Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped (3556 Views)

Why Women Deserve Less / If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by BaddieFreak(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:

If you are looking for a social media platform where Guys will Give you limitless attention,Give you limitless praises and Compliments,And in all essence of the word;Worship, you Then you are in The wrong place. Ubunja has Changed things here,no more Romance and Pussy worship!
Even your so called boss ubunja is somewhere begging for a round of sex. Be deceiving yourself. Yeye
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by VEXT: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Even your so called boss ubunja is somewhere begging for a round of sex. Be deceiving yourself. Yeye
Madam go and take care of your husband... Why this matter pain u like this....With just one indomie or 200 Naira you can sex a girl.. So drop that nonsense talk of a man begging for sex...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by demmymoney(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2020
A virgin woman who's submissive, loving, caring and supportive is the one who deserves to be worshipped but a woman who has overstretched pussy can and will never be worshipped

Hoes and whores don't deserve to be worshipped

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Raalsalghul: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:
Now that I have your Attention...

If you are not rich and you are training a girl through school, feeding her and making sure she is okay financially because you think you will marry her, you are a big f00l. Even if she told you that she loves you and will marry you, you are still a big f00l. What is the guarantee that she will marry you at the end? Does she not have a father? He who gives birth to a child must train the child.

If you are an undergraduate, you got a girlfriend and you are spending your pocket money on your girlfriend to make her comfortable and even meeting her financial needs, you are a f00l. Does she not have a father? Can't she go and hustle? Why must you take up the role of her father? Is her father not a man?

If you defer your admission because you want to use the tuition fee your father gave you to pay the tuition of your broke girlfriend, you are a f00l and you have selfishly made your father a scapegoat who has indirectly and unwillingly taken up the responsibility of your girlfriend's father. If you defer your admission so that you can hustle to pay her school fees and yours, you are a f00l. Why don't she hustle instead? What happened to her father?

If she says "no sex till marriage" and you agree or can't at least say "no spending till marriage," you are a f00l. If she says that she is afraid of getting used, are you not afraid of getting used? grin If she does it for religious reasons, you close your wallet for sacred reasons. grin

If as a young man, you haven't established yourself but you have a girlfriend and you are spending a large part of the money you are making on your girlfriend, you are a f00l. Can't you leave out a relationship for now and establish yourself? Won't you still see women after you have made it? Where is it written that you must marry that particular girl? Girls plenty. Wake up!

If you borrow and go into debt because you want to please your girlfriend, you are a f00l. If you shoulder the financial responsibility of your girlfriend and her family, you are a f00l. Can't she hustle? Can't her father hustle? Is he not a man? Can't her mother hustle?

If you think it's your responsibility to spend on her, her siblings and parents, because you are the boyfriend, you are a f00l? Where is it written that you are the one to spend on her? Where?

If your good mother is sick and you are splashing money on a girlfriend, you are a f00l?

If you got a well paying job after you graduated and you think it's the right time to get a girlfriend to spend and build a family, you are a f00l. What if they sack you tomorrow? Why not save, invest and grow a business?

Especially for that your last paragraph.

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Akinbahm(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:

It all Vanished when Ubunja Came to Set the captives Free with The preachings and the Teachings of the Redpill.

Should we say Ubunja has being doing fine with the Ministry 600years for him...

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by BaddieFreak(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
demmymoney:
A virgin woman who's submissive, loving, caring and supportive is the one who deserves to be worshipped but a woman who has overstretched pussy can and will never be worshipped

Hoes and whores don't deserve to be worshipped

Hoes and whores abi? Who dey Bleep them? No be men? Yeye
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
I opened expecting a SIMP, but found advice for real men. Good content!
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by demmymoney(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

That's why they are WHORES AND HOES.

THEIR DUTY IS TO SATISFY OUR DICK NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

WE DONT WORSHIP THEM, WE FUCCCCCKKKKK THEM AND DISPOSE SIMPLE!

ITS ALL ABOUT RELEASING ENERGY IE SEXUAL ENERGY OR KONJI ��
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:

E dey pain you say you no he Virgin? cheesy
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by demmymoney(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:
Now that I have your Attention...

If you are not rich and you are training a girl through school, feeding her and making sure she is okay financially because you think you will marry her, you are a big f00l. Even if she told you that she loves you and will marry you, you are still a big f00l. What is the guarantee that she will marry you at the end? Does she not have a father? He who gives birth to a child must train the child.

