Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) (67332 Views)

Di'ja - "Te Amo" (Video) / {download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage / Di'ja - Aphrodija :: Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
it means (yam masquerade) direct translation but the true meaning is yam eater

Holy shit
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Excuzeme:

I am currently trying to buy it on iTunes, right now. kiss kiss
That girl don Hamma. Smilling to the bank on the back of 'complainants'. grin grin

Song has Rhythm, it is danceable and fun.
Even the lyrics is funny!
Imagine: Nnyamirir don'doya shocked

Yeah yeah....but she should have named the song 0su piggy. Much more ideal grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, we have people bearing Afonja, so calling Yorubas that, we don't even take it offensive.
Yes like Olaniyi Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
Nyamiri means nyem mmiri
Dodon doya means (yam eater)
Where is the offense there?
Aboki is an Hausa word,Nyamiri is not an Igbo word..
The only reason a Hausa uses the word is to denigrate the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

But they're free to call A northerner onye ugwu, call a Yoruba man afonjaa or ndi Ofe mmanu!

People that are filled with hatred and bitterness!!

That's how they once attacked Teni for calling Erica omo igbo.

These people can't take 5% of what they're dishing out to other tribes on daily basis.

She used the derogatory name as title for her fucking song. What's your point really?
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Miracle2020:
Nyamiri means (give me water)
So it's right to call someone "give me water"??
What happened to Igbos' word for friendship
"ọyi m" "Enyi m" etc.
It will be more understandable to refer to an Igbo man as "Enyi m" or "ọyi m" both meaning my friend.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by MrRegret: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
It baffles me that people hate the Ibos that much and you know the Igbos are proud, bitter and hateful towards you.
And yet you people won't let them go.
Why?
I bet Buharis left Nyansh that no, Proud Yorubas or Hausas man can give me a good answer.

What's the knot tiring Nigerians together
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes like Olaniyi Afonja

grin grin Afonja 4 life

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

But they're free to call A northerner onye ugwu, call a Yoruba man afonjaa or ndi Ofe mmanu!

These people can't take 5% of what they're dishing out to other tribes on daily basis.
Your heart is so black and filled with bitterness. Hatred will swallow you. That’s why you people run mad for no reason. It’s the blood of innocent Igbos you killed. Igbos have never killed anyone for no reason but you Hausas, every little thing you shed blood, bomb churches and burn Igbo businesses out of jealousy. And here you are saying Igbos are bitter for calling you Onye ugwu.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Even the ones calling we Yorubas Afonja don't know about it, they just think about getting to us using that name.

Afonja didn't betray anyone, though he ridiculed his own army and thought they were not good enough to fight the battle ahead which made him go borrow Alimi men, it was Alimi who betrayed him, letting loose his army raping, stealing and killing the indegenous people of Ilorin after they won the war against Afonja's enemy

Stop yarning fake story here.
The person you quoted, was correct.
Afonja of Ilorin, betrayed entire Yorubas race, waged war against his brethren, solicited the help of Fulani, lost the war and the Fulani he relied upon, enslaved him.
That is why Ilorin is an Emirate, with an Emir, despite the fact that 90% of them are Yorubas and speak Yoruba language
. End of Story.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another name for igbo people is iyanmuri.. I no go ves if you call yoruba people afonja cos i've found a word for you too.

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Excuzeme:

Afonja of Ilorin, betrayed entire Yorubas race, waged war against his brethren, solicited the help of Fulani, lost the war and the Fulani he relied upon, enslaved him.
That is why Ilorin is an Emirate, with an Emir, despite the fact that 90% of them are Yorubas and speak Yoruba language
. End of Story.

And you're crying over another man's problem while wike fvcks your brothers and the python dances on your head...

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
The song is even rubbish..... No content
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your cursed mouth

The title of the useless song is offensive and must not be allowed to fly on our radio and television stations .

I'm Yoruba with many Igbo friends (good guys) and I consider every pain of my friends my pain so for these derogatory song title , Dija just nailed the coffin of her already dead music career .

Shut up Bros.. U no get point..

So when they call us afonja, u dey shine teeth abi.

Maga oshi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Exodora: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Hypocrites!!

My friend grow sense for once . We all have names we call each tribe but what matters most is how we used them.
While in school we call our teachers and lecturers' names but at least we respect them enough not to dish it to their faces like we lack brain.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

So it's right to call someone "give me water"??
What happened to Igbos' word for friendship
"ọyi m" "Enyi m" etc.
It will be more understandable to refer to an Igbo man as "Enyi m" or "ọyi m" both meaning my friend.

Yeske, what is wrong with am Nyamirin, calling a Yoruba person: Cone-head, OfeNmanu, Afonja, scratch face or calling a Northerner Boko, Herdsman, Cow-brain, etc?

You guys cant have it both ways.
Practice what you Preach, it is not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth

The title of the useless song is offensive and must not be allowed to fly on our radio and television stations .

I'm an 0su pig with many Igbo friends (good guys) and I consider every pain of my friends my pain so for these derogatory song title , Dija just nailed the coffin of her already dead music career .

Fixed

Flatin0s are always found of impersonating in this platform.... it's their fraudulent nature playing out

4 Likes

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
nettpen:

The earlier you start to realize that SS & SE have a solidarity bond, the better for U.

I'm from SS & I can make jokes about SE but not for things like this.

Trust me the SS & SE will boycott the song.
so what? Didn't you boycott gtb? U called other people's names but you start crying when they call you back
NYAMIRI........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Excuzeme: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Shut up Bros.. U no get point..

So when they call us afonja, u dey shine teeth abi.

Maga oshi

Afonja, You really believe that Maga is one of yours? shocked
He is one of us, a proper Nnyamirin. grin grin

Everybody should jut laugh over their nicknames, we even need more nicknames sef.

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by wellmax(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
mightyhazel:
Your ignorance is bliss to you. why should i burst your bubble?
Loser ipob

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Fixed

Flatin0s are always found of impersonating in this platform.... it's their fraudulent nature playing out
I'm an Isale Eko Prince and you're my subject so recognize.
Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Afonja is a Yoruba name and also a tribe in Kwara state .

Afonja isn't derogatory so your point is invalid .

Nyamiri also has a meaning... Give me water..

How is that derogatory?

Yorubas are called ofem manu.. Leaf eater..

So what's the big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Excuzeme:

. End of Story.

Stop talking about something you don't know about, it was a war against the Afonja by Alaafin of Oyo that Afonja was fighting, Alaafin wanted to prove superiority over the entire Yoruba land but other kings didn't allow him so he was waging war against them, he even waged a war against Ogedengbe agbogungboro for also not accepting his supremacy over them, that was the war Afonja was fighting against Alaafin, it has nothing to do with betrayal, but what I can accept is that he betrayed his own army who had been fighting with him

1 Like

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Miracle2020: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Nyamiri does not mean give me water and is not an Igbo word,shut up!
Nyamiri dodon doya. Hahahaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Excuzeme:

Afonja, You really believe that Maga is one of yours? shocked
He is one of us, a proper Nnyamirin. grin grin

Everybody should jut laugh over their nicknames, we even need more nicknames sef.

Lo grin

Princeoflagos grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja's Single "Inyamuri" Generate Ethnic Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm an Isale Eko Prince and you're my subject so recognize.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

"The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Download Full Tracks: Duncan mighty Album – Grace & Talent / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.