Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs (16089 Views)

APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by techmo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Where did you learn this falsehood?

From APC constitution
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
techmo:

Read and understand.... State Exco dissolved nationwide .. 36 state plus FCT , it's simple , convention is right around the corner

I don't know who lied to you that conventions of parties are preceded or heralded by dissolution n of elected executives with tenure of office.

This act is only a continuation of the coup of months back

National convention are supposed to be attended by elected officials from States and not caretakers

1 Like

Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
cpu2006:
TINUBU is our next president come 2023.
APC is a goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll shocked shocked shocked
this is an attempt by Buhari to filled the party with his loyalist. bad news for Tinubu
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Bakin3(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Ugonna62: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari and his cabals have finally taken away the APC party structure from jagaban.the game is over for tinubu!
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Where did you learn this falsehood?
It's pains. He's just looking for a way to mask his pain. You can see elder zombies subtly threatening court action as if Tanko is retired.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by starbn(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thank God .finally jagaban of gworogwo teeth and Brown loof people have been relegated and early retirement from politics.

No relevance again..
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
A national leader who is not a member of any recognised organ of his party. Sé national leader niyen.
Máa jó lo mò nw'èhìn re
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Elvictor: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dikebuka:
Time for lawyers to quote article and previous rulings as they smile to the bank.

Time for Counsels to Amaechi, Tinubu and Fayemi to smile massively to the bank

Ameachi ke? Buni na Ameachi guy na.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
techmo:

From APC constitution

Post that part of the APC constitution that says every convention is preceded by dismissal of local and state excos
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
techmo:

Read and understand.... State Exco dissolved nationwide .. 36 state plus FCT , it's simple , convention is right around the

corner

The dismissal of state and local government officials is only a prelude to the new register that the party want to do electronically . It is after that registration that state and local government elections will be conducted and then national convention . The caretaker team will get an extension and see to all the processes and nobody dares goes to court without dare consequences,according to president Buhari, himself

The party leader doesn’t believe in the current bogus claim of 23m members when he couldn’t get such figure during the presidential election hence the need for a brand new register like Inec own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by budusky05(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
I hope that useless chairman for Rivers State drop office key.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by asobo: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
techmo:

Read and understand.... State Exco dissolved nationwide .. 36 state plus FCT , it's simple , convention is right around the corner
Care taker committee tenure extended and you're stealing trying to argue on what is not. After six months, their tenure would still be extended and anybody who speaks against it shall be expell from the party.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by dumodust(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
tempest01:
Nobody is asking why the state house is being used for APC meeting. This country has gone to the dogs.
I swear, we're gone mentally.
Just wait long enough and you will see them attacking you for pointing this out.
That's how this country is designed now

1 Like

Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by OfficialAPCNig: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
techmo:

You mean 6 months to the convention?

Keep deceiving yourself.

No party dissolves all the states Exco because of convention. They allow their tenures to run out.

By dissolving all the state excos and appointing care taker committee 6 months to a national convention, Buni and his cohorts are up to something.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Dikebuka: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Elvictor:

Ameachi ke? Buni na Ameachi guy na.

Some will support the court to protect their interests.
Re: Ongoing APC NEC Meeting, Dissolves Ward, State EXCOs by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
techmo:

Prior to a convention of all Political party all Exco gets dissolved it's simple logic

You and all the unearned fellows that liked this comment, I hope the subsequent events have now convinced you guys of the hollowness of your idea that parties dissolved exco because they want to go for conventions.

Never read anything more out of tune and politically more naive like this your statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included / Nigerian Air-Force Launches Commercial Airline / Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.