If you are an undergraduate, you got a girlfriend and you are spending your pocket money on your girlfriend to make her comfortable and even meeting her financial needs, you are a f00l. Does she not have a father? Can't she go and hustle? Why must you take up the role of her father? Is her father not a man?

If you defer your admission because you want to use the tuition fee your father gave you to pay the tuition of your broke girlfriend, you are a f00l and you have selfishly made your father a scapegoat who has indirectly and unwillingly taken up the responsibility of your girlfriend's father. If you defer your admission so that you can hustle to pay her school fees and yours, you are a f00l. Why don't she hustle instead? What happened to her father?

If she says "no sex till marriage" and you agree or can't at least say "no spending till marriage," you are a f00l. If she says that she is afraid of getting used, are you not afraid of getting used? grin If she does it for religious reasons, you close your wallet for sacred reasons. grin

If as a young man, you haven't established yourself but you have a girlfriend and you are spending a large part of the money you are making on your girlfriend, you are a f00l. Can't you leave out a relationship for now and establish yourself? Won't you still see women after you have made it? Where is it written that you must marry that particular girl? Girls plenty. Wake up!

If you borrow and go into debt because you want to please your girlfriend, you are a f00l. If you shoulder the financial responsibility of your girlfriend and her family, you are a f00l. Can't she hustle? Can't her father hustle? Is he not a man? Can't her mother hustle?

If you think it's your responsibility to spend on her, her siblings and parents, because you are the boyfriend, you are a f00l? Where is it written that you are the one to spend on her? Where?

If your good mother is sick and you are splashing money on a girlfriend, you are a f00l?

If you got a well paying job after you graduated and you think it's the right time to get a girlfriend to spend and build a family, you are a f00l. What if they sack you tomorrow? Why not save, invest and grow a business?

GOD BLESS U!!!!!!
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by moyosore32: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
blackboy:
OP you should have added if you are sleeping with your girl friend you are a fool. Or it is okay to sleep with a girlfriend and not foolish to do other things?
Lets call a spade a spade. Lets look at it deeper.

Guys want to chop and clean mouth and feel like a G or want to sleep around and impregnate girls and not marry her/them. Abandon them and they child or even make them commit abortion or bring shame to the girls and their family. Is he not only foolish but also very wicked.

OP do justice not just us. Look at it holistically not only from one side.

Asslicker spotted... So u want to be doing like u don't know if u don't thread cautiously with a lady she'll ride you all over, no matter how much u spend on her or how much love u show her and accord her
Note: not all Dem gals act like that tho,but obviously we have so many of Dem nowadays
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by moyosore32: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
All the gals I've tried to ask out on a date in the last few months always throw me billing even before we decide on a date or something even some I haven't met physically sef.... I'm not saying all gals re like that tho, buh there are just too many of Dem doing this things and that's why we boys tend to pack all of una 2geda
I'm a broke boy although I fix my bills all by myself, but at least I should get my own spec afterall

Nobody shud come and be asking me bout the kinda gals i move with or something because this thing just keeps happening...
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
VEXT:

Madam go and take care of your husband... Why this matter pain u like this....With just one indomie or 200 Naira you can sex a girl.. So drop that nonsense talk of a man begging for sex...

You gave an apt description of how your daughters will be used and dumped. Karma dey wait you. No worry. Na una kind dey born olosho daughters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:

If you are looking for a social media platform where Guys will Give you limitless attention,Give you limitless praises and Compliments,And in all essence of the word;Worship, you Then you are in The wrong place. Ubunja has Changed things here,no more Romance and Pussy worship!

Lol. He has changed nothing. We still getting married to those pussies. Only a fool will listen to a wrinkled loser who is dying in frustration apparently. Your daughters go get used by bedevillled redpillers for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by VEXT: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

You gave an apt dedcription of how your daughters will be used and dumped. Karma dey wait you. No worry. Na unable kind dey born olosho daughters.
Okay loose bitch, who let you out of chains again.... Time to put you back on chain...

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Nairaland men are full of hatred. You all need prayers. The frustration is real
you caused it
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
VEXT:

Okay loose bitch, who let you out of chains again.... Time to put you back on chain...

