Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,952 members, 7,848,865 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy (3917 Views)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years / Is It True That This Guy Is Stingy? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
soundOsonic:
Yusuf at the top of his voice, funny he isn't a soprano singer, he was just an angry man reminding the wife how she became successful due to his perpetual prayers and never ending humble prayers to Allah.
You see, something about the wife do not agree to this, not because she is an unbeliever, but she is a strong believer of earning what you worked for, this is no contradition to her most holy faith. As simple as that statement sound one need to see lot and lots of complications that flow through Yusuf mind like blood in the vein, slowly but powerful flow of complications.
"It is just 5k" said Yusuf repeating it like a mantra. Little does Yusuf know that what belongs to him belongs to his wife, and what belongs to his wife well, you know the answer. And such truth to Yusuf is a bitter pill to take in, Yusuf is married so it is too late to take the redpill
Funny summary.... grin
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin like seriously, this man is really broke grin 5k You did the right thing by praying for your wife, but you shouldn't have said she should lend you 5k na embarassed it means your wife is the bread winner of the family till now. She thinks she can't be given money, so you need to hustle sir.

Your wife did the wrong thing, I would have given my husband 1 million naira out of the profit.
I work in a factory as supervisor, due to pandemic, my salary always arrive late hence my brokeness.....and the money I spent on this contract. You don't know how let down and used I felt.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Take your eyes off your wife's money, real men don't do that
You need your brain checked.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Ikjosh04: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Lemme go straight to the point....this morning I created a thread praising Allah for answering my prayers (muslim section), this morning I was happy and filled with joy, unknown to me; my wife had other plans.

She got a contract of 10million to do some decoration in a wedding, she had been praying for this contract for weeks and I have paid Alfas money to pray for her, I did a lot - begged the groom to give my wife this contract and now that she has it (all glory to Allah), she is acting strange, she can't lend me 5k! just 5k o and she is putting T&C before she lends me the money. I left her alone, left home and currently with my best friend.

Some women are ungrateful.

Lol!

It's what it is!

From your writeup we can't conclude that your wife is stingy but what I'm sure of 90% of Nigerians get overwhelmed when they hit huge money especially those with pride.

This is not necessarily bad at all times but it's just people nature.

I have had lots of experience in which close friends suddenly hit financial breakthrough which result in unnecessary ego.

Some will trace thier steps back and become normal while most will continue feeling superior than their counterpart.

My advice to you, is to Focus and don't lose track and keep being the great husband you're but be very observant to understand your wife new nature.

Btw 10 million contract no mean say your wife will see up to 20% of it as profit.

I'm sure logistics will consume huge money.

#Focus!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by anochuko01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Most Women with their way of hoarding money and still wanting to eat yours.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Martinez39s(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
No.
I am going to give you a sound advice but I know you will likely not take it. Divorce your wife!

Commot hand from committed relationships and never ever place your hopes in a woman for the sake of love, friendship or anything. In fact, forget about love. While we men love women, women cannot love us and are only attracted to what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel. Women see us men as expendable utilities, and they are brutal ingrates not worth any sacrifice and investment.

As from today, you must abide by the following:
1) put yourself and your happiness and ambition first. Put them above men, women and children. Never put them before women in the name of love or for any reason. As far as love and relationships are concerned, women are not worth your sacrifices and investment. It will all be for nothing.
2) spend your time developing and enjoying yourself. Knowledge, finances and health. Life is short, and don't waste it on any woman.
3) stay away from committed relationships. If it is sex you want, you can get them without committed relationships.

Start doing these. As you do them, take out time to digest the red pill.

– Meme thread Part 1
– HardMirror's Red-pill topic.
– Meme thread Part 2
– GLYCOLYSISS'S red-pill thread.

After going through these topics, read Ubunja's miseducations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by nurain150(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Lemme go straight to the point....this morning I created a thread praising Allah for answering my prayers (muslim section), this morning I was happy and filled with joy, unknown to me; my wife had other plans.

