Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans (2881 Views)

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court / Danladi Umar To Withdraw From Saraki Case Evidence Against Him Too Compelling / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

am 16 and i guess u are like 25 and i will give you the respect u want and not curse u, but if anymore word of abuse comes out of your mouth there, i will dash u a curse!

Now you're pleading childhood. grin
Dude, learn manners and don't go insulting people who can demolish you.

I let you off earlier, cos you claimed to be young. I'll make a point of ignoring you now that I know your age, but if you continue to be silly, you'll get whats coming.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Rhino5dm: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
[size=40pt]AMIN [/size]  for BEAF grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Kilode1: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

am 16 and i guess u are like 25 and i will give you the respect u want and not curse u, but if anymore word of abuse comes out of your mouth there, i will dash u a curse!

Am I the only one enjoying this interesting conversation between Donlittle (16 year old? ) and Beaf ?   cheesy
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

@beaf u are just a mad man, on a mad cause with a mad intention, who knows even if his mad curse become successful, he will suffer under is cause, i tell you, your are a mad man on a mad cause, nothin else

Look at this one that has barely left his feeding bottle, turning babalawo! Wonders!!!
I won't pray that you go mad, I'll just return your words back to you. lol
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

Am I the only one enjoying this interesting conversation between Donlittle (16 year old? ) and Beaf ? cheesy

My guy, I didn't know the dude was such a kid, now I'm very entertained.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

lol
@ beaf you see, u have overused the existence of lol, and now it has become a more nonentical word to me and am sure to other ppl, so now, i will just assume in ur pains and anger, annoyance, you use lol, to cover ur face, but i tell you u just on a mad cause
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

If only u have stayed in class when there was free education and still is, then you would understand what he was trying to imply, but from ur first comment i can just tell u didnt, if not u would understand
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
Enough of the insults please. You insult each other and run to report to the moderator, both parties make your points without insults.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

If you were living in Lagos and you liked both GEJ and Fashola, where would you put your thumb. Some of you are truly daft.

See the apkors, there is no way on earth i'd be voting for a party that made Nigeria this way, and the only party that has singlehandedly done the damage to Nigeria is PDP.

Fashola is not a PDP member, so i have no problem thumb-printing on an ACN flag and that of CPC for president.

Mr akpors, are you going to bress your thumb on the pdp flag on the errection day or not? if yes, say Amen to the prayers mr akpors.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
aisha2:

Enough of the insults please. You insult each other and run to report to the moderator, both parties make your points without insults.
As u can see i try to respect this uncle, but he would not, and wouldnt listen, dont worry no one is reporting to moderator, if i can handle this then sure mr.beaf can handle this no problem
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Kilode1: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

But Bros, the young boy is asking some important questions o!  shocked

I know you attempted some answers ealier, thank you. I think it will be nice if you can continue to clear his doubts about PDP and Oga GEJ. I trust you can help him out.

@Donlittle, you are doing very well, Uncle Beaf is a very decent and honest man, so continue your conversation with him.

The Young Shall Grow  cheesy
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

As u can see i try to respect this uncle, but he would not, and wouldnt listen, dont worry no one is reporting to moderator, if i can handle this then sure mr.beaf can handle this no problem
No insults, its against the forum rules, take your fights outside, while you are here please behave
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

But Bros, the young boy is asking some important questions o!  shocked

I know you attempted some answers ealier, thank you. I think it will be nice if you can continue to clear his doubts about PDP and Oga GEJ. I trust you can help him out.

@Donlittle, you are doing very well, Uncle Beaf is a very decent and honest man, so continue your conversation with him.

The Young Shall Grow  cheesy

Thanks man, and please if you have any suggestion, that you think a little boy like me might know, to get my head straight and understand more about this stuff, hit me up n i will listen to people like you
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
aisha2:

No insults, its against the forum rules, take your fights outside, while you are here please behave
Aitte, i got you
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

But Bros, the young boy is asking some important questions o! shocked

The Young Shall Grow cheesy

As you can see, he isn't interested in learning anything. I have made it plain that I will never defend any political party, yet he's gone cursing me like a kid with problems. There are kids who want to learn and who are decent and those that are on the wrong track.

I can only defend a handful of politicians in Nigeria (GEJ number one), but never any political party (even if I am a party member today, or join up tomorrow).
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

Thanks man, and please if you have any suggestion, that you think a little boy like me might know, to get my head straight and understand more about this stuff, hit me up n i will listen to people like you

Great job you've done so far. Don't worry we've got your back on this one. Go ahead and show him how a 16 year old can make a big mess of an Uncle Beaf!

@Aisha2,
Please allow this young man to talk some sense into that numskull Beaf!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by timbuktwo: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

lol.
My sincere apologies, I didn't realise you were young. I'll give a brief overview.

