Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Laycon Disappointed Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Disappointed Me (44738 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by chiomaP(f): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
THIS YOUR PIC RESEMBLE ONE OF MY LECTURER THAT YEAR FOR UNILAG grin
Anele abi
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by DennisEche(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
petitejolie:
very easy to sway Nigerians with this. It even reflects in their political voting pattern. Come and cry on tv and tell pathetic stories and Nigerians will vote for you
Don't mind them, if you want to win any post in Nigeria just form poverty,that format works well

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
EmmBim:
the person you quoted is number 1 Laycon hater, she is ment so don't bother to quote her again
oh really ..I no knw say the hatred deep like that ..... thanks for the heads up ...May God deliver them ...

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by iamJ(m): 10:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
My stomach ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by iamJ(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
This is a paid post in a bid to demarket the young man.

The truth is Laycon hasn't released any new music since he came out of the house and he is doing well for himself.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by 3verblazing(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
petitejolie:
very easy to sway Nigerians with this. It even reflects in their political voting pattern. Come and cry on tv and tell pathetic stories and Nigerians will vote for you
you pple are still carrying this narrative..una no dey tire ?... u seff form poverty make them pity u dash u moni na ... abi u no like be millionaire ?... dude neva said he was poor or sold that story to anyone ... he neva felt inferior in the house ..as a metter fact her outshined every other house mate in the house ..in talent... in personality ... in highlights ..in everything ... that mentality was what pple voted for... but that in itself is too deep for you pple to understand..so u prefer to stick to the easy narrative... pity ki u there ,!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
3verblazing:
you pple are still carrying this narrative..una no dey tire ?... u seff form poverty make them pity u dash u moni na ... abi u no like be millionaire ?... dude neva said he was poor or sold that story to anyone ... he neva felt inferior in the house ..as a metter fact her outshined every other house mate in the house ..in talent... in personality ... in highlights ..in everything ... that mentality was what pple voted for... but that in itself is too deep for you pple to understand..so u prefer to stick to the easy narrative... pity ki u there , !!
leave them alone, may their helpers not pity them

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by YusufTheGreat: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Learn to accept the truth!
your truth is a big, fat ,smelly lie

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by adebwalex(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Liposure:
Laycon never deserve the prize in the first place. He was loved. As for his music, its too early to judge, he's still coming up
HE never deserve the prize.... You are Joking like seriously.. Then who deserve the price ooooo. May be na you....You just make me dey laugh lonely...

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by OMOJOHN001: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGAR IF YOU DIDN'T ADD S.PRINCE TO THE LIST.

the guy too dey para as an upcoming act.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by shegra58: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
georjay:
Hellites in disguise

All the artist wey you list get good lyrics??
The guy come spoil everything cum go mentioned EFE cool

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by AfroKnight: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hangover from your loss at BBN. Laycon has his audience and they love his music.

Your disappointment is your personal problem. grin It doesn’t take anything away from him. The brands that have chosen to identify with him are not disappointed. His fans are not disappointed. But one insignificant entity hiding on Nairaland is disappointed? cheesy You take yourself too seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Have you eaten today
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by EMMY76: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
There's absolutely nothing special about laycon he was just voted for out of pity or probably due to his infamous magical ring. If not for too much emotional attachment fellow housemates like ozo and erica are the ones who were supposed to have won the show.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GoshenNLA(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

Did I just see Efe?? Which Efe pls

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GoshenNLA(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
shegra58:
The guy come spoil everything cum go mentioned EFE cool
I don ask am which Efe, maybe a another person he meant

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by petitejolie(f): 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
3verblazing:
you pple are still carrying this narrative..una no dey tire ?... u seff form poverty make them pity u dash u moni na ... abi u no like be millionaire ?... dude neva said he was poor or sold that story to anyone ... he neva felt inferior in the house ..as a metter fact her outshined every other house mate in the house ..in talent... in personality ... in highlights ..in everything ... that mentality was what pple voted for... but that in itself is too deep for you pple to understand..so u prefer to stick to the easy narrative... pity ki u there ,!!
abeg shift jaare.....one of the people that are easily decieved. Narrative finish ur life there

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GOVERNMENT2: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
chiomaP:

Anele abi
YES I THINK HES A PROF NOW
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by GOVERNMENT2: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
ipobarethieves:
one Dr Em,Em in Philosophy dept I think
grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by cardoctor(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon always making the headlines for the wrong reasons.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by googlepikins: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Not all mothers is a whorre like your mother. I'm sorry if your mother has no self-esteem, left her dreams to chase after a man because of audio billions, got fvcked and choked on national TV by a man that has continuously denied her in public while actively flirting with other women resulting in her mental illness and disqualification.

God will surely "hill" your mom just stop hating on graced Laycon the god in human form.

I can see how my comment pain you. Since you're expert in spotting whorres, your useless mother must be Ashawoo wey dey fck anything.

Since your ashawoo mother is a retired olosho you now go around town thinking everyone is your olosho mother. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you read all this, cos I can assure you that I won't even bother to read your next reply, cos Na vex you take dey type. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by generationz(f): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
I like the guy but even his biggest track is cringe

Not everyone is born to make it in music and definitely not as a rapper.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by BarristerAlarig: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
googlepikins:

I can see how my comment pain you. Since you're expert in spotting whorres,my useless mother must be Ashawoo wey dey fck anything.

Since My ashawoo mother is a retired olosho y
I now go around town thinking everyone is my olosho mother. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you read all this, cos I can assure you that I won't even bother to read your next reply, cos Na vex you take dey type. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glad you know.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by googlepikins: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Glad you know.

Olosho pikin dey see other people as olosho. Ode oshi

Glad you know

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by BarristerAlarig: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
googlepikins:

Olosho pikin dey see other people as olosho. Ode oshi

Glad you know

Keep wailing!!! Your tears are delicious

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by chiomaP(f): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
YES I THINK HES A PROF NOW
Yeah he is
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by majamajic(m): 1:15am On Dec 11, 2020
webshopNG:
Has he released any new music since he got out of the house?
Give the guy some break Joor... Let him bag all the baggable endorsement now and face his music next year

He has 2 songs , both didn't measure up

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ToyinDipo(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2020
19 - 1, awon hating.
OP, you are the first Laycon's 'supporter' to sound this dumb, we have a lot of people like that in the hellite's camp though, abi you dey disguise?
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Burgerlomo: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2020
phrancys001:
Look above coolbad belle dem

Don't mind them, I don't know why the dude can't be a musician himself and release his own back to back hit song if it's that easy instead of him analyzing/criticizing other people's songs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy / My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.