Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development (6193 Views)

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa / Updates On Development In Kano State (Photos) / Update On Development In Niger Delta Region(braced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Rugaria: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Umahi is suffering from bitterness and inferiority complex.

He virtually distaste other state and since 2015 always throwing missiles at others
Exactly.. the thing is crazy. He's their chairman but he will once in a while be throwing tantrums as if his Ebonyi state is being marginalised.. if there is anything wrong, fix it! You are the chairman for heavens sake! Stop grumbling..
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Myself2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

Another rubbish post. PDP is not an Igbo party, so how does Umahi moving from a party that likes taking Igbos for granted to take his chances in another party amount to being a traitor or betraying his people??

Nna, iwekwara ako n'uche??

Kedi udi ajuju iberibe bu ifa biko?
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by BeWarned5: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
sad
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by Bakin3(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sammy07:

what do you mean by "......with nobody challenging him"

Akeredolu is the chairman SW governors
Fayemi is the chairman NGF.

He said SE are being marginalize in PDP.
not Enboyi people.
no mind that talkative
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Coldie:

They won't o.

Umahi has become the new Buhari of the east, don't be surprised if u start hearing them calling him a clone
don't mind those sadists
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Myself2:
Dirty traitor that betrayed his kit and kin
shut up. Is PDP an igbo party?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
redroom:

He betrayed PDP buy didnt betray Ebonyi people, he worked for them

So shut up

I prefer him to that fat toad in Abia
don't mind that careless talker
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Myself2:

Look at this inebriated nonentity, so you think because you prefer him, you can speak for all Ebonyians? You are a horrible dolt, go tell your father to shut up you nitwit
I love dave too. I am from Ebonyi as well. Ohaukwu Local government area precisely.
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

I don't know if you're Igbo or just an envious outsider who used Google translation. However, if you're indeed Igbo and you called Umahi "Anu Ohia", then I don't know what to say to you.

I'm happy that Umahi is extending the olive branch, that's a wise thing to do. He shouldn't antagonize heavy weight personalities in the state, SE or even Nigeria considering he is seeking for a higher office. The last thing he needs now is to make enemies for himself. I'm glad Ohanaeze intervened on time.

To Igbos, this pattern of attacking all our politicians publicly and humiliating them is counterproductive and akin to one cutting his nose to spite his face. Even if we want to humiliate any politician, then it should always be only those that perform terribly or sabotage us as a race. Umahi is the last person any reasonable Igbo man should criticize. I don't understand why we like crying more than the bereaved. PDP is not an Igbo party, if there is any party close to being an Igbo party then it is APGA. Anybody that will start attacking Umahi because he left PDP, a party that has never reciprocated our support all these years is a fool of the first order.

We Igbos are good in business and other areas of life, but we seriously sulk in politics.

politics we get am F9.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
BastardWike:

Another rubbish post. PDP is not an Igbo party, so how does Umahi moving from a party that likes taking Igbos for granted to take his chances in another party amount to being a traitor or betraying his people??

Nna, iwekwara ako n'uche??
i tire for these people wey no fit use sense play politics

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by godforus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lothario:
You're right I will act better next time
very good of you
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ogwumgbe: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
7lives:

You want to go where?.
You people were at Ore on your way to Lagos, were you people going to Ghana or flying out through MMA international airport?.
Even now you people can still go, just bomb the Niger bridge. grin
You come online to post nonsense and think everyone is a mumu, could Ojukwu be so daft not to know that the first thing to go should be the bridge?.
Rather you expansionists cross the bridge with the sole purpose of annexing other people's land.
Saying NO to a land grabber is not holding anyone down, you people failed because you people are greedy.
If you people are given the second chance of getting Biafra, you people will still fail because you people will still cross the Niger bridge again, into other people's homelands and you people will still be done for.

You are an idiot. Who fired the first shot between Biafra and Nigeria? Nigeria did and as long as Lagos was the capital, the reasonable thing to do is to seize the capital and the soldiers had to go through ore to Lagos, so enough of this you attacked yoruba first. Did you declare oduduwa republic and became independent from Nigeria and were attacked by Biafrans? No, you remained under Nigeria, so as long as Ojukwu was concerned, any territory under Nigeria then was an enemy territory so keep your hypocritical rants down and embrace reality
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ogwumgbe: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
7lives:

You want to go where?.
You people were at Ore on your way to Lagos, were you people going to Ghana or flying out through MMA international airport?.
Even now you people can still go, just bomb the Niger bridge. grin
You come online to post nonsense and think everyone is a mumu, could Ojukwu be so daft not to know that the first thing to go should be the bridge?.
Rather you expansionists cross the bridge with the sole purpose of annexing other people's land.
Saying NO to a land grabber is not holding anyone down, you people failed because you people are greedy.
If you people are given the second chance of getting Biafra, you people will still fail because you people will still cross the Niger bridge again, into other people's homelands and you people will still be done for.

You idiot, between Nigeria and Biafra who fired the first shot answer me, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and not Oduduwa Republic, so the logical thing to do was to seize the capital of Nigeria and gain advantage in the war you betrayer, If Lagos was under Oduduwa Republic during the war, Ojukwu would had no business crossing the bridge to head to Lagos towards Ore, so enough of this annexing other people's land trash
Re: Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development by ogwumgbe: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Lothario:
You're right I will act better next time

We are not politicians my brother, We are realists, Politicians are a curse to humanity, So we detest Politicians and their manipulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female / Dora Rejects Aondoakaa's Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.