Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,090 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges (44854 Views)

Guest Wins Lexus & N100k At Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding / Malivelihood And Wife, Deola, Give Out Lexus Car As Souvenir At Their Wedding / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:
Na Nigeria money they use buy all those gifts angry

When

Do you think the couple or their parents sat down and lazily typed "when" then got all the things they currently have

God doesn't owe you anything, go out and hustle

Peace smiley

TRUE TALK MY GUY
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Barristter07: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
InvertedHammer:

I wish people will spend as much time and resources used in preparing for wedding in preparing for marriage.

Two years down the line when real marriage starts, they will come and start disturbing people's peace on social media with lamentations.
/

This generation is obsessed with wedding day , no wonder we have many bored married persons once The party ends. Good advice at bold.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2020
In Nigeria...Its more about the Wedding than the actual Marriage itself and It's Bizarre.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by PAWG(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2020
Was it a wedding or raffle draw grin
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by fabsyl(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
abeg who go connect Me to rich popithiefcian daughter? Na emergency matter. Be her dwarf, giant, slowpoke, gurugu, disabled, transgender or whatever.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Technology14: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Nice one. Check my profile for your solar flood light with 2years warranty.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
God when?
maybe ur destiny is not to be rich...no b everybody go dey rich

So stop asking that question

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by realstars: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
saaphiere:
God when?
wake Up
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Bellotelli: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2020
BigSarah:
This is probably for special guests , Can you show us the gifts given to guests that belong to the general public umbrella....
You mean the wedding crashers grin
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by platido(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
All invitee's was strictly on invitation... remember that grin
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Were you there undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by OhiOfIhima: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:

When

Do you think the couple or their parents sat down and lazily typed "when" then got all the things they currently have

Peace smiley
This person that typed God when might not be lazy ass as you thought! Amount of work n hustling doesn't guarantee how huge the success is. It just by the grace of God especially in Nigeria that man know man is all in all. Put me wherever of in an organization after I have been putting through n see me Excel. God bless n direct my hustling. Amiin

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Le2money(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
And God will reply, When What?

saaphiere:
God when?
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Ojetayo17(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
malivelihood king of luxuries
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
All this gifts shared at MADS2020 is meant for constituent empowerment for Kogi West Senetorial District that is diverted.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by usedcardealerph(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
After spending all these to show off, hope the marriage lasts. Considering the fact that it's a senators daughter. Man wey enter street hustle get wads get different orientation and a lady wey dey feed well for from fathers money pit. They are two different individuals. Still wish them well in their marriage
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by realstars: 9:37am On Dec 07, 2020
PAWG:
Was it a wedding or raffle draw grin
No ooh!! Yes oo!!
Its the two both of them, all, all !!

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by iamJ(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2020
I hate branded things, some people, everything in their house is branded, tray, cup, spoon, pot and even plates cheesy

Na wedding souvenirs full their house.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by GrowEveryday(f): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2020
invitation to this wedding will be limited!!!

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by americaninja1: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2020
See how dem dey share consistency parliative and empowerment materials. Naxo one self use her own do souvenirs for birthday
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Seyzcham91(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
They can't tell us but i know. 20billion naira was budgeted by national assembly for the wedding
bolaayenimo:
The father of the bride is a Senator. Can you tell us how much the National Assembly budgeted for that Wedding
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Seyzcham91(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
not as if i'm wishing her or anyone bad but wishful thinking sometimes is just Future impossible statement

Even if she go out and hustle doesn't mean she can undergo same or better wedding

na she go first hustle?, no be by hustle jawe

fingers are just not equal nomatter how much you try to get somethings in life you just won't

i just laugh when i see some people saying they wanna or gonna be rich like dangote, Otedola, bill gate, carlos slim or jeff bezos and the likes

these are just not gonna happen not cuz i'm being pessimistic but the world really changed and making it extra ordinarily big like those men is not so attainable again, those men have been ruling the world and will continou to and even if they die, their next of kin or family will live on the Legacy

it is what it is

and some things are just not gonna happen in this your lifetime to you and for you
khingTony:

When

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by We4all: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2020
They should have given out cars instead cos the souvenirs that were given isn't up to a 100 Million. And I thought the guy was a billionaire. angry angry angry
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Seyzcham91(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
haha funny you! grin

next coming thread of malivelihood wedding go be like

1- all guest in malivelihood wedding used gold cup to drink

2-all guest in malivelihood wedding went home with plastma TV

3-all guest in malivehood wedding got an house each in Abuja for coming over

4-All bridesmaid in malivelihood wedding got a jeep each

classicfrank4u:
Op Can't you just open one thread and post all that happened in their wedding there? Everyday malivelyhood did this, malivelyhood did that, everywhere on fp, make una let us rest na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Scout60(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2020
post=96813451:
This is Obviously the wedding of the year.
All of us @[/b] wish them the best for the future.

[b]BARBECUE
was lit!
Twas a beautiful atmosphere

where have u been?
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by classicfrank4u(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2020
Seyzcham91:
haha funny you! grin

next coming thread of malivelihood wedding go be like

1- all guest in malivelihood wedding used gold cup to drink

2-all guest in malivelihood wedding went home with plastma TV

3-all guest in malivehood wedding got an house each in Abuja for coming over

4-All bridesmaid in malivelihood wedding got a jeep each

grin

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Ignyte(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2020
BigSarah:
This is probably for special guests , Can you show us the gifts given to guests that belong to the general public umbrella....

Uber Driver drove somebody to the wedding and got a Lexus + 3.5m

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Agugbadin: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Public fund stolen by her dad
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by zickyclef: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2020
BigSarah:

my guy go there bro, I can tell say infact say na poor people win those things.asin if u get luck mc point u e go ask governor of ur state.Make Burst ur bubbles taxi driver way bring guest win Lexus.Davido and Zlatan show. I get video evidence.Na people way de spray dollars u wan phone and generator
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Goldp5988(f): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2020
nony43:
Every spirit of poverty that is holding us should die die dieeeeee

A loud AMEN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2020
haaryobhami:
at the wedding,they called 5 people out and they asked d name of kogi state deputy governor, those who got it right were given latest Lexus
Choyin!!! Money eeeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.