Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Glo Mobile WAP Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Mobile WAP Users (13875 Views)

What Is Wrong With Glo Mobile Internet? / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Globacom (Glo Mobile) Nigeria Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by phonesbees: 11:45pm On May 20, 2008
check out naija premier phone trading site
www.EEZEEmarket.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by jamiu4real(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2008
Hello , my name is jamiu i am new to this web forum and i will like to ask a question about the Glo GPRS service i wanted to activate my own too, i am using Nokia 7710 and i have been try to contact their costumer care for activate and i don't get them on time please anyone to l;et me know how to activate it ?

waiting to hear from someone
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dragnet: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2008
Jamiu, send Nokia7710 to 927 for wap and to 667 for mms, they'll send u d settings bt for activati0n, u stil g0tTa call c.care
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by honsule(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2008
@dragnet.I call their customer care and asked them to activate my Glo Direct.I have the settings already,but i discovered that my line is not activated for their "internet"
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dragnet: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2008
honsule, their c.care luks worse to me
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by honsule(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2008
How does their C.C look worst?At least that is the only medium in which one can activate a line.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by tobs(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2008
@dragnet . . u are rigth . . they wont even activate the line . , they will yarn u say make u go to their nearest office to get it activated . . . .i did wat they said. . . till today,they never activate ma glo line . . . . . , undecided
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dragnet: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2008
tobs, trutalk. . .when u reach their gloworld, those 0nes too go re-direct u to call c.care
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by sect(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2008
Since january this year, i've been trying to activate my glo line for gprs but till today its still not browsing despite my phone displaying a gprs service icon. I've lost count of the number of times i've called their C.C but my line is still yet to browse. I tried visiting their website to activate it only to discover that it can only accept lines with the 0805 prefix. Right now, i've quit trying 2 activate my line so Glo Wap SUCKS! big time.
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by crepkall05: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2008
hello

please every body i need help on how to set up my Nokia E90 to the glo internet .

my phone Does not have GPRS

what do i do?

pls let me know
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by talk2medo(m): 6:35am On Jul 18, 2008
Your first post! @ crepkall
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by lwise(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
can anyone explain to me how i can provision my glo line with packet data service.Ive call the customer care but they are not responding embarassed
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by dragnet: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2008
Iwise, visit the nearest gloworld smiley
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by basepaul2: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
hi is igpaul from portharcourt i want config my phone on ur browsing wap tll me how to follow i like to get respon on phone number below thank. for ur services.

Phone:+2348078878781 tongue
Re: Glo Mobile WAP Users by Olive234(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
am new to glo.i just bought d line newly.plz i need a guide on how to configure it so that it can browse freely and also send mms, any contribution will b welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie / [tutorial] How To Solve Problem With Corrupt Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.