Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,503 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped (3565 Views)

Why Women Deserve Less / If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Digmygold:

You will have daughters and they will have redpillers as baby daddies. You will have sons and they will end toxic redpillers. Amen. Shinkena.
i will be very happy if my daughter marry a redpiller like me and also be double happy if get a son that is more redpiller like me I KNOW THERE ARE TOXIC REDPILLERS BUT WE R NOT ALL THESAME IM NOT TOXIC I REPEAT I DONT HATE ANY GIRL I JUST DNT HV ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM I WILL NOT SERVE THEM OR GIVE THEM PREFERENCIAL TREATMENT

1 Like

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
aminu114:
i will be very happy if my daughter marry a redpiller like me and also be double happy if get a son that is more redpiller like me I KNOW THERE ARE TOXIC REDPILLERS BUT WE R NOT ALL THESAME IM NOT TOXIC I REPEAT I DONT HATE ANY GIRL I JUST DNT HV ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM I WILL NOT SERVE THEM OR GIVE THEM PREFERENCIAL TREATMENT

I am anti redpill so my children have no link whatsoever to your redpill broke club. Your children are directly linked to your redpill trash through you.

You are pro redpill so you should rejoice that your children are die hard redpill members for sure. Mine are not.

When you speak to them, tutor them on your redpill trash teachings because they need to be like their daddy. Father in law and father to redpillers. Congratualtions man. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Digmygold:

I am anti redpill so my children have no link whatsoever to your redpill broke club. Your children are directly linked to your redpill trash through you.

You are pro redpill so you should rejoice that your children are die hard redpill members for sure. Mine are not.

When you speak to them, tutor them on your redpill trash teachings because they need to be like their daddy. Father in law and father to redpillers. Congratualtions man. grin
man do whatever u feel is right for u nd let me do my own i was once a simp like u but glad i hv awaken thank god redpill for life im not a misogynist but a redpiller because it seems like ur mistaken redpill to misogyny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped by Digmygold: 12:07am On Dec 11, 2020
aminu114:
man do whatever u feel is right for u nd let me do my own i was once a simp like u but glad i hv awaken thank god redpill for life im not a misogynist but a redpiller because it seems like ur mistaken redpill to misogyny

No problem. Pass the baton on in your lineage. May you all never leave the redpill poo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? / Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her / Download Movies From Netnaija For Your Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.