Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Some Girls Are Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Wicked (1404 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Wicked by BonPatrick(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
I need your advice because I am very unhappy. I have been dating a girl for two years now and yet she refuse to give me sex even when I do anything she wants. I am not happy about it she keep saying no sex till marriage I decided to end the relationship coming this xmas. I can't be in a relationship and be starving is unfair.
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Sundrus: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
U don end am na. Which advice u dey find again undecided
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Ahmed0336(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Organsmuggler(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
you already waited for 2 years... keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by tobechi74: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
BonPatrick:
I need your advice because I am very unhappy. I have been dating a girl for two years now and yet she refuse to give me sex even when I do anything she wants. I am not happy about it she keep saying no sex till marriage I decided to end the relationship coming this xmas. I can't be in a relationship and be starving is unfair.
Tell her no money till marriage. You are keeping your money for marriage

10 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Jodha(f): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
So sex is all yhu want in the relationship ABI?... Please break up with her...so she can find the man for her that'll respect her choice and wait...

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by AfroKnight: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
I think you’re making the right decision.

Your views on romance (in relationships) do not align. You shouldn’t be together.
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by blinking001(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
You're scared of leaving because you've invested so much in the relationship.
Solution
Leave that farm tool alone and look for a woman that adores you

8 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
So sex is all yhu want in the relationship ABI?... Please break up with her...so she can find the man for her that'll respect her choice and wait...

Respect her choice? Why should her choice be respected and not his own choice? Is his desire not valid? Why did she hold on to the relationship for this long when they couldn’t even agree on the issue of sex. What was she gaining that made her cling to the relationship?

If she knew she wouldn’t give in (after knowing his disposition) then she has wasted her time by herself.

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Jodha(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

Respect her choice? Why should her choice be respected and not his own choice? Is his desire not valid? Why did she hold on to the relationship for this long when they couldn’t even agree on the issue of sex. What was she gaining that made her cling to the relationship?

If she knew she wouldn’t give in (after knowing his disposition) then she has wasted her time by herself.

I don't understand yhu guys o...may be I would open a thread about this to gain closure cause I don't understand..

Because she's in a relationship with him...he should have free access to her body? ....is desire valid How When it's her body ? When premarital sex is a sin?

She stayed in that relationship hoping he'll wait till marriage....if sex is his problem ...he should leave her alone and find a prostitute...

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by longetivity(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mad man
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
even if na virgin, I no fit gree bcoz i gat test run d engine b4 I buy d market....marriage na for better for worst n more like a life contract o

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by AfroKnight: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

I don't understand yhu guys o...may be I would open a thread about this to gain closure cause I don't understand..

Because she's in a relationship with him...he should have free access to her body? ....is desire valid How When it's her body ? When premarital sex is a sin?

She stayed in that relationship hoping he'll wait till marriage....if sex is his problem ...he should leave her alone and find a prostitute...

You automatically assumed they would both embrace your version of religion. And yes, his desire is valid. Will she have sex by herself? Wouldn’t he give his own body too?

If she wanted to cajole him into waiting till she was ready then she is manipulative and basically setting herself up. She should have called it quits when she found out their views on something this fundamental do not align.

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Jodha(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

You automatically assumed they would both embrace your version of religion. And yes, his desire is valid. Will she have sex by herself? Wouldn’t he give his own body too?

If she wanted to cajole him into waiting till she was ready then she is manipulative and basically setting herself up. She should have called it quits when she found out their views on something this fundamental do not align.

She doesn't want to have the sex.....she doesn't want his body for now....

There's nothing manipulative about that....rather he's the manipulative one.. I'm sure he initially agreed no sex before marriage...

If he can't endure no more ...he should leave the relationship... it's not by force..

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by AfroKnight: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

She doesn't want to have the sex.....she doesn't want his body for now....

There's nothing manipulative about that....rather he's the manipulative one.. I'm sure he initially agreed no sex before marriage...

If he can't endure no more ...he should leave the relationship... it's not by force..

I agree it’s not by force to wait. He should move on. Win win.
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
U lack game..guy...

Go chop beans jare. grin
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by uthlaw: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
is there anything in relationship apart from sex!

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
The r/shp wey you suppose end before Xmas. What will be your gain if you get the same response after paying for Xmas stuff

I hope she has no male Bestie or P.A sad

Talking from experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bonpatrick if she's a virgin pls leave her alone but if she's not when next she come to your place buy_____
and put it in her drink and have ______ with her.

Fill in the gap with the suitable words

A . Valion tablet (not sure of the spelling)

B. Sex

C . hollandia

D. Prayer section

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Jodha(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
uthlaw:
is there anything in relationship apart from sex!
Dey there dey ask nah...

If sex is the only thing yhu want...yhu don't need a relationship...yhu need a LovePeddler..
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by seanwilliam(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:

shut up o and stop justifying nonsense with full confidence.. rubbish... which nonsense body she gets wey she dey chop person money and not ready to part with her stinking pekus??

OP is a very stupid boy for tolerating rubbish

OP stop giving her money, tell her you are saving for your future and marriage and reduce the numbers of time you people meet .. find a side chick that will satisfy your urges till she comes back to her senses ... u will be so dumbfounded when u eventually discover on the night of wedding that she's been bangbrosed grin she's dickified

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Judybash93(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Jodha:
Yeah. In every relationship that I've seen, it's all about the lady's wants and desires. No mention of what the guy wants. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Judybash93(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Bonpatrick if she's a virgin pls leave her alone but if she's not when next she come to your place buy_____

B. Sex

C . hollandia

D. Prayer section

Yo... WTF
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by ednut1(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2020
If you want sex go find olosho na.sex is for married people grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by techmalldotcom(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

B. Sex

C . hollandia

D. Prayer section
most sensible comment so far. cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by chinwe74548: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Jodha(f): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2020
Judybash93:

Yeah. In every relationship that I've seen, it's all about the lady's wants and desires. No mention of what the guy wants. undecided

No dear the rift is the case...it has always been about what a guy wants ....how he feels...what to satisfy him etc..
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Oga, respect her decision, stay in the relationship and stop doing everything for her. since you are not happy with her decision. if you give her money stop it then, save your money, if you need sex go get it else where.. undecided
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by Gerrard59(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2020
On one hand, NL alfa meils want to test run, on the other hand, same Ndi red abi pink piller will accuse Nigerian ladies of fvcking around. She said: no sex before marriage, respect her choice and go look for the lady who will agree to sex before marriage. That way, you get what you want.

Life is not that hard and please choose a struggle!

BonPatrick:
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by helinues: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin

How old are you start with?
Re: Some Girls Are Wicked by sammirano: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2020
If a lady trusts you, she will give you whatever freely. Earn that trust and you won't ask. I even hate asking for a relationship, it will just happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Come First, Your Wife Or Your Mother? / Staying In A Relationship With The Mindset Of It Ending Soon. / Real Homemade Sex Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.