Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! (10096 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Good morning all.
It has suddenly become a matter of concern to me.The highest she can go without sex is five days,max,and she gets superficially Hot.A whole housewife for that matter.
I find it difficult to embark on a long trip as i can't stand the thought of some other man banging my hard-earned wifey.
How do i go about it?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Antiochus(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by ufotty2001: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2020
This is the kind of girls am looking for..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Amotolongbo(f): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
ufotty2001:
e go tire you!

Olomi lo ma re last

37 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by chatinent: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
“Another man's food, another man's poison. ”

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
ufotty2001:
Mi fellow,you will get nauseated with sex when you have your own wife,lol.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Amotolongbo(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:
Good morning all.
It has suddenly become a matter of concern to me.The higest she can go without sex is five days,max,and she gets superficially Hot.A whole housewife for that matter.
I find it difficult to embark on a long trip as i can't stand the thought of some other man banging my hard-earned wifey.
How do i go about it?
Buy her dild0.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Buy her Love Machine
For what?Ko le to beyen o.I've gotten her an ice-cream machine already.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2020
The only solution to this is working on her hormones but when it drops below par you would come back to complain that your wife always refuse you sex.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Buy her dild0.
Welldone,you want to damage that tight pussy for me,lol.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
The only solution to this is working on her hormones but when it drops below par you would come back to complain that your wife always refuse you sex.
I'd prefer that.Just don't know how it's done.Might conduct a research on that.Could that be HRT,btw?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:
Welldone,you want to damage that tight pussy for me,lol.
They come in different sizes or just buy her vibrator
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesicilian: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
What is the meaning of "hard earned wife"?

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
kelvinrhs:

They come in different sizes or just buy her vibrator
The thought is disgusting: i've always known her to have a penchant for the 'real thing'.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Kapilta(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Hard earned grin You people sha must put karamo on top everything.

If to say she be gf nah i for say make u send me her contact make i help u kill am with D. Na she go tire buh since she be your "hard earned wifey" grin Carry your wahala dey go.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Lol,not everybody will understand!
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by paulolee(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2020
talk to her to see a therapist, dey av a drug to kill dose hormones
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by donbachi(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2020
It does not mean she will cheat on you,when not around...some men dey find her type as wife and dem no see..truely,life no balance.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
talk to her to see a therapist, dey av a drug to kill dose hormones
Ok.Hope no side-effect?
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:

Lol,not everybody will understand!
If i tell u sey i no understand...I lied.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:

The thought is disgusting: i've always known her to have a penchant for the 'real thing'.

The real thing is sweeter

But a Love Machine and vibrator can keep her calm for some days

Unless you want another man to help you fry the egg you are treating gently (Since you said she can't do without 5 days)

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by CVhurb: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Having high libido does not mean a woman or even a man can not abstain, it depends on upbringing. She only feel that way cos she sees her man with her, if u have to travel for months, she'll control herself. Except u don't trust her.

But if her libido is too high for u, i'l suggest u invest in her. Does she work? if no, let her get a job or start a business. If yes, u can still invest more in her if she has more than enough time. Wen she works and have no time to overthink, it will reduce.

pls note, I'm not saying u should subject her to hard labor but get her engaged.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
bro just allow some other nigga to support u,mk u no go kill ur self on top towtow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by cooooooks(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Bride price.

thesicilian:
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2020
hard earned wifey grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by YoonSung69: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
She is Addicted wink
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:

I'd prefer that.Just don't know how it's done.Might conduct a research on that.Could that be HRT,btw?

Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone all affect sexual desire and arousal. Having higher levels of estrogen in the body promotes vaginal lubrication and increases sexual desire. Increases in progesterone can reduce sexual desire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by 21cents: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2020
thesilentman:

Mi fellow,you will get nauseated with sex when you have your own wife,lol.
Lol. no mind that guy. I can bet my life the sex will tire him in just one year with his wife should he engage in it frequently.

even girlfriend sef dey tire me in just one week.
Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by doggedfighter(f): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2020
She won't cheat. It's appears so because you are around her. If you're not there she can hold it.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by 21cents: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2020
lol. hard-earned wifey kee you there grin.

did you meet her a virgin or used? if na virgin then I'll agree she's a hard-earned wifey.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2020
kelvinrhs:

The real thing is sweeter

But a Love Machine and vibrator can keep her calm for some days

Unless you want another man to help you fry the egg you are treating gently (Since you said she can't do without 5 days)
It's not that she's a nympho.Infact,she never wanted more than one round,but then,she can't go for long without it,5 days max.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! by thesilentman(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
CVhurb:
Having high libido does not mean a woman or even a man can not abstain, it depends on upbringing. She only feel that way cos she sees her man with her, if u have to travel for months, she'll control herself. Except u don't trust her.

But if her libido is too high for u, i'l suggest u invest in her. Does she work? if no, let her get a job or start a business. If yes, u can still invest more in her if she has more than enough time. Wen she works and have no time to overthink, it will reduce.

pls note, I'm not saying u should subject her to hard labor but get her engaged.
She's a private teacher.Could it be cos she's young?Just turned 22.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' / How To Increase Your Sperm Quality Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.