Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked (8005 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Adgen: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa oh

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by squash47(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
all these mumu relationship talks sef

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Donotread: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
entanglement grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by alexsoftwork(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Una mehnn grin I don't know what to say.
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by aristocratic5(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai these one is strong
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by 0rion: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Donotread:
entanglement grin grin

DIS NA QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Skyfornia(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
The girl is rather smart..she wanted to be sure she is the one.

Tough for the guy if he is a player deceiving many of his female friends. If his answer says 'With you' ...then other ladies will stay away. But I know the guy won't answer that cause he is sampling many of his female friends.

4 Likes

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Hypnotise: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
squash47:
all these mumu relationship talks sef
As in ehnn. Silly status

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Sensitivity: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Inside life

1 Share

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
he"s in a relationship with himself

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Skyfornia:
The girl is rather smart..she wanted to be sure she is the one.

Tough for the guy if he is a player deceiving many of his female friends. If his answer says 'With you' ...then other ladies will stay away. But I know the guy won't answer that cause he is sampling many of his female friends.
he"s not smart but naive.playas dont flaunt relationship on social media.The rather say they are single than in a relationship.Maybe because the girl smiles at him he now imagines in fantasy land that he is dating the girl.He might be a very young boy though who has been infatuated by zee world and telemondo.If u want to be in a relationship ask the girl straightout and hear from her first before u claim u dating someone cheesy.
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Haywhymido(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
if to say money dey she for no ask that question
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by AmadorSays: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
But what's the wickedness here? She just wants to know who he is in the relationship with

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Theoryx(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
E wrong nau, the guy must've been shocked. It's not a new thing though. I remember dating someone for 3 years and the innocent girl doesn't even know I'm dating her grin grin grin

Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by sexylassie2(f): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Made used story.

All the twitter hashtag just to trend with fake story.
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by puyol005(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lol... Relationship with his God.
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by 1zynnvn(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
you saw your own post on twitter, did you forget you were the one who posted it, how long have you had dementia?
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by Heddie(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who go settle the matter
Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by princetemitee(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mad people grin

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.