Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Laycon Disappointed Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Disappointed Me (44756 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who is Tolani?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

Go and report back to those that sent you to do this that it is dead on arrival.

Who is Laycon EP has made over 12 million streams across all platforms.

Fierce by Laycon was a street anthem during endsars protest.

Laycon's hip hop video has made 1.2M plus streams in just 2 weeks. He's rated one of the top artists on YouTube this week.

Hip hop is also rated one of the top songs on YouTube this week.

Laycon's hip hop topped Nigerian and Ghana's iTunes chart for days. It charted in Taiwan and south Africa on the day the video was released.

His collabo with DJ Neptune for Nobody icon remix was a hit and it's doing well across all platforms.

He has a collabo with Mr real and Zlatan coming soon.

His collabo with vee produced by the legendary pheelz is also on the way..

His debut album is going to be released in 2021.

All those artist you mentioned up there. None of them I repeat none of them is better than Laycon lyrically. You don't know shit about music.

So keep crying and wailing.

You were not and will never be an icon. You are a whorican in disguise. Stop disguising!

Laycon's music will continue to press your necks.

Stay pained for life and report back to those that sent you that you failed at this mission.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by nedekid: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
ekestic1976:

Laycon is Yoruba now. Why would you not want to bring him down. Isn't that what you people have been doing to Jagaban Tinubu even when you have much worse Politicians in your enclaves in the East? Even King Sunny Ade and His Green Spot Band had to engage Rod Publicity before his brand of JuJu was widely accepted. Ebenezer Obey and His International Brothers Band were getting all the Shows, leaving Sunny in a lurch. That was in the early 1970s. It takes time for a Singer or Musician to make a name.
You sha had to find a way to tie the ops wroteup to ethnicity.
Trully amazing and ingenious.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by BarristerAlarig: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
googlepikins:

The Op is right. LayCorn is wack.

Why don't we like to hear the truth in this country

Are you high? You dy ment?? Don't ever quote me you silly hellite.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Jackson105: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
[s][/s]During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...[s][/s]

You obviously need sense, stop hating and go get a life, Laycon is not the cause of your misfortune and failures, I don't blame you Sha, it is the unfortunate m0d that push this gibberish to front page I blame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Anyone who says the truth about laycon automatically becomes an Erica fan?
Like seriously?
what is the truth? U and OP are definitely biased ..how can u compare laycon to EFE how? ... even with the old tracks he recorded b4 the house ..EFE still can't stand him ... dude neva even release new track o... not to now talk of countless endorsements, show off freestyle currently trending on YouTube ... all of una get problem I swear ...

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Teaser4(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Liposure:
Laycon never deserve the prize in the first place. He was loved. As for his music, its too early to judge, he's still coming up
na who deserve am?

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Dagz007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
This idiot dey disguise... stop vomiting, remove your mask, we know the real icon.. you can't pretend with those negative word and hope we are going to swallow it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by googlepikins: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Are you high? You dy ment?? Don't ever quote me you silly hellite.

Don't forget that's how your mother brought you to this Earth

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Go and report back to those that sent you to do this that it is dead on arrival.

Who is Laycon EP has made over 12 million streams across all platforms.

Fierce by Laycon was a street anthem during endsars protest.

Laycon's hip hop video has made 1.2M plus streams in just 2 weeks. He's rated one of the top artists on YouTube this week.

Hip hop is also rated one of the top songs on YouTube this week.

Laycon's hip hop topped Nigerian and Ghana's iTunes chart for days. It charted in Taiwan and south Africa on the day the video was released.

His collabo with DJ Neptune for Nobody icon remix was a hit and it's doing well across all platforms.

He has a collabo with Mr real and Zlatan coming soon.

His collabo with vee produced by the legendary pheelz is also on the way..

His debut album is going to be released in 2021.

All those artist you mentioned up there. None of them I repeat none of them is better than Laycon lyrically. You don't know shit about music.

So keep crying and wailing.

You were not and will never be an icon. You are a whorican in disguise. Stop disguising!

Laycon's music will continue to press your necks.

Stay pained for life and report back to those that sent you that you failed at this mission.
you've said it all,we know that the oloriburuku dey disguise. Laycon keeps pressing their necks

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Eaglesence: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Abeg bros check this oye, she's an up coming. Lemme know your candid take on het single. E be like say i don find one truthful person for nl. Enjoy bro.

