Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (7513 Views)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by purplekayc(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by espn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
MAD TRUMP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oba68351: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?Must you tie him to Donald Trump?
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bakin3(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Give him garlic and tumeric then or how is it our headache?

Trump leave this election matter. A defiant flies always ends up in the grave with the dead body.

God gave you the chance you blew it and God had abadoned you since.

No one hate fellow human directly or indirectly and survive it a longer time.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BruncleZuma: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Juicethekid: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
sirwhyteB:
What more can I say

The vaccine is already out!
bros
Please i need money to purchase some.drugs and injections please no amount is too small please
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by GOVERNMENT2: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
grandlexuz:
As expected. You get to hear of corona infections in the spheres of REPUBLICAN public figures. I can't remember the last I read a DEMOCRAT public figure picked the virus. The folow the rules, believe in science and reason.

To be a Republican is a curse. Rudy I am sorry to say but I don't wish you a quick recovery. When God lets you cross over in a few days others who disregard public order will learn a thing or two. Just when you thing the arn't any good news these days. I bet he wouldn't be needing a Trump pardon after all

What a Scoundrel of a lawyer for a Lame Duck President. Birds of a kind.

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BruncleZuma: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?

Must you tie him to Donald Trump?

grin grin grin grin

Baba nah Trump $20,000 a day lawyer be that ooo...comot body ooo
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Pio44: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Case close
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by john4affiliate: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oya now
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by uchennamani(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for COVID-19.

Trump just made the announcement on Twitter.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335679426516881409?s=19
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Truthstands: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
grandlexuz:
As expected. You get to hear of corona infections in the spheres of REPUBLICAN public figures. I can't remember the last I read a DEMOCRAT public figure picked the virus. The folow the rules, believe in science and reason.

To be a Republican is a curse. Rudy I am sorry to say but I don't wish you a quick recovery. When God lets you cross over in a few days others who disregard public order will learn a thing or two. Just when you thing the arn't any good news these days. I bet he wouldn't be needing a Trump pardon after all

You are a total disgrace. What you wish someone may come to you. Get a life.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bar1941(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Giuliani !
GOD Bless the Trump Team
GOD Bless all lovers of Righteousness, Justice and Sanity All over the World
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump

We send the Healing hands of JESUS on Gulani! You are Healed in The Name of JESUS!

JESUS is KING of kings!
Hallelujah

Gulani kó Goliath ni......mumu

The only different between you and Abubakar Shekau of bokoharam is that one uses physical weapon while the other uses online weapon. You are both fanatical terrorists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by uchennamani(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
oba68351:
He is the personal lawyer to Donald Trump. This is the apposition most proper to address him.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by duality(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
grandlexuz:

We know your type.

This link may help.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/democratic-politicians-who-violated-covid-19-rules-guidance-list-2020-12%3famp
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by GavelSlam: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
oba68351:

It appears you know nothing.

All of Trump's present objections to the last presidential elections go through Guiliani who acts as his lawyer.

Millennials are more accustomed to Guiliani as Trump's lawyer than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by leye4u: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Corona virus is not a killer disease...
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Aladdin1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
The boogey man monster that trump claimed to be spurious has finally grabbed him and his mafia lawyer by their old wrinked shriveled hairy balls. Good for him!!
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Oluwaseun2020(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Giuliani !
GOD Bless the Trump Team

We send the Healing hands of JESUS on Gulani! You are Healed in The Name of JESUS!

JESUS is KING of kings!
Hallelujah

My advice. .you dont need to involve yourself in politics. ..
It tarnish the image of Christ. ..
The government of this world is nothing compared to the government of our lord.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by PigTormentor: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
After testing positive for Covid-19, Rudy Giuliani filed a lawsuit with the lab demanding the results be overturned.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MiQui: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?

Must you tie him to Donald Trump?
Is he not Trump's Lawyer. You should ask yourself why he tied himself to Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Revolva(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
E don happen...Moto don jam gulliani
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by feeloscar(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Amoto05:
He should take Chloroquine and Azithromycin
plus bleach, no be me talk am oo, na Trump been talk am.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by hustla(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jakumo:

Even before enduring the final chapter of his fate, Rudy Gulliani was a notable waste of atmospheric oxygen, and now, sadly, he will squander yet more precious oxygen supplies in a hospital ICU ward, before finally embarking on that long overdue journey to join his ancestors.

One can only hope that this sick, deranged geriatric man did not infect the young movie actress who so aroused Rudy's little maggot, that he groped his own bedroom tackle in the woman's presence, while being filmed for the new Borat movie. That movie scene of an ugly old man reaching for his wrinkly balls and shriveled worm on a hotel bed, will become Rudy's lasting legacy, to amuse and disgust movie audiences for the rest of all time.

No amount of hair coloring can delay Rudy Gulliani's appointment with the Grim Reaper now, and truth be told, this horrific suffocation death is a fitting and proper demise for a shameless election poll-pirate who wasted all his waning energy in a futile and doomed effort to overturn the valid results of America's most transparent, free and fair election till date.

Rot in hell, Rudy, you perverted old child-molester, and may your passage to hell, occur in smooth fashion, with adequate quantities of pain and anguish served up by a cackling Lucifer, at every step along the fiery way. Amen.

Una dey vex o
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by tundess: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Disinfectant or shine a light in the lungs.
It is what it is.
It'll be gone by Easter. When it gets warm. Xi told me.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
though he has been brainwashed by Trump, speedy recovery to him.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kmaster007: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
EBMedia:
Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for COVID-19.

Trump just made the announcement on Twitter.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335679426516881409?s=19
when Cho Cho Cho up & down... y him no go get coro
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by membranus: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Rudy Giuliani !
GOD Bless the Trump Team

JESUS is KING of kings!
Hallelujah

You get it all wrong here.

GOD does not heal a rogue who does not acknowledge Him. Who do you think HE is?

I am beginning to wonder, what type of God do you actually proclaim? The god of Donald Trump?

You are gradually losing credibility on NL.

I have once told you, never mix religion with politics, they don't go together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coup: Unveiling Niger’s Political Undercurrents / Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.