Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? (2234 Views)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Haylel: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
It's part of what I'm trying to find out, I think you are killing yourself slowly
Killa ni. Slowly ko, fastly ni. Who no go die before. Mtcheew. Puna is life, i fit die self if she no give me do instead.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You murdered your response with the last sentence

War caused men's death for many Centuries

Now feminism and more advances transgendrism as socio cultural constuct is damaging men psychologically
Hence
Gay men
Trans men
Queer men
Suicidal men

Violent men(or even rapist) are created by the rape culture created by feminist, making many innocent men wrongly accused victim

Note, we have real rapist and domestic abusers of women , some low self esteem and stupidity
,some psychological(mental )problem,some due to anger issues,some because they were provoked,some because the woman initiated it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
shantti:
nagging kills a man faster than Boko haram, it makes him prone to High blood pressure and cardiac arrest, it makes him want stay away from home as long as he can afford exposing him to risks capable of killing him, it depreciates his sanity, it makes him loose his appetite, it makes him depressed and to harbour suicidal thoughts. Many men that dies knows beforehand that death is lurking around, they can feel it, they tend to start being more philosophical, detest another persons company, becomes unusually quiet and experiences a heavy bout of sadness
Maybe you are right, just maybe.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by demmymoney(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Men die b4 women because we work more and do more dangerous jobs than women.... Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Haylel:

Sweetheart, is this your own version of MISEDUCATION? Hahahahahahahaha, funny.
What is miseducation? mtcheeew
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Haylel: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
What is miseducation? mtcheeew
You could have just replied without the "mtcheeeew".
Bye.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's because women don't have wives grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by eddynaira125: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
This statement is correct

But still women acting has men in their home die earlier than their men

Have been noticing this tin for a period of time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Jman06(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pressure is always too much on men hence they are more prone to depression. And to make matters worse, men are not expected to cry or show emotions. So, in order to escape from depression, many men find solace in alcohol, weed, cigarette, opioid prescription drugs etc. All these substances have negative effects on vital human organs and for that reason, the man readily comes down with health complications that would eventually lead to his untimely death.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Jman06:
Pressure is always too much on men hence they are more prone to depression. And to make matters worse, men are not expected to cry or show emotions. So, in order to escape from depression, many men find solace in alcohol, weed, cigarette, opioid prescription drugs etc. All these substances have negative effects on vital human organs and for that reason, the man readily comes down with health complications that would eventually lead to his untimely death.
Good point, this comment of yours somehow made me emotional

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Liposure: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stress from family pressures can reduce the lifespan of a man. As the breadwinner, a man carries the burden of the family. He bears the cross of being married to his lawfully wedded wife. Infact the load is too much
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Professor Pansophist and Dr lefulefu come share your wealth of knowledge
Many factors are involved that cause men to die early.I know u said u wont accept that stress plays a part cheesy but i will let u know that stress certainly plays a part as well.You can imagine a man that would shoulder the whole responsibility of his family and even sometimes shoulder the responsibility of the in laws and hardly takes to rest after the days hustle..how do u expect such a man to live long...and not to mention the added unhealthy lifestyles of many nigerian men like excessive drinking,excessive night clubbing which denies the body of much needed night sleep etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Liposure:
Stress from family pressures can reduce the lifespan of a man. As the breadwinner, a man carries the burden of the family. He bears the cross of being a married man to his lawfully wedded wife. Infact the load is too much
Hmm life is somehow sha
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
lefulefu:
Many factors are involved that cause men to die early.I know u said u wont accept that stress plays a part cheesy but i will let u know that stress certainly plays a part as well.You can imagine a man that would shoulder the whole responsibility of his family and even sometimes shoulder the responsibility of the in laws and hardly takes to rest after the days hustle..how do u expect such a man to live long...and not to mention the added unhealthy lifestyles of many nigerian men like excessive drinking,excessive night clubbing which denies the body of much needed night sleep etc.
You are on point, men are always living on the edge
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Lawliet(f): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cause they are lazy
The average man only works to provide 70% of finances at home.
The woman does 30% and still keep the home, the children and her husband happy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Trustme2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:
Cause they are lazy
so a man that provides 70% is lazy?
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You are on point, men are always living on the edge
yes o.if a guy takes things slowly and doesnt over stress himself then many men would live long

