Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) (6494 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Lastmankc(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
I hate ladies chatting with such spellings eg frnds,rilli, tink,av etcs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by abiona36622: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2020
:continue m enjoying u ..werey
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
I don't bill for anything infact my last relationship � I was d spending on that simp..
If you were spending on him, he wasn't a simp then.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by doayt09: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Meedon:

Nigeria girls are ................ Complete the sentence.

foolish cheesy cheesy
One of them asked me to fuc.k her last night but I couldn't.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
This guy is a complete joke. Why continue the conversation to that extent?
He should have aired her long time ago
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by doayt09: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Nuel4:
This guy is a complete joke. Why continue the conversation to that extent?
He should have aired her long time ago
Exactly, if I were him, I would have ignored and blocked her. Madness.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by wole212(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Hmmn this one is strong
Eleyi gidi gan ni
grin grin grin
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Made619(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2020
A typical Nigerian lady is a tax collector, I still wonder why Nigerian inland revenue never employ them to dey do follow up on collection of tax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol
See used pot calling new kettle black�,broke ass bitch call a guy broke.
Na stupid people like her dey give Dem redpillers something to talk
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by JerySmalls(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
It pained her!!!
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Olajydeey: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
I no fit just post
Our conversation
Another one telling me,she would manage just 7k
For Christmas cloth
I was like "okay" o
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by lovat(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
So we still have some stupid ladies that does this.. Like how I wan even talk sef, demanding on a guy when u are not my parents for what.. Dear future hubby u are lucky to have me as your wife o
The least I ever did was asking a friend to lend me money � for my business due to the lockdown nd non of them responded.. Nd I doubled my hustle, m.doing fine now.. So why will some ladies be stupid.. I used to spend 3k 4k on my hair nd tiring plus I dont have time going to saloon..
M not a hair stylist but I saw how they are doing it each I make my hair.. Guess what I did,
I bought the baby head nd cap for wig, weavon, bonding.. Nd m doing wig myself now without spending much money �..
If you are in Lagos, chat me up let me give you free pallazo and a nice joggers for ur xmas. I love your attitude to Life

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by lovat(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
So we still have some stupid ladies that does this.. Like how I wan even talk sef, demanding on a guy when u are not my parents for what.. Dear future hubby u are lucky to have me as your wife o
The least I ever did was asking a friend to lend me money � for my business due to the lockdown nd non of them responded.. Nd I doubled my hustle, m.doing fine now.. So why will some ladies be stupid.. I used to spend 3k 4k on my hair nd tiring plus I dont have time going to saloon..
M not a hair stylist but I saw how they are doing it each I make my hair.. Guess what I did,
I bought the baby head nd cap for wig, weavon, bonding.. Nd m doing wig myself now without spending much money �..
If you are in Lagos, chat me up let me give you free pallazo and a nice joggers for ur xmas. I love your attitude to Life.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by lexuswagon: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Useless Nigerian girls
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
lovat:
If you are in Lagos, chat me up let me give you free pallazo and a nice joggers for ur xmas. I love your attitude to Life.
lol � m not in lagos tho.. Keep your pallazo.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

If you were spending on him, he wasn't a simp then.
den who is he
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by debbydams(f): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
doayt09:
lol.
Nigerian girls are stupid and useless.
if nobi say m a good gurl I 4 ban u..I wrote this with tears in my eyes, I cried so much that pus started coming out.. Pls if u don't know what to say.. Keep quite
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by VanillaIyce(f): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
EaglesEyes1:
Is this girl ok at all?
��� I hope the guy got an opportunity to laugh really good because I did.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
debbydams:
lol � m not in lagos tho.. Keep your pallazo.. Thanks
lmao

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Meedon: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
doayt09:
foolish cheesy cheesy
One of them asked me to fuc.k her last night but I couldn't.

Owo imagine...
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
If this conversation is real, then the girl is the biggest agbero/hoodlum in town grin
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
GodWrites:
These parasitic broke hoes will never learn to be self-reliant. Even some hardcore feminists believe a guy owns them money, which is very prevalent among Nigerian girls.

If a girl doesn't have a car, a business, or she's unemployed, she have no business with me. Raise your standard guys, and limit the insult.
STRAIGHT and SIMPLE.
Enough of all diz Insults on d hardworking NAIJA Guys.
As a man, IF you got a Job & a CAR, please go for Ladies with cars and jobs.
...a LADY can't be frowning at that which she's also deficient in. IF a JOBLESS Nigerian Lady got choices of men, then a RICH & Comfortable Nigerian Man ought to have choices too.
A JOBLESS LADY shouldn't dictate to you who drives cars to here apartment
GUYS WAKE UP.
Re: A Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl(pics) by dimexy247(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol, grin. She couldn't resist the urge.

Michelle55:

LOL.. Please don't spoil her shine nau.
What's wrong with all of you kwanu? cheesy
Can't somebody shalaye in peace again ni? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes / ... / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.