Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Slept With Someone Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With Someone Wife (7947 Views)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Someone Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
I slept with her twice before discovering she is someone wife from the 4th street. She lied ,she is a single mother...after I found out , I was pissed but she was begging and doesn't want the relationship to stop between us. My conscience won't let me rest .she claimed she is in love with me. I'm having panic attack every night, I love to Bleep but not with someone wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Preshmane(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
on a jappa level

12 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Ordinarybob: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Kosoco(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Op you have to leave her.... It will hurt you big time later.
b0rn2fuck:
I slept with her twice before discovering she is someone wife from the 4th street. She lied ,she is a single mother...after I found out , I was pissed but she was begging and doesn't want the relationship to stop between us. My conscience won't let me rest .she claimed she is in love with me. I'm having panic attack every night, I love to Bleep but not with someone wife

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Finnese001: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
b0rn2fuck:

There's is nothing to worry about it my guy

After all we dey drag our gfs with married men

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by blackpanthar: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
b0rn2fuck:

change your number and stop being available

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by tobechi74: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Congratulations. She is sex starving. You just saved a life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by dk2baba(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Some people sha
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by athenswonders: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2020
The greatest words that are scam of the century are "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 09, 2020
you should be proud, afterall you were born to fùck

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:

Toto na toto grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by 9jaBloke: 2:34am On Dec 09, 2020
If you truly weren't aware that she was married, I guess God won't find you guilty of adultery. Continue sleeping with her and you are done for.

8 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Freestainworld(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Someone whose username is born2fuck, what again will he be doing nah, representing his name of course.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2020
tobechi74:
Congratulations. She is sex starving. You just saved a life
she confessed her man haven't torch her in 6 months after I found out and question her.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by grim33(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Raphsays: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:

Anyway, u have another opportunity to stop sleeping with her. I don't know what happened to single girls without kids around you.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Wyry: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Dracking(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
the attack never start I advise you to be checking ur dick once in a while
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by gameboy727(m): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Why you no tell us for beer parlour? You for receive better advice there na.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Creeza(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2020
AWALT simple.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Do you know your HIV status
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Kingluqman(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
You can’t unfvcked the hoe you have fvcked!! Please moooovey
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Silentgroper(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2020
CalliDora1:
Rubbish!
She decieved him.

rubbish
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by paulolee(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
jus ignore n avoid her
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Kapilta(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
Wahala for who go marry ashi. SMH.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by somebody02: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2020
See wetin "I love to bleep" don cause.
Sorry man, na your cross, you have to live with it.
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
same thing that happened to me,she lied to me too but i found out and flee...
to marry no just dey my mind,can't trust these pusssy people anymore

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Since you love to bleep bro, this shouldn't be a problem. Just go to her husband and tell him to pay you for doing his job. Also help other sex starved women in your area with your bleeping skills.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by oluwabunmi61010: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2020
The greatest words that are scam of the century are "HAPPY MARRIED LIFE"

1 Like

Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
She decieved him.

rubbish

And he fell for it.
Rubbish!

Because he's a loose pant
Rubbish!

Let him zip up.
Rubbish!

tongue tongue
Re: I Slept With Someone Wife by Silentgroper(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2020
CalliDora1:

And he fell for it. Rubbish!
Because he's a loose pant Rubbish!
Let him zip up. Rubbish!
tongue tongue
She cheated on her husband
rubbish!
she's a hoe
rubbish!
she broke her marriage vows
rubbish
she probably has more than a hundred body count.
rubbish

she should fvcking zip up too nd get divorced..
rubbish!

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.