Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development (6200 Views)

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Kingspin(m): 4:58am On Dec 08, 2020
This is what you should be speaking
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Myself2(m): 5:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Dirty traitor that betrayed his kit and kin
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by redroom: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
Anụ ọhịa

You stay in Aba and Insult Umahi lol

Joke is on you

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by redroom: 5:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Myself2:
Dirty traitor that betrayed his kit and kin

He betrayed PDP buy didnt betray Ebonyi people, he worked for them

So shut up

I prefer him to that fat toad in Abia

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by mrkings84(m): 6:04am On Dec 08, 2020
That's our incoming president of the fed republic of Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onepeople: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
well as long as it comes to buhari, I don't know his agenda. But easterners are their own problems. No positive competition. Bad roads n all
and their are roads in ogun,osun,Ekiti Oyo and Ondo?
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onepeople: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

They like fighting the wrong enemies until it back fires, until now they can't explain buharis crime that makes them hate him.

They said he wants to islamize Nigeria this is his fifth year nothing had happened

They said he wants to fulanize Nigeria this is the fifth year nothing has still happened
aside Lagos tell me one state in south west that is more developed than any state in eastern region? Writing nonsense as if igbos are cause of your frustration. You don't like us and we don't like you either, let us separate and go our way ,so that this bitterness will end.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ogwumgbe: 6:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

Tell me as an igbo man what u want to restructure?

Tell me what resource u want to control in enugu if the fg was to stop giving u allocation, is it coal?

We are landlocked, we don't have anything yet we want to go and you idiot continue attaching to us by force. Are you not ashamed to be in the same country with people that have nothing?
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Feggie3: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

Tell me as an igbo man what u want to restructure?

Tell me what resource u want to control in enugu if the fg was to stop giving u allocation, is it coal?
Good question. Please gist me what was the mofos's reply?
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Some people love Buhari because of their hate
for the Igbos
Some hate Buhari just for his incompetence
The reason you hate or love him speaks volume of you...
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Bennysam: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
I disagree with Umahi on this.

The best thing to do is for the leaders to drink beer and ukwobi with states' resources, then send their lapdogs to focus on what Tinubu is doing in Lagos.

That is the philosophy of ohamadick lamidi cownu. undecided
When will Yoruba youth get sense
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2020
ogwumgbe:

We are landlocked, we don't have anything yet we want to go and you idiot continue attaching to us by force. Are you not ashamed to be in the same country with people that have nothing?
U didn't give me a reply neither did u say u have nothing to offer, just tell me what u want to restructure y are u getting angry
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Coldie(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Onepeople:
aside Lagos tell me one state in south west that is more developed than any state in eastern region? Writing nonsense as if igbos are cause of your frustration. You don't like us and we don't like you either, let us separate and go our way ,so that this bitterness will end.
I am from the east, so bro no come here come lie

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Thank God our own governor submitted the state into the hands of God from the moment he stepped in. God has been helping is since then.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onlinesmart: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Onepeople:
and their are roads in ogun,osun,Ekiti Oyo and Ondo?
To construct roads in those states isn't the problem but the problem is if you and your fellow economic leeches will make it last. Your daily influx to SW is really telling on our infrastructures hence their quick collapse. We are tired with this forceful union sef. Let everyone stay back in their region.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Myself2(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2020
redroom:

He betrayed PDP buy didnt betray Ebonyi people, he worked for them

So shut up

I prefer him to that fat toad in Abia

Look at this inebriated nonentity, so you think because you prefer him, you can speak for all Ebonyians? You are a horrible dolt, go tell your father to shut up you nitwit
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by 7lives: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2020
ogwumgbe:

You want to go where?.
You people were at Ore on your way to Lagos, were you people going to Ghana or flying out through MMA international airport?.
Even now you people can still go, just bomb the Niger bridge. grin
You come online to post nonsense and think everyone is a mumu, could Ojukwu be so daft not to know that the first thing to go should be the bridge?.
Rather you expansionists cross the bridge with the sole purpose of annexing other people's land.
Saying NO to a land grabber is not holding anyone down, you people failed because you people are greedy.
If you people are given the second chance of getting Biafra, you people will still fail because you people will still cross the Niger bridge again, into other people's homelands and you people will still be done for.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Lothario(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

How does him going from pdp to apc 2 Nigerian political parties concern Biafra?
Bleep off
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by pseudaria: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

They like fighting the wrong enemies until it back fires, until now they can't explain buharis crime that makes them hate him.