When are you putting chains on your hoe teen daughter whose been jumping on redpiller broke old dicks since age 9? Karma is indeed a bi.tch. Hahahaha. Lick your wounds wrinkled gay bingo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Lol. He has changed nothing. We still getting married to those pussies. Only a fool will listen to a wrinkled loser who is dying in frustration apparently. Your daughters go get used by bedevillled redpillers for sure.
man you are a simpanzee but no prblm the sisterhood will wake u up oneday dont come here and complain ooo
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:
man you are a simpanzee but no prblm the sisterhood will wake u up oneday dont come here and complain ooo

I am not a broke ass homosexual under the redpill poo. Just so you know dude. Ciao!
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by VEXT: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

When are you putting chains on your hoe teen daughter whose been jumping on redpiller broke old dicks since age 9? Karma is indeed a bi.tch. Hahahaha. Lick your wounds wrinkled gay bingo.
Bitch I can't get what you r saying, you sound so lame... Learn how to express your self better next time bitch..
Oh ye, I forgot.. Did your dad tell you,how I hit on him yesterday night.... He now wears pampers....
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
VEXT:

Bitch I can't get what you r saying, you sound so lame... Learn how to express your self better next time bitch..
Oh ye, I forgot.. Did your dad tell you,how I hit on him yesterday night.... He now wears pampers....

Hahahaha exposing your gay ass hurts doesn't it? Redpiller poo wailer. Are you that broke? No pussy in sight i suppose. Kikikikiki.

Nobody likes poverty and you are poverty personified hiding under redpill trash. May you never stop being a redpiller. You are leaving this earth broke and going straight to hell with your gay ass afterwards sissy.
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by TJaguar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
You've opened my eyes
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

I am not a broke ass homosexual under the redpill poo. Just so you know dude. Ciao!
ok ciao but u should know redpill is real
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Hahahaha exposing your gay ass hurts doesn't it? Redpiller poo wailer. Are you that broke? No pussy in sight i suppose. Kikikikiki.

Nobody likes poverty and you are poverty personified hiding under redpill trash. May you never stop being a redpiller. You are leaving this earth broke and going straight to hell with your gay ass afterwards sissy.
if you are a female you should know that u are proving redpill right
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:
ok ciao but u should know redpill is real

I am not broke. Set out how to irk a living and make your life better. Leave the redpill loser camp bro.

Redpill is for broke fools wailing over pussy scarcity.

Will you pray that your daughters end with redpillers? They will anyway. Its going to be your Karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by VEXT: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Barking bitch... You sound as if you r on heat...Iam not the cause of your frustration bitch.. I don't hit on low budget smelling pussies...bye bitch.. Say hi to your daddy.. Your mom may be next bitch grin
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:

Hahahaha. Are you pained that i am not broke and not wailing under the broke gay redpill trash umbrella?
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
VEXT:

Barking bitch... You sound as if you r on heat...Iam not GTE cause of your frustration bitch.. I don't hit on low budget smelling pussies...bye bitch.. Say hi to your daddy.. Your mom may be next bitch grin

Get a new diaper, sissy. The one on you is soaked with pus coming from your posterior. Hahahaha. Redpill poo.
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by VEXT: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:

She is a bitch,hiding her true identity.... Disguising as a guy... The truth hurt.. That's why she is reacting that way... ThankGod guys r more wiser now....
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by odinson1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
TJaguar:
You've opened my eyes
Congrats bro, you been saved from Pussy slavery. Kindly share your heartbreak stories here
Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

Hahahaha. Are you pained that i am not broke and not wailing under the broke gay redpill trash umbrella?
calling redpill broke guys trash is what making me trust it more are broke guys not humans wont broke guys have sex like everyone why must a man be rich to have sex while the enjoyment is sharable she will even enjoy it more why will be providing everything for her and also satisfy her? am i her slave or what? redpill is not teaching hatred towards girls its teaching us to play it safe and understand the game more i dont hate anygirl and in 101% redpiller redpill is the most important thing i hv ever see on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:
calling redpill broke guys trash is what making me trust it more are broke guys not humans wont broke guys have sex like everyone why must a man be rich to have sex while the enjoyment is sharable she will even enjoy it more why will be providing everything for her and also satisfy her? am i her slave or what? redpill is not teaching hatred towards girls its teaching us to play it safe and understand the game more i dont hate anygirl and in 101% redpiller redpill is the most important thing i hv ever see on nairaland

You will have daughters and they will have redpillers as baby daddies. You will have sons and they will end toxic redpillers. Amen. Shinkena.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT) / Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.