Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women:he Was Caught Cheating But I Caught Her Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women:he Was Caught Cheating But I Caught Her Cheat (781 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Better Cheat Men Or Women:he Was Caught Cheating But I Caught Her Cheat by omowomen: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
When the word comes out saying he is a cheat, the next saying is that men will be men, is always the saying, but not all men are cheat, some men are more faithful than most women put together, there is always the story about how he was caught cheating, we hardly hear her story about her she was caught cheating, because most times the men are trying very hard to cover up their embarrassment from ??/
Click below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2011/who-is-a-better-cheat-men-or-womenhe-was-caught-cheating-but-i-caught-her-cheating/

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her / Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman / Do I Go Ahead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.