Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (7510 Views)

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Zane2point4(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jakumo:

Even before enduring the final chapter of his fate, Rudy Gulliani was a notable waste of atmospheric oxygen, and now, sadly, he will squander yet more precious oxygen supplies in a hospital ICU ward, before finally embarking on that long overdue journey to join his ancestors.

One can only hope that this sick, deranged geriatric man did not infect the young movie actress who so aroused Rudy's little maggot, that he groped his own bedroom tackle in the woman's presence, while being filmed for the new Borat movie. That movie scene of an ugly old man reaching for his wrinkly balls and shriveled worm on a hotel bed, will become Rudy's lasting legacy, to amuse and disgust movie audiences for the rest of all time.

No amount of hair coloring can delay Rudy Gulliani's appointment with the Grim Reaper now, and truth be told, this horrific suffocation death is a fitting and proper demise for a shameless election poll-pirate who wasted all his waning energy in a futile and doomed effort to overturn the valid results of America's most transparent, free and fair election till date.

Rot in hell, Rudy, you perverted old child-molester, and may your passage to hell, occur in smooth fashion, with adequate quantities of pain and anguish served up by a cackling Lucifer, at every step along the fiery way. Amen.

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
membranus:

You get it all wrong here.

GOD does not heal a rogue who does not acknowledge Him. Who do you think HE is?

I am beginning to wonder, what type of God do you actually proclaim? The god of Donald Trump?

You are gradually losing credibility on NL.

I have once told you, never mix religion with politics, they don't go together.
[/s]

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct..
Spirtual Blindness is your Challenge.

What i am Privileged to know you can't know until you release yourself to God.

Until then keep Shut or you mind your business so you don't attract what you don't understand and can't define to your Destiny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
membranus:

I am beginning to wonder, what type of God do you actually proclaim? The god of Donald Trump?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by membranus: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct..
Spirtual Blindness is your Challenge.

What i am Privileged to know you can't know until you release yourself to God.

Until then keep Shut or you mind your business so you don't attract what you don't understand and can't define to your Destiny

You got it wrong again.

When did GOD make you my destiny keeper?

Just because you are proclaiming your own version of gospel on NL does not automatically make you a prophet.

Beware, don't add a Fake Prophet appellation to what others are already calling you on this site.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
[s]
membranus:

You got it wrong again.

When did GOD make you my destiny keeper?

Just because you are proclaiming your own version of gospel on NL does not automatically make you a prophet.

Beware, don't add a Fake Prophet appellation to what others are already calling you on this site.

[/s]

I warn you again! Mind yourself!
Mind your Path! Mind your Business!
Don't Destroy yourself!
Be Reasonable!!
The Spirits Pushing you now will abandon you when trouble comes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emeijeh(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

Baba nah Trump $20,000 a day lawyer be that ooo...comot body ooo

Lol.
Omo! See money!!!
Make the tying tight then grin
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:

Lol.
Omo! See money!!!
Make the tying tight then grin

grin grin grin grin

Him dey dance the tune of who dey pay am...the rest nah theater
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by membranus: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't Destroy yourself!
Be Reasonable!!

Suddenly your true nature is coming out.

You have now become a judgemental angel threatening fire and brimstone on anyone not aligned to your monstrous political view.

Please find another person to bully, I refused to be cowed by your vain threat.

I dey gidigba, I dey kampe.

2 Likes

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chris51(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:
Op, can't you just say ex NYC mayor?

Must you tie him to Donald Trump?

Yes. Rudy should be tied to Trump.
He is the main person drumming for Trump
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chris51(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
chris51:

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chris51(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by emeijeh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
chris51:

Ok, noted
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ijaya123: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
emeijeh:

He is currently Trump's lawyer. You can't separate the two for now.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by YungMillionaire: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
The God of Donald Trump and American Christianity is DEAD. The God cannot even protect his followers.
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by grandlexuz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Truthstands:

You are a total disgrace. What you wish someone may come to you. Get a life.

Why worry for him when covid is hoax by Dems. I bet covid befell Rudy because he wished it on others. Get a casket
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by grandlexuz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't Destroy yourself!
Be Reasonable!!

You can't do more than a dead rat.

1 Like

Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by obonujoker(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless Rudy Giuliani !
GOD Bless the Trump Team
GOD Bless all lovers of Righteousness, Justice and Sanity All over the World
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump

We send the Healing hands of JESUS on Gulani! You are Healed in The Name of JESUS!

JESUS is KING of kings!
Hallelujah

Lol.... Very funny man
Re: Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus by olumide4christ: 1:20am On Dec 08, 2020
membranus:

He has lost all credibility...not gradually losing credibility...!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coup: Unveiling Niger’s Political Undercurrents / Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.