Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Glo Mobile WAP Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Mobile WAP Users (13874 Views)

What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Globacom (Glo Mobile) Nigeria Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Seun(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2005
The answer to that question, I'm sure, depends on your phone, so good luck searching google!
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by hotangel2(f): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2005
owwwwwww... I could listen to the song but i couldn't set it. Help me please. Infact i hate this particular tone. Any styl-plus link??
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Seun(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2005
Perhaps Angelgirl can help us with a Styl-plus ringtone?
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by hotangel2(f): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2005
Okay.. angelgirl please come ooo
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Bilspop(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2005
Can anybody also please tell me if it's necessary to visit the Glo Center for the WAP to be working? I got all the configuration but it's yet to start woking.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by peters(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2005
hi there, i've bin unable 2 access d polyphonic ringtones- a site previously on glo mobile's wap. i have'nt found this site on d glowap menu 4 a while now. r u also xperiencing d same problem down there.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by twinstaiye(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2005
Can anybody also please tell me if it's necessary to visit the Glo Center for the WAP to be working? I got all the configuration but it's yet to start woking.
Yes, visit any of their gloworld office, they surely activate the glo wap for your phone.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dennizman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2005
All you need do is to input the settings on your phone if you cant get it through ota.and call 121 to provision your sim thats all.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dennizman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2005
All you need do is to input the settings on your phone if you cant get it through ota.and call 121 to provision your sim thats all.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Emmion(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2005
Hi Guys, I see you all use glo wap. However on my end here i can't. I have requested that it be activated both by text and on their website. No response till date. Also i have observed that they deduct 15 free texts from the 35 they promise each month. For 2 months now they have done just that to me deducting 30 altogether. I'll like to know if I am alone in this. Also i can't use the MMS feature all because they have not activated me.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dbosa187(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2005
I guess the glo wap is one of the coolest functions i enjoy on my phone. it was really crazee lying on my bed and chatting with a friend on my yahoo messenger......props to glo wap
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by mamba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2005
dbosa, are you on postpaid? I don't think you can use messenger on prepaid...
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dennizman(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2005
Glo has been kind of great in their continouos uniterrupted GPRSservice, but what still baffles me most is why they should hang text messages and fail to deliver them while still collecting the money. It's really awful.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by garba(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2005
I cant get nairaland2wap to recognise my I.d.and password.pls. somebody help.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by tassmal(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
hey can anyone pls give me the code for wap on glo. glo office dey too far.. there is none in jos. can someone mail me the code please ! i use a nec 313 and i heard it cant bedone auto matically
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by chinesedoll(f): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2006
how do i get connected to the internet with glo?

can i use siemens my C-4?
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2006
Seun, can i ask u a favour? Plz give me a site for mp3 sounds on nairaland. I tried this one u gave here, but its polyphonic. I need an mp3 sound of any groovy song. I can now browse on my fone thankx to Nairaland family
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by smokeytorp: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2006
Have you seen the Globacom Dating service - GloFonePals. Point your Wap browser to http://wap.glofonepals.com. You will get access to Dating, Discussion Forums, Chat Rooms, Storage Spaces for Photos/Audio/Video, Email and more. Very well designed.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by mrhenry2: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
hello,
i am using a sony ericsson j10i and i have configed it manuly and its telling me invalid password and username (i use WAP as user name and WAP as password)
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by imoh81(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
use GPRS for password and user's name for glo
web for mtn
wap for vmobile
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by hayprof(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2006
Hey guyz! I enjoy ur discussion on Glo WAP i think most of u like glo especially those frm V.I that dont complain about Network problems. Well i'm yet to give them any credit coz for d past 4months i av being requesting for GPRS settings for my V3. U 'Glo' guys HELP ME OUT, !
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Mario(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2006
Ok guys. I think this is my best chance and place to let my worries out.

I heard something about GPRS/GSM data card and that can let u browse the internet on a laptop either with GLO or Vmoble and I was thinking if it will be a good idea to change from dial up to that and also if it is cheap er to do so?
Is there anybody around who is using it already please help me out and let me know the amount it will cost to buy the data card.

Thanks guys.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by blinkin(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2006
hey guys thanks very msh u've realy help'd me and my nokia6030 but i have a little problem my wap/gprs is working fine i've downloaded pictures, animations,and java games but could some one help me by sending me a ringtone i've activated my mms i want to test it so pls haynet or any one cld kindly send me a tone to 08052342479, thanx victor
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by xerophenol: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2008
actually am in seaerch of the activation of my gloline, sagem my w-8 so that i can browsewith it
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by tobs(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2008
old thread
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dami9ja(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2008
@xeno, snd ur phone name n model witout space 2 927 4 glo wap!
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by marcanders: 3:48pm On May 18, 2008
Please, how do I activaye my Glo mms and gprs
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by honsule(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2008
@Marcader. Call their customer care ok.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2008
True talk cool

@ marcanders

Call 121
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by get2bboy(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2008
Please I need to set up iPhone with glo GPRS/EDGE Configureation.

Accesspoint Name: glogwap
Username: wap
Password: wap

My Problem is how to enter the proxy which is 10.100.98.22

Y! IM: kaysaoil
e-mail: kaysaoil@gmail.com
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Fadajasi(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2008
ah
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by ztyle(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2008
Make una try help this Guy na, e don post the comment of Glo Gprs 100 times! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie / [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.