Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Laycon Disappointed Me - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Disappointed Me (44760 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by generationz(f): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Exactly!

Lol
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Femiomoh(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Who sings a better song in Nigeria?
Just few of our musicians sing meaningful songs.
Why the hate?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by alabi484(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by cedricksly: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

lol some of the names you listed made me realize you lack standard and do not know anything about music... So I'm not surprised why you are disappointed with laycon..... That guy is better than 75% of the people u listed here.... Lol this guy u be clown I swear

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2020
petitejolie:
abeg shift jaare.....one of the people that are easily decieved. Narrative finish ur life there
well.. whatever makes u sleep well at night... grin
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Skmoda360(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2020
DennisEche:
What do you expect, Nigerians voted based on pity and poverty mentality. Pls go and be reading books of lamentations
By their words, you shall know em.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Abagworo(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Laycon lacks the swag. I see Nengi doing better than him. BBN's most deserved winner is Mercy. Laycon, Efe and Miracle can't add value to the program.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by pwettyme(f): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Acecards:
you had his phone number ?
Oh yes! My padi. I am not even sure about that again sef
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2020
majamajic:

He has 2 songs , both didn't measure up
Which ones?

I'm only aware of two body of works after bbnaija.

Nobody remix and hip hop hurray video. Can you send links to the ones you're reffering to.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Guy u dey ok sha no tell me say u dey here to give us list of your favourite music artist
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by tosan245(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2020
I almost felt you were making sense until i realised you rated Efe over Laycon.
If the likes of M.I can recognize the Potentials of Laycon, i have just one simple question for you----Who are you
Just before you rush to type your name to make it seem imporatnt in this regards, ask yourself this question, "does my opinion about another man's life really matter"
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take tover from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2020
webshopNG:

Which ones?

I'm only aware of two body of works after bbnaija.

Nobody remix and hip hop hurray video. Can you send links to the ones you're reffering to.

U said he has not done any music after BBn , and u are now talking of nobody remix and hip hop video , those ones are not part of his musical career ?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by segun18(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2020
I smile. Grace is at work in Laycon's life. He is signing endorsement deals everyday,yet you assume he is not doing well.

It is well
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Depressed101: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Donspicey:
[s]During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...[/s]

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by slowice(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Lmao!
I'm also waiting....meanwhile,
You are wickedt... Very wickedt grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2020
slowice:

You are wickedt... Very wickedt grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Amibranki(f): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2020
He released these songs before the house except nobody icons remix which is a banger anyways wink

You are spewing trash brah
And the fools above saying Laycon is not marketable; y'all are Oponu 2.0

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Jeez!!!....This thread is coordinated by a set of people hating on someone Grace has found...... Take my advice OP and all of you who where sent from a particular WhatsApp group to engage this thread by downplaying the music career of Laycon....Do don't fight Grace or you will be disgraced.... Laycon is a rising star, musically he's sound and lyrically he's blessed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2020
majamajic:

U said he has not done any music after BBn , and u are now talking of nobody remix and hip hop video , those ones are not part of his musical career ?
Lol I rest my case bro.

Hiphop hurray was way before bbnaija. He only did a video after bbnaija which is the normal thing to do.
"Nobody" isn't his song. "Nobody" was even a hit already and Laycon's remix was good, very good.

Your criticism will be valid when he drops new singles next year. Until then, rest and let the young man enjoy his new found fortune.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Ewroghene1(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2020
IamD18:

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality
E tire me....
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2020
pwettyme:

Oh yes! My padi. I am not even sure about that again sef
okay
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by majamajic(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2020
webshopNG:

Lol I rest my case bro.

Hiphop hurray was way before bbnaija. He only did a video after bbnaija which is the normal thing to do.
"Nobody" isn't his song. "Nobody" was even a hit already and Laycon's remix was good, very good.

Your criticism will be valid when he drops new singles next year. Until then, rest and let the young man enjoy his new found fortune.

Let's wait till then , but he is off the mark already
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
majamajic:

Let's wait till then , but he is off the mark already
Too early to tell.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by petitejolie(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2020
3verblazing:
well.. whatever makes u sleep well at night... grin
me always have sound sleep o. It’s a gift nobody can take away from me . U need to go see a therapist
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by holuwarlay08(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pointless topic. Grace is grace. with Davido music life, Burna boy still shaming him but grace stood for him. if you like it or not grace is speaking for the guy called Laycon.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Iamolubusola(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thank God na only you he dissapointed and other senseless people like you.... You are an Elite who wants to tarnish Laycon's image... Olorun oni gba fun e.. When Grace speaks for a man, there's nothing an ordinary man like you can do.. Go and hug transformer... Laycon is doing well in his music career and he will continue to do well forever.. So that you can hug transformer wella wella. Mumu dey disguise.
When I saw Efe's name there and other people that aren't good .. I knew you we're talking out of ur stupidity.. You know nothing about good music.. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Iamolubusola(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Laycon is still the biggest housemate so far... He's doing well and will continue to forever.. So you haters can cry him a big river.. Laycon the greatest musician of our time
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GOVERNMENT2: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
chiomaP:

Yeah he is
YOU FINISHED FROM PHILOSOPHY DEPARTMENT RIGHT?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
petitejolie:
me always have sound sleep o. It’s a gift nobody can take away from me . U need to go see a therapist
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by UNCL3(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Bro I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Donspicey: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2020
UNCL3:

Bro I sent you a pm

beep dis digit..07.01.9 .7.0.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by UNCL3(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Donspicey:

beep dis digit..07.01.9 .7.0.
Sorry I don't get
Maybe you spell out the numbers like zero seven zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pictured With Odunlade Adekola / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.