Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? (2217 Views)

Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Why do men die before women? it's never a thing to debate on as you can see around you that we have many widows compared to widowers. Don't tell me it's because of stress or work because women undergo more stress than men and women work too. Also promiscuous men don't live long even if they are disease free.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Trustme2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Women had been the undoing of men since the time of Adam. The answer to your question is in the question. You can figure it out yourself. Since Adam ate the forbidden fruit given by Eve, life has not remained the same.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by MiQui: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trouble maker
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
MiQui:
Trouble maker
Share your views
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trustme2:
Hmmmmm
Any idea
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Maybe because God created Adam before Eve cheesy

On a rather serious note, i think it's just age dif. It is said that women are at their prime at age 18-25 while these are period when men hustle, some men even hustle to age 40. Now do the maths of a 40 year old man wifing a 25 year old. In natural settings you don't expect a 25 yr old dead caused by old age before the 40 year old.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
fati2001 what's good? antashi Lafiya?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
Not convincing
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Professor Pansophist and Dr lefulefu come share your wealth of knowledge
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nazgul: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Why do men die before women? it's never a thing to debate on as you can see around you that we have many widows compared to widowers. Don't tell me it's because of stress or work because women undergo more stress than men and women work too.
Men are prone to deaths than women because nen are drunkards, Chainsmokers, drug addicts, soldiers, politicians, cultist, police, security, and even drive more than women.

Most of this positions exposes them to premature death.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trustme2:
Women had been the undoing of men since the time of Adam. The answer to your question is in the question. You can figure it out yourself. Since Adam ate the forbidden fruit given by Eve, life has not remained the same.
Not convincing at all
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by slawormiir: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Grab my beer
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Men are prone to deaths than women because nen are drunkards, Chainsmokers, drug addicts, soldiers, politicians, cultist, police, security, and even drive more than women.

Most of this positions exposes them to premature death.
hmm somehow convincing but maybe there's more to it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by kalu61(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Why do men die before women? it's never a thing to debate on as you can see around you that we have many widows compared to widowers. Don't tell me it's because of stress or work because women undergo more stress than men and women work too.
whenever a man cum, strength is taken from him grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
kalu61:
You somehow made a point unknowingly, I also noticed that promiscuous men don't live long

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Not convincing
Go over it again, i just modifed.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sir Thorpido do you have any explanation to this?
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
kalu61:
I wonder why i'm not dead yet then. Even at a tender age my sperm is watery af. I don't joke with puna. I do it everyday at least twice. In other words "i could have cum a million times".
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Society priotize women wants over men need
Men are more lonely and tend to suicide because women dont want to show their empathetic and natural compassionate side
Many men have identity crisis due to the gynocentric societal notion due to feminist

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kido90(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you go by age differences, men are mostly older than their wives. Some upto 10yrs older. It goes to say that the older person expires first.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:

On a rather serious note, i think it's just age dif. It is said that women are at their prime at age 18-25 while these are period when men hustle, some men even hustle to age 40. Now do the maths of a 40 year old man wifing a 25 year old. In natural settings you don't expect a 25 yr old dead caused by old age before the 40 year old.
It happens to even couple of the same age ,so I don't totally agree
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Silentgroper(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Trustme2:
Good clapback bruh.
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dapcity007:
Society priotize women wants over men need
Men are more lonely and tend to suicide because women dont want to show their empathetic and natural compassionate side
Many men have identity crisis due to the gynocentric societal notion due to feminist
You murdered your response with the last sentence
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by ibr4reel(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Society pressure
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
ask yaa mama wink

cus asking us can't solve the problem wink

yunno yaa mama might have experienced this so she will sit you down wink , yunno learning from parents is good wink

jusss ask her wink
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Kapilta(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
It happens to even couple of the same age ,so I don't totally agree
na something else you dey find then. That which i wrote is the major reason
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
I wonder why i'm not dead yet then. Even at a tender age my sperm is watery af. I don't joke with puna. I do it everyday at least twice. In other words "i could have cum a million times".
It's part of what I'm trying to find out, I think you are killing yourself slowly
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
ask yaa mama wink

cus asking us can't solve the problem wink

yunno yaa mama might have experienced this so she will sit you down wink , yunno learning from parents is good wink

jusss ask her wink
I have never read anything intelligent from you, how then do you come about your Monika?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
ibr4reel:
Society pressure
women are under pressure too if not more
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
I have never read anything intelligent from you, how then do you come about your Monika?

eleribuu grin grin

how will you ? since you're eleribuu girl grin

hahahaha ;

you dey ask mumu question , abeg my posts is not for you wink
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

eleribuu grin grin

how will you ? since you've eleribuu girl grin

hahahaha ;
you dey ask mumu question , abeg my posts is not for you wink
Yeye boy
Re: Why Do Men Die Before Women And Promiscuous Men Don't Live Long? by shantti(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
nagging kills a man faster than Boko haram, it makes him prone to High blood pressure and cardiac arrest, it makes him want stay away from home as long as he can afford exposing him to risks capable of killing him, it depreciates his sanity, it makes him loose his appetite, it makes him depressed and to harbour suicidal thoughts. Many men that dies knows beforehand that death is lurking around, they can feel it, they tend to start being more philosophical, detest another persons company, becomes unusually quiet and experiences a heavy bout of sadness

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You? / Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) / PHOTOS: Women Protest In Abuja Over Election Results, Threaten To Go Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.