
It's worse that a phone of 46k(umidigi a7pro) and a phone of 72k(infinix s5pro) will have basically the same gaming performance

He was fooled by the high CPU frequency they advertised not knowing that for gamers the CPU speed isn't all that matters

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Zeroenochone(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
OctoberEleven:
Someone balance me real quick, shey the helio G80 is a gaming centric chip?

Yes it is
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Goldmaxx(f): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
ThreadOwner:
producers make good and bad phones....ppl without tech knowledge go for d bad and cheap phones because of popularity.

A transsion device of 80k can't stand toe to toe with xiaomi of 50k! Know this and know peace.
I'm done with you young man... It seems you have comprehension issues..
Where is the main Target market for transsion and where's for xiaomi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by andelawhite: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
I think Tecno is doing better with each release. The acceptance is growing. You guys keep doing better
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Samyd18: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

I quiet agree with you about the low processor however the high cost on Tecno camon 15 premier is due to other factors.

You just the shift goal post
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I'm done with you young man... It seems you have comprehension issues..
Where is the main Target market for transsion and where's for xiaomi?
Xiaomi targets high-end users; I bet you're always surprise at how pocket friendly xiaomi devices are undecided, whereas, Transsion makes phone for the fun of it, they keep recycling phones, the differences between transsion device are - camera, ram, battery, storage and design! And guess what?

Transsion devices are EXPENSIVE and MEDIOCre...makes me wonder if staffs/owner of transsion uses they devices

2 Likes

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Xiaomi targets high-end users; I bet you're always surprise at how pocket friendly xiaomi devices are undecided, whereas, Transsion makes phone for the fun of it, they keep recycling phones, the differences between transsion device are - camera, ram, battery, storage and design! And guess what?

Transsion devices are EXPENSIVE and MEDIOCre...makes me wonder if staffs/owner of transsion uses they devices
lies,lies and more lies

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

lies,lies and more lies

theFilmtricsay
the truth is bitter - reason why you see truth as lies!
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
the truth is bitter - reason why you see truth as lies!
the day you leave Transsion matter na the same day u go get freedom

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

the day you leave Transsion matter na the same day u go get freedom

theFilmtricsay
Heaven will rejoice the day you leave transsion.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Heaven will rejoice the day you leave transsion.
I am not with Transssion

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

I am not with Transssion

theFilmtricsay
Then you should stop supporting them. It's just like supporting this Buhari administration - it reeks of ******ity.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Then you should stop supporting them. It's just like supporting this Buhari administration - it reeks of ******ity.
I don't support anybody
I try to eliminate wrong sentiments

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

I don't support anybody
I try to eliminate wrong sentiments

theFilmtricsay
hmmm, you need to check the dictionary for the meaning of "eliminate-wrong-sentiment" maybe then you would see what xiaomite want you to see - transsion and their LIES shocked
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
hmmm, you need to check the dictionary for the meaning of "eliminate-wrong-sentiment" maybe then you would see what xiaomite want you to see - transsion and their LIES shocked
ok

theFilmtricsay

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

ok

theFilmtricsay
All what I have been telling you are things transsion don't want you and other users to know - free education from the desk of Xiaomi wink
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
All what I have been telling you are things transsion don't want you and other users to know - free education from the desk of Xiaomi wink
all what I've been telling you are the things Xiaomi doesn't want you guys to know
Free information from the desk of theFilmtric
Unlike you I don't follow any brand

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:

all what I've been telling you are the things Xiaomi doesn't want youu guys to know
Free information from the desk of theFilmtric
Unlikee you I don't follow any brand

theFilmtricsay
Adios smiley
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by theFilmtric: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Adios smiley
hasta manana
Hablas espanyol?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
theFilmtric:
hasta manana Hablas espanyol?
theFilmtricsay
No.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Mohbola(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tecno is doing better
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Tecno raised the bar, and manufactured a mega superb machine. With all the features I see, it's definitely going to perform well.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by seaboyzen: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
Tecno raised the bar, and manufactured a mega superb machine. With all the features I see, it's definitely going to perform well.
with hd+ screen
and micro usb port on 80k phone.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Kunja2: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
aronski:
Damn! Tecno is doing better and killing it
I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Kunja2: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2020
Oyetboy:
Redmi 9 with the same cpu goes for 66k even better equipped with full HD screen unlike the 720p display in the pova, and type c charging interface undecided
oga, they carried out a text, the TECNO POVA outshined it
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Corroro: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
seaboyzen:

with hd+ screen
and micro usb port on 80k phone.
what's the crime with a micro USB port? It comes with a fast charge technology and is easily accessible so what's the big deal?
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Corroro: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sunkanmiwise:
sure it does
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by seaboyzen: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
Corroro:
what's the crime with a micro USB port? It comes with a fast charge technology and is easily accessible so what's the big deal?
na your choice.
Re: Tecno POVA Unboxing And Review: 6000mah Battery, Helio G80 Chip + Camera Test by Jacku: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
OVA200:
Stop asking unreasonable questions; the price is much for plastic build, USB type b, this camera set-up joor.
what about the inbuilt features?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wow!!! Samsung To Release A Red Colour Version Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / Get 178mb On Airtel For Just 100naira(1 Week)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.