She got a contract of 10million to do some decoration in a wedding, she had been praying for this contract for weeks and I have paid Alfas money to pray for her, I did a lot - begged the groom to give my wife this contract and now that she has it (all glory to Allah), she is acting strange, she can't lend me 5k! just 5k o and she is putting T&C before she lends me the money. I left her alone, left home and currently with my best friend.

Some women are ungrateful.
bro are you a Sufi
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Lol!

It's what it is!

From your writeup we can't conclude that your wife is stingy but what I'm sure of 90% of Nigerians get overwhelmed when they hit huge money especially those with pride.

This is not necessarily bad at all times but it's just people nature.

I have had lots of experience in which close friends suddenly hit financial breakthrough which result in unnecessary ego.

Some will trace thier steps back and become normal while most will continue feeling superior than their counterpart.

My advice to you, is to Focus and don't lose track and keep being the great husband you're but be very observant to understand your wife new nature.

Btw 10 million contract no mean say your wife will see up to 20% of it as profit.

I'm sure logistics will consume huge money.

#Focus!
The bitter thing is that, most materials are at home and I bought them with my hard earned money.....She ought to make gain of 500k - according to my calculation!
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
nurain150:
bro are you a Sufi
Tasawwuf; Yes. Anything?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by nurain150(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Tasawwuf; Yes. Anything?
ok I see
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
nurain150:
ok I see
Are you one?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Martinez39s(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
The bitter thing is that, most materials are at home and I bought them with my hard earned money.....She ought to make gain of 500k - according to my calculation!
Don't listen to anyone trying to gaslight you. Stand firm and be resolute. Your wife does not love you. women don't love; as long as you are their money source, they will happily benefit from your sacrifices and investment/money, but once your pocket dries and they can no longer benefit from you, they discard you no matter what you have done for them. Men are willing to share their pots of gold with women, but women will never share theirs with you. You are an expendable utility to them; an utility "serves" but it is never served in return with sacrifices. That's why your wife can't help you out. She, just like all women, doesn't love you.

Stop expecting loyalty, love, gratitude and appreciation from women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Martinez39s(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
MAKE SURE YOU DIVORCE HER AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by benratigan3(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Divorce? I was shocked at her behaviour......if she doesn't call me tomorrow, then I will go to my house and send her parking...she should go and stay with her parents till she decides to act like a wife.
You just said what I wanted to say.
No Jones men are feeling weaker now.if na me, better resetting slapping will adjust her
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by nurain150(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Are you one?
I know one if I sight them
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by hashtagged(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga shut up nor be your money.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by hashtagged(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:

Yet you want your husband to spend on you when you can't spend on him, am just muzzed undecided, you ladies aren't good people at all
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by debbydams(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nawa 4 u ooo
Na god dey fvck you?

Yesorno

You dey disguise
nobody is fucking me abeg..
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
debbydams:
nobody is fucking me abeg..
y u dey disguise na?
Oya let's connect atleast make we be fwend no fvcking just fwend.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
MAKE SURE YOU DIVORCE HER AND FOLLOW MY ADVICE.
What have u gained after taking red pill?

See that guy no go listen to your advice is a sufi ask about them
Dem no dey act anyhow!
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Queenserah26(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Amen, thank you.

joceey:

I just love u instantly because of what you just wrote. When a woman with a good heart talks u will appreciate,the one's with wisdom GOD bless u
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by emmaodet: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't listen to anyone trying to gaslight you. Stand firm and be resolute. Your wife does not love you. women don't love; as long as you are their money source, they will happily benefit from your sacrifices and investment/money, but once your pocket dries and they can no longer benefit from you, they discard you no matter what you have done for them. Men are willing to share their pots of gold with women, but women will never share theirs with you. You are an expendable utility to them; an utility "serves" but it is never served in return with sacrifices. That's why your wife can't help you out. She, just like all women, doesn't love you.

Stop expecting loyalty, love, gratitude and appreciation from women.

