Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? (1005 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hello guys
This has been an issue right from my level 100 days i started fornicating. I was 18yrs then.
Have you noticed that women hardly use the toilet to wee when bathing or after sex?
They prefer weeing on their body as they're bathing.

After sex they prefer weeing on the bathroom floor and see nothing wrong in it
Based on say we dey follow do the knacking na, guy man would just lock up like he doesn't care. But hell yeah I fuckin care

It takes 3 to 4 days for that urine smell to fuckin leave me bathroom. There's this particular girl, I don't know if they swear for her. I can beat my chest that for the number of months me and this girl were smacking she never sat on the toilet just once ����

To a point me i tire. Until when other women exhibited the character I just knew it was common practice among women �

So the price I have to pay after sex is suffer the urine smell after washing and spraying disinfectant and odour control in order for me to have my bathroom back �

My bathroom is very dare to me. I most often go in there with a glass of hot drink, earpods, my smokes. shut the door and stay there for hours. It's my sanctuary. I wish these women would have better hygienic practices when they visit a man. The habit is disgusting. I don tire

Guys I'm sure we can all relate! Guys who stay alone o, not the once in family houses. No offence �

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by slawormiir: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Toilet infection scares the hell out of them

Bluezy13:

Only from an unkept toilet, pit toilet or public semi-pit toilet.
Ogbeni I know what am talking
Even if the toilet is clean as snow or rather very clean
Still most times they won't sit on it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na him make them wan kill me with odour just say we knack embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Freestainworld(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
There is a prize for everything, enjoy the smell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by laborious(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fear of toilet infections is the beginning of wisdom for women

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Bluezy13(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Toilet infection scares the hell out of them

Only from an unkept toilet, pit toilet or public semi-pit toilet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
There's a prize for everything? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ahhh this one touch me
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by YoonSung70: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
After knack you no dey perceive odour?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Kondomatic(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Women are double-barreled under there bro and the second and most important barrel(for us male) attracts infections like magnet attracts iron.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by tnerro1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is your toilet spotlessly clean, you know we guys when we wee we just do it anyhow, some of us can’t even raise the toilet seats to wee into the water inside ,so you now see wee stains on the toilet seat , who knows where your dick has been into and girls can easily get infections from using the toilets cause there pvssy comes in contact with the toilet when they sit on it. Whereas we guys can stand two feet away and target the toilet when we want to wee grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
YoonSung70:
After knack you no dey perceive odour?

I bn no perceive till after the knacking ��
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
Women are double-barreled under there bro and the second and most important barrel(for us male) attracts infections like magnet attracts iron.

Ogbeni this thing pass infection. If no be say na Bleep matters I for don call some of them to order. Serious lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
tnerro1:
Is your toilet spotlessly clean, you know we guys when we wee we just do it anyhow, some of us can’t even raise the toilet seats to wee into the water inside ,so you now see wee stains on the toilet seat , who knows where your dick has been into and girls can easily get infections from using the toilets cause there pvssy comes in contact with the toilet when they sit on it. Whereas we guys can stand two feet away and target the toilet when we want to wee grin

Hahaha. The weeing dey sweet from far o grin grin.
But I only wee from far when I'm using a public convenience. My house is always clean. I dislike dirty places cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by hashtagged(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maybe that's why they smell a lot
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo who do we blame now, your nose or your type of toilet system? Cos a bathroom with adequate pipe borne water would flush even a bucket of urine down the drain. Just saying
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by BaddieFreak(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maybe your toilet is unclean or bad. No girl wants toilet infection
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Omo who do we blame now, your nose or your type of toilet system? Cos a bathroom with adequate pipe borne water would flush even a bucket of urine down the drain. Just saying

Some girls never use ur bathroom before that's why grin grin I mean them peeing on the bathroom floor. Flushing is one thing, the urine smell stays longer. It's like women don't visit u. U still dey live for family house that's why grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Maybe your toilet is unclean or bad. No girl wants toilet infection

My toilet is cleaner than ur living room. Ask ur sister or gf they'll attest to that cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:
Maybe that's why they smell a lot

Ahh i no talk o cool
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by IceColdVeins(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
JimmyYo:

Some girls never use ur bathroom before that's why grin grin I mean them peeing on the bathroom floor. Flushing is one thing, the urine smell stays longer. It's like women don't visit u. U still dey live for family house that's why grin
Is that all you could come up with? I could smell your sickening inanity a mile away. I just can’t envisage how Lilliputian that hell of a bathroom would seem or how grubby those goblins you call ladies would be. Keep sleeping with trolls in your one room student hostel! Dimwit. Come I’ll raise you out of that godforsaken cave you call crib.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Is that all you could come up with? I could smell your sickening inanity a mile away. I just can’t envisage how Lilliputian that hell of a bathroom would seem or how grubby those goblins you call ladies would be. Keep sleeping with trolls in your one room student hostel! Dimwit. Come I’ll raise you out of that godforsaken cave you call crib.

Ahh unku u dey vex say i knack ur sister and ur gf for my student hostel dimwit shack? grin grin grin. Take it easy pls. Coman carry dem with their odour. I no do again cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by oluwa5418: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by IceColdVeins(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
JimmyYo:

Ahh unku u dey vex say i knack ur sister and ur gf for my student hostel dimwit shack? grin grin grin. Take it easy pls. Coman carry dem with their odour. I no do again cheesy cheesy
look nigga ’Iran werey dun wo ko se bi Lomo’ A lunatic display may be pleasing to the eyes but no one prays to birth one. Keep basking in the euphoria of stupidity! It’s only a cross to be carried by your family in the end.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by thatsleepboy1: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
it give them joy na why. they're not preventing ath base on say na knacks, ath goes
Re: Why Do Women Find It Difficult To Use The Toilet? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
IceColdVeins:
look nigga ’Iran werey dun wo ko se bi Lomo’ A lunatic display may be pleasing to the eyes but no one prays to birth one. Keep basking in the euphoria of stupidity! It’s only a cross to be carried by your family in the end.

Ahhh skull miners association of ogun and Osun State has identified himself grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys, A Girl Who Likes You Will Ask Any Of These 5 Questions, Check To See. / How Do I Recover My Money From A Fraudulent Pos Operator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.