Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Laycon Disappointed Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Disappointed Me (44757 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by slawormiir: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Bulldozer90: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nothing succeeds with lies and deceit

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by jawalis(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
You better take your frustrations elsewhere or You’ll just kill your self. Laycon is living large now. Nothing can you do about it. He owes you nothing. I mean nothing. So the earlier you pick yourself up the better for you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Fvckyouall: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke to beg Laycon to accept her back?

She won't you think she doesn't have money too she has other choices, laycon making money doesn't make him her best option
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GreaterFuture(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Funny

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Ofemmanu1: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Op, who are you?!
inconsequential e-rat.

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Splitmind: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

You just described the average Nigerian "artiste".

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by TSBO: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I sense some level of bad belleism here..

You mention Deshinor but Laycon actually has a great song featuring Deshinor..

I think he'll do great in the music industry.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by tolulope1990(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol people just dey ment ontop other people matter

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ekestic1976(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:
Good observations
In fact Laycon is too unsophisticated, local looking and bad dressing habit for my liking, even after wining big, he can not still change

Laycon is Yoruba now. Why would you not want to bring him down. Isn't that what you people have been doing to Jagaban Tinubu even when you have much worse Politicians in your enclaves in the East? Even King Sunny Ade and His Green Spot Band had to engage Rod Publicity before his brand of JuJu was widely accepted. Ebenezer Obey and His International Brothers Band were getting all the Shows, leaving Sunny in a lurch. That was in the early 1970s. It takes time for a Singer or Musician to make a name.

10 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Autodidact101: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon is everything that epitomizes the average Nigerian, all heart no head.

10 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by evansjeff(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

If u had gotten a very good advise then that u should leave BBN & channel ur energies to something more productive, am certain that u would have taken such advise as an insult. But here u lamenting over what u can't change. BBN gave u d hope that u have d power to decide what should happen to d house mates but unfortunately, it was just a mirage, a false power. but it seems u are yet to come to terms with reality

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Kennyswag: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon again?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
alabi484:

On ko le lowo �

O kare

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Zeroenochone(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wahala for who no like laycon songs oooo smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Kennyswag: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke to beg Laycon to accept her back?
this your picture ehhn
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bad belle is allowed

25 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by chatinent: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yawns.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by IkpuMmadu: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:
Good observations
In fact Laycon is too unsophisticated, local looking and bad dressing habit for my liking, even after wining big, he can not still change
what do you expect... Mercy is still getting endorsement while that yoruba boy is eating gbegiri

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ShayGirl(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
U do well, them go talk, u nor do, them go still talk. Not surprised, that's how d world is.

So many depressed and frustrated people out there passing their lashings on the wrong places and individuals. The funny thing is they cannot do better if given the opportunity. So free the young man to do his thing his way abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by WrittyWritter(f): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
And dis made fp..he disappointed u..u be his brother abi sister..abi na u born am ..even if he sabi like Chris Brown or Drake...u guys will not still be satisfied

Though I get what u mean..D first tym I listened to his songs I was like what shocked..people really over hyped it...He needs to improve..his rapping is kind of too dry..it is like he is so focused on making his words rhyme dat it just becomes boring and dry...but he can improve...na small small baby dey learn how to walk smiley

9 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Which EFE are u talking about??

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ShayGirl(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
U must be an Erica fan in disguise of an ICON. cos na only dem fit yarn like this. If u know u know jor grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Tatiana4u: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
georjay:
Hellites in disguise

All the artist wey you list get good lyrics??
Sharap!
Learn to accept the truth!

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 2clauses: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bad belle you better go and listen to your EFE

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Who is this one? Which track has laycon released since coming out of bbnaija?

Abi u dey smoke ?

Is it the hip hop hurray video he did that u havent heard the audio before while he was in bbnaija house ?

Ure def a hater cos of ure someone who is passionate abt his success, youd know all tracks so far released were recorded long before bbnaija

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by lahizak: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Lol. Guy u are a fraud, bad belle and definitely not a fan. All laycon musics with exception of Nobody remix have been recorded and release before and while he is in d house. Why u no complain back then, why u just dey hate em now? U just hating on d boy because he is getting love. Soro soke

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Newman20(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Genea:
Lmao, what were you expecting A wise man once said always lower your expectations to avoid disappointment

Maybe a drunken wise man told you that cause if you actually practised that then you'd know that your expectations have a floor
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by georjay(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Learn to accept the truth!

Totonatu I know say na these kind things dey give you orgasms

Make you and your fellow Hellites dey deceive Una self

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Damian10(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
there are far too many successful artist in the land with terrible and meaningless lyrics for you to have brought this up, d tin b say make naija pipu shake body and you are blown as a detonated bomb.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.