Gbam
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by emmaodet: 3:04am On Dec 10, 2020
Rhozabeth:
Oga, u nor know say what belongs to u belongs to ur wife also but what belongs to her belongs to her only!
Learn not to ask ur wife for things even if she is richer than u! However u can get help from her only if she offers! This does not make her a bad person or stingy! Get that straight!

You know, i don't like this statement that - what belongs to u belongs to ur wife also but what belongs to her belongs to her only! Learn not to ask ur wife for things even if she is richer than u.
In this case, of what use is a relationship/marriage whereby i can't count on my partner despite making sure she becomes somebody and earns.
Nothing is free in life. Life is all about rub my back, i rub your back and if i can't have the back of my mate or crew in bad time, there is no point having a mate in the first place.
Let us not keep encouraging stinginess and selfishness in women please.
Marriage/relationship is a team work and not individual or personal interest game.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by ifejobi55793: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2020
:I just love u instantly because of what you just wrote. When a woman with a good heart talks u will appreciate,the one's with wisdom GOD bless u
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by debbydams(f): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
y u dey disguise na?
Oya let's connect atleast make we be fwend no fvcking just fwend.
lol �..I no disguise abeg..
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by 21cents: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
are u kidding me u want to divorce your wife because she refused to give u 5k..are okay � sha.. Sorry if my question ❔ is harsh o
for someome that just won a contract worth millions to decline my request of mere 5K, i won't think twice before dumping her ass.

I'm allergic to stinginess, promiscuous, And disrespect from any partner. you can't even get past my tests before walking you down the aisle. the way I go take dump you ehn, dem go think say na you kill jesus. wife is a helpmate, if I can't get help from her then she has no place in my home.

nonsense!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
Oya let's connect drop i wassap digit let me holla you!
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by idahme(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

But real women do? Hahahahaha, there is nothing like 'real men' all men are men...... What is good for the goose is good for the gander, gender equality isn't it what u all preach?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by hollah123: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2020
ThreadOwner:
bro,save yourself d stress of explaining.many of those girls talking down on u can't hold a relationship for a week n they are so frustrated with their lonely life that they don't see anything good in man.i guess that's what they use to console themselves.

As regards Ur wife,calm down bro don't let your emotions push u into actions u will regret,calm down n go back to the house. Don't b aggressive n don't nag at her, irrespective of whatever has happened pretend as if nothing happened with time she will realise her mistake.

Do u know what divorce will do to Ur family?
Don't u think u will need more than 5k to do that?
For the main time put your mind off the money n source for money from other places n u will b fine.

If u chase her away it might b hard to make amends n it could b a decision u will regret for life
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Tonalphs(f): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2020
terrible women with terrible character. dunno the definition of marriage order than being a helper. men don't settle down with women who are self centred and cannot support you financially. love gives and gives. any man that want to go down financially and quickly should marry a woman who only takes from him. dunno why some women now see marriage as a place of competition, selfishness, and taking only.
I've known couple who's been in this shoe before. it ended in premium tears. funny enough, till today, the woman is claiming she's right.
it is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by 21cents: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Tonalphs:
terrible women with terrible character. dunno the definition of marriage order than being a helper. men don't settle down with women who are self centred and cannot support you financially. love gives and gives. any man that want to go down financially and quickly should marry a woman who only takes from him. dunno why some women now see marriage as a place of competition, selfishness, and taking only.
I've known couple who's been in this shoe before. it ended in premium tears. funny enough, till today, the woman is claiming she's right.
it is well with you.
Thank you very much.

wahala for those girls with the "My man's money is my money, and my money is also my money" mantra.

even in relationships, if you can't make financial sacrifices for me na Oyo the girl dey o. what's the point of putting another human in your house if she can't help you. help o! not saying she should be feeding me and paying vital bills like the man.

Men should make sure to flee from those women like a plague. woe betides you if you go broke for a short spell in your marriage while she has money. body go tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady / A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) / Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.