� Please Click The Link And Check Out My Official Single. Remember To Subscribe Too. More Hits On The Way. God Bless You.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
3verblazing:
what is the truth? U and OP are definitely biased ..how can u compare laycon to EFE how? ... even with the old tracks he recorded b4 the house ..EFE still can't stand him ... dude neva even release new track o... not to now talk of countless endorsements, show off freestyle currently trending on YouTube ... all of una get problem I swear ...

How can a normal human being listen to this freestyle and say negative things about his craft?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR6JjWjjb4

This is just one of the many freestyles before big brother o. The OP is definitely one of those HOE-lites who cursed their mothers on the show.

How can a set of people be so obsessed and refuse to move on from fan wars 3 months after the show??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Iamgrey5(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is a paid post in a bid to demarket the young man.

The truth is Laycon hasn't released any new music since he came out of the house and he is doing well for himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
dominique:
Who is Tolani?
e tire mi o ... Tolani? OP is obviously a dumb and biased hater...

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by alfredilly: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
You people fail to realize that musical success go beyond lyrical sophistication. How come many brilliant and versatile rapper disappears from the music industry. Singers like Sacha and Chemistry are some of the best rapper Nigeria ever produced. Remember that Laycon is a rapper and he'd showcase his talent abundantly during the BBN show. He can freestyle from any angle. But one thing I noticed about the guy is that he seem to realized getting fame in the industry isn't about the quality of the your lyrics but your ability to be creative with slang and blending them into music, even if it lack depth. Many song in the industry are full of superficiality and aloofness. If Davido "Fem" can blow, which song can't.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by airliner(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke and beg Laycon to accept her back? When?
real life Simpson
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by LEOSZ(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shey no be Erica be this? Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acidosis:

How can a normal human being listen to this freestyle and say negative things about his craft?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TR6JjWjjb4

This is just one of the many freestyles before big brother o. The OP is definitely one of those HOE-lites who cursed their mothers on the show.

How can a set of people be so obsessed and refuse to move on from fan wars 3 months after the show??
the lyrics too advance for their IQ , they don't hear shit ...

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by DPlanB1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon was sold to us just as the oga kpata kpata of dem all was equally marketed to us

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by airliner(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
alfredilly:
You people fail to realize that musical success go beyond lyrical sophistication. How come many brilliant and versatile rapper disappears from the music industry. Singers like Sacha and Chemistry are some of the best rapper Nigeria ever produced. Remember that Laycon is a rapper and he'd showcase his talent abundantly during the BBN show. He can freestyle from any angle. But one thing I noticed about the guy is that he seem to realized getting fame in the industry isn't about the quality of the your lyrics but your ability to be creative with slang and blending them into music, even if it lack depth. Many song in the industry are full of superficiality and aloofness. If Davido "Fem" can blow, which song can't.
Fem
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Odinaka00(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
I was going to agree with you until I saw Efe on the list of artists you listen to.. If you still listen to Efe then I can t discuss music with you bro. But Laycon is a. Wack artist

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by nettpen: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Op, if U don't like him must U tell us? Keep ur dislike to urself. As for me the kid is wonderfully good.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by YusufTheGreat: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And the ones you listed are better? You sef disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
3verblazing:
the person you quoted is number 1 Laycon hater, she is ment so don't bother to quote her again

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by airliner(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
greymiles:
Laycon na money miss road
Not marketable at all
make e miss road come meet me abeg Oluwa

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by faradexs09(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Be like say dem dey fry dodo for your head, which whack lyrics, are you sure your brain is not whacky? Eleribu somebori...you chase clout reach here, no go better for 10mb data wey u dey use...mumu boi, keep hating ,you gave no sensible analysis , this post is whack!!!!!���..walks outta thread.....

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke and beg Laycon to accept her back? When?

Evolve! Big brother ended 3 months ago. Go and focus on Elewedu the actress that has failed to get even one waka pass Asaba movie role after 3 months of prostituting with PigWaya. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
You won’t be disappointed if you stop worrying about other people’s lives!

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by faradexs09(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss...i ain't lamenting bro...

I only follow shows dat have one or two artistes involved...

Music is one of d tinx Dat dat gives me joy....

Am talking abt laycon not meeting up to my expectations musically...

Werey have you met up with your own expectations in life or perhaps you listen to songs on whacky phone with your whacky mentality, your lamentations are totally baseless...man is appalled at your stupidity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who God has blessed no useless man can curse

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Bluntemperor: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
phrancys001:
Look above coolbad belle dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.