Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,254 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours (5534 Views)

My Girlfriend Stays In The Bathroom For 1 Hour / Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by 1x2x3: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol they go in there and apply lightening soap that will stay on their body for at least 30 mins then scrub grin and the rest of the time for shower.
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Silentgroper(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
i live in a 3 bedroom flat. she has a bathroom to herself in her room. she she is in the shower i know because her shower is just next to my room. i got pissed today because i needed her to do spmething very important for me. i entered her room several times and she was in the bathroom. so mordern apartment is not the iissue here
On a 2nd thought. She may be doing that just to avoid the thing u want her to do for u.
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by durasome(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
my female cousin stays in the bathroom for close to an hour or 2 when showering.
na toto she dey clean or na wetin na. this shit is getting annoy and i am about to send her out of my house.
how can someone stay for hours in the bathroom ? angry
.maybe she belong to the soapy crew.
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Naijaarchive(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
i live in a 3 bedroom flat. she has a bathroom to herself in her room. she she is in the shower i know because her shower is just next to my room. i got pissed today because i needed her to do spmething very important for me. i entered her room several times and she was in the bathroom. so mordern apartment is not the iissue here

Then you need to understand privacy... Just cos she is ur sis doesn't mean you enter her bedroom anyhow
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by modsAREuselesss: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
musicproducer:
maybe d shower head is closer
seriously what the Bleep lol
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Sailorsoldier1: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you speaking from experience? cheesy
yes a girl directed me to do it to her in d shower ....she came like mad. She told me she use to do it herself

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by modsAREuselesss: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Samfloxin:
The Kain comment I dey read here sha
omo the thng tire me o

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
seriously what the Bleep lol
is the shower head a handle?
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Exodora: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2020
See them he goat talking shit all the time
One idiot is even proud that he actually fu#cked his cousin when all he needs is brain scrutinizing.
Children of Even
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by modsAREuselesss: 3:22am On Dec 11, 2020
musicproducer:
is the shower head a handle?
lol no
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
be helping her once in a while na BTW pple married their immediate cousins in the bible so if you knack am, no be crime or abomination

You are very stupid

Poverty has ruined your senses
Pele

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours by femi4: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
my female cousin stays in the bathroom for close to an hour or 2 when showering.
na toto she dey clean or na wetin na. this shit is getting annoy and i am about to send her out of my house.
how can someone stay for hours in the bathroom ? angry
Your mind is corrupt. Remember, she's your cousin....

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘if You Are Proposing To Me, Do It Where We Can Have S*x’ – OAP Destiny Amaka / Handsome Man Who Fries Akara And Packages It Goes Viral / My Experience With A Gay Colleague Yester Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.