They said he wants to islamize Nigeria this is his fifth year nothing had happened

They said he wants to fulanize Nigeria this is the fifth year nothing has still happened

Clearly with all the nonsense happening you are still typing this rubbish. Nigeria don die be day cos this means buhari can carry fuel to #500 implement the ruga, remove Southerners from every national post and do even worse things unimaginable yet fools like you will keep praising him. We are truly bleeped in the country. Restructuring is the only solution to this rubbish
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by BastardWike: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
Anụ ọhịa

I don't know if you're Igbo or just an envious outsider who used Google translation. However, if you're indeed Igbo and you called Umahi "Anu Ohia", then I don't know what to say to you.

I'm happy that Umahi is extending the olive branch, that's a wise thing to do. He shouldn't antagonize heavy weight personalities in the state, SE or even Nigeria considering he is seeking for a higher office. The last thing he needs now is to make enemies for himself. I'm glad Ohanaeze intervened on time.

To Igbos, this pattern of attacking all our politicians publicly and humiliating them is counterproductive and akin to one cutting his nose to spite his face. Even if we want to humiliate any politician, then it should always be only those that perform terribly or sabotage us as a race. Umahi is the last person any reasonable Igbo man should criticize. I don't understand why we like crying more than the bereaved. PDP is not an Igbo party, if there is any party close to being an Igbo party then it is APGA. Anybody that will start attacking Umahi because he left PDP, a party that has never reciprocated our support all these years is a fool of the first order.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by BastardWike: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Myself2:
[s]Dirty traitor that betrayed his kit and kin[/s]

Another rubbish post. PDP is not an Igbo party, so how does Umahi moving from a party that likes taking Igbos for granted to take his chances in another party amount to being a traitor or betraying his people??

Nna, iwekwara ako n'uche??

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onepeople: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Onlinesmart:
To construct roads in those states isn't the problem but the problem is if you and your fellow economic leeches will make it last. Your daily influx to SW is really telling on our infrastructures hence their quick collapse. We are tired with this forceful union sef. Let everyone stay back in their region.
And you want me to believe that someone with brain typed this? Igboman is the cause of your bad roads? God when you think you have heard it all, no igboman is the cause of ur frustration, your inability to be responsible to your family is caused by igboman.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Rugaria:
Using the platform of the chairman of the south east governors forum to buy personal favors. Just read he has been the chairman almost 5 years with nobody challenging him! Yet he was busy pushing the narrative that Ebonyi people are being marginalised... Imagine where it is another state governor that is occupying the position non-stop at his detriment..

Umahi is suffering from bitterness and inferiority complex.

He virtually distaste other state and since 2015 always throwing missiles at others
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onepeople: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

I am from the east, so bro no come here come lie
igboman I hear you ooo,clap for yourself.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by BastardWike: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[s]

He virtually distaste other state and since 2015 always throwing missiles at others[/s]

Trash from an impostor!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

Trash from an impostor!

He virtually distaste other states and since 2015 always throwing missiles at others
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Onlinesmart: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Onepeople:
And you want me to believe that someone with brain typed this? Igboman is the cause of your bad roads? God when you think you have heard it all, no igboman is the cause of ur frustration, your inability to be responsible to your family is caused by igboman.
Leeches, that's what you guys are.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Obalatule: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Leeches, that's what you guys are.
Demand An Oduduwa republic so no one will leech you againcheesy

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Lothario(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

I don't know if you're Igbo or just an envious outsider who used Google translation. However, if you're indeed Igbo and you called Umahi "Anu Ohia", then I don't know what to say to you.

I'm happy that Umahi is extending the olive branch, that's a wise thing to do. He shouldn't antagonize heavy weight personalities in the state, SE or even Nigeria considering he is seeking for a higher office. The last thing he needs now is to make enemies for himself. I'm glad Ohanaeze intervened on time.

To Igbos, this pattern of attacking all our politicians publicly and humiliating them is counterproductive and akin to one cutting his nose to spite his face. Even if we want to humiliate any politician, then it should always be only those that perform terribly or sabotage us as a race. Umahi is the last person any reasonable Igbo man should criticize. I don't understand why we like crying more than the bereaved. PDP is not an Igbo party, if there is any party close to being an Igbo party then it is APGA. Anybody that will start attacking Umahi because he left PDP, a party that has never reciprocated our support all these years is a fool of the first order.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics.

You're right I will act better next time

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by bethelofficial: 11:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass for your events.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates Easter With 200 Widows / Announcement To All Non Indigene Living In Ikorodu / Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.