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lawliet:
Cause they are lazy
but many families in naija have house maids that take care of their kids..even not so wealthy families make use house girls
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Yeye boy

zzor tie fe taa ni ? angry
eleribuu girl grin

you stupid or what ?
why did you like asking eleribuu questions ? angry
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

zzor tie fe taa ni ? angry

eleribuu girl grin

you stupid or what ?

why did you like asking eleribuu questions ? angry
You this aproko boy lol share your views you won't but will be collecting space
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You this aproko boy lol share your views you won't but will be collecting space

grin grin

nah yaaa house i come do aproko abi ? angry

jusss because of the conversation we had last time abi angry

dats jusss among girl's behavior ,, tueh !!

nah the eleribuu boys wey dey yaa area be aproko not me angry

moreover i can never share my opinion on eleribuu thread sad

mtchweeew angry
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by olatunbosun12362: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cause they are lazyThe average man only works to provide 70% of finances at home.The woman does 30% and still keep the home, the children and her husband happy.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by hashtagged(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Why do men die before women? it's never a thing to debate on as you can see around you that we have many widows compared to widowers. Don't tell me it's because of stress or work because women undergo more stress than men and women work too. Also promiscuous men don't live long even if they are disease free.

Cause men have tension always, everyday thinking of how to pay the bills, and care for you family, dealing with your nagging wife and kids and serious depression,
And promiscuous men don't die young, all those old kings that have tons of wives and fvck a lot they lives 2-3 times longer than average men now, so what are you saying

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Aladdin1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
I wonder why i'm not dead yet then. Even at a tender age my sperm is watery af. I don't joke with puna. I do it everyday at least twice. In other words "i could have cum a million times".
Iff you continue like that you would surely die b4 ur time.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Aladdin1:
Iff you continue like that you would surely die b4 ur time.
when one die is their time.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Aladdin1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
when one die is their time.
Not always!
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor, I Think Dis Is D Ans To Ur Question. Lol.

1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by thorpido(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Sir Thorpido do you have any explanation to this?
Physiological,physical and mental factors.

Starting from foetus,it has been discovered that the male spermatozoon dies earlier than the female.If an egg is not readily available when semen is released,the male ones are going to die off earlier than the females and that increases the possibility of having female children by the time the egg is released.Some scientists say the XX(double X) chromosomes are an advantage.So right from inception the female has an advantage.
Another physiological factor is female hormones especially estrogen.Men have lower levels in them and this hormone plays an important role in preventing heart diseases.

Physically,men are prone to more risks than women predisposing men to die earlier.Men also take on more demanding jobs which impact on their health.

Mental health of men generally is not as well taken care of as women.Even though women suffer depression more than men,they seek solutions more than men and have better coping mechanisms than men by being more social.Men keep things to themselves and do not always seek treatment (most times early).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
thorpido:
Physiological,physical and mental factors.

Starting from foetus,it has been discovered that the male spermatozoon dies earlier than the female.If an egg is not readily available when semen is released,the male ones are going to die off earlier than the females and that increases the possibility of having female children by the time the egg is released.Some scientists say the XX(double X) chromosomes are an advantage.So right from inception the female has an advantage.
Another physiological factor is female hormones especially estrogen.Men have lower levels in them and this hormone plays an important role in preventing heart diseases.

Physically,men are prone to more risks than women predisposing men to die earlier.Men also take on more demanding jobs which impact on their health.

Mental health of men generally is not as well taken care of as women.Even though women suffer depression more than men,they seek solutions more than men and have better coping mechanisms than men by being more social.Men keep things to themselves and do not always seek treatment (most times early).
Thanks alot, I love your explanations
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Truvel:
Zzor, I Think Dis Is D Ans To Ur Question. Lol.
lol
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by ramseykay(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trustme2:
Women had been the undoing of men since the time of Adam. The answer to your question is in the question. You can figure it out yourself. Since Adam ate the forbidden fruit given by Eve, life has not remained the same.
shopping doesn't cause heart attack, paying the bills does sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gateman Looks Like Some Spirogyra In Ajegunle / Shit is not easy / OMG! Crushing On Someone Who Z Outa Your League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.