As noblezone has said, there is a set of men who have pulled the strings in Nigeria since the 60's. Some of them are IBB, Buhari and Obj.
Every last one of these men have been involved in every coup and every political party since the 1966 coup and the civil war.

However, the problem is not with the men, but who they front. There has been a shadowy group first known as the Kaduna mafia, and now more simply as the cabal. The only interest of members of these groups, is to steal our oil wealth. This has gone on for decades, before ACN, CPC, PDP etc. They and their yesmen hold strategic positions in all Nigeria's major institutions; NNPC, CBN, Minting and Printing, Agric, fuel importing, PHCN, the army etc
I am sure you would have read about how promising Nigeria's economy was in the past. It has all been run down for oil by the thoughtless corrupt cabal. Indeed, a country like Malaysia got their palm kernel seedlings from Nigeria when we were by far the Worlds top producer of oil palm. Today? Shock, horror! Malaysia is the Worlds number one and our oil palm industry is moribund (Malaysia is also now a developed country).

Last year by a stroke of providence, GEJ rose up and the cabal fought him to a standstill, holding the nation to ransome. The only thing that saved the nation from serious bloodshed, was GEJ's calm, quiet and assured approach. The response of the cabal was to threaten violence, at one point, even threatening to snuff GEJ's life out with snipers (armed forces remembrance day).

Today, the cabals paws have been removed from their most lucrative avenue; the oil industry and petrol is cheap and abundant (a near miracle in Nigera). Their grip on the power sector is also being forcibly loosened. Naturally, they are mad about the way things are going and a putting up a helluva fight with everything from Ciroma's NPLF to the brand new group, Northern Stakeholders.

The natural enmity between the cabal and GEJ makes him a Godsend to free Nigeria once and for all from the grip of the cabal.

After GEJ's actions and especially after the defeat of Atiku, swathes of the PDP moved into CPC, today at least 90% of CPC is ex-PDP (one reason i say political parties do not matter). ACN is no better, yes they have a great governor in Fashola, but thats about it; ACN is financed by a known drug baron in Tinubu.

so the major reason you support GEJ - indeed the one you are using in an attempt to persuade a young 16 year old nigerian - is because he is ridding the world of this horrible northern cabal? who are these people? can you name them for me?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
timbuk two:

so the major reason you support GEJ - indeed the one you are using in an attempt to persuade a young 16 year old nigerian - is because he is ridding the world of this horrible northern cabal? who are these people? can you name them for me?

You're truly a dim bulb. That is a summary of the politics in Nigeria, not any reason for supporting GEJ (its a good one though).
When you've finally learnt to read, you'll find that the thread is about PDP, not GEJ. Or don't you know the difference?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
timbuk two:

That's GRE questions you are asking that twonk, Beaf to answer.
As expected he's dodged the question and resorted to what he's famous for, raining curses and abusive words.
Beaf we are still waiting for an AMEN from you o!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

That's GRE questions you are asking that twonk, Beaf to answer.
As expected he's dodged the question and resorted to what he's famous for, raining curses and abusive words.
Beaf we are still waiting for an AMEN from you o!

Dude, you work for the cabal. that is well known, so please explain how you guys steal the country dry and why you are so desperate with Ciroma this and consensus that? The kid would like to hear from the monsters in Nigeria.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, you work for the cabal. that is well known, so please explain how you guys steal the country dry and why you are so desperate with Ciroma this and consensus that? The kid would like to hear from the monsters in Nigeria.

Your mental capabilities are even worse than that of a 10 year old kid. No wonder a 16 year old has made a mince meat of you! I'll leave him to handle you since he's doing a great job at unsettling you. All I need from you is a big AMEN to the prayer posted!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
lol.
My sincere apologies, I didn't realise you were young. I'll give a brief overview.

As noblezone has said, there is a set of men who have pulled the strings in Nigeria since the 60's. Some of them are IBB, Buhari and Obj.
Every last one of these men have been involved in every coup and every political party since the 1966 coup and the civil war.

Let me get this straight

gej is going to stop ibb who he has admitted is his mentor and

obasanjo who is his godfather and who installed him  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

incoherent ramblings  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the same gej who is collaboing with convicted master thief bode george cheesy cheesy cheesy

the same gej who was loyal to yardua, who has been outed by wikileaks as corrupt?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by timbuktwo: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

You're truly a dim bulb. That is a summary of the politics in Nigeria, not any reason for supporting GEJ (its a good one though).
When you've finally learnt to read, you'll find that the thread is about PDP, not GEJ. Or don't you know the difference?

ok. so the boy asks you:

Donlittle:

u knw am too young, y dont you teach me about it?? but i think the last time i check pdp ruled us for 12 years without anything to show for it, but please i want to learn, tell me what jonathan has done since 1999 to 2007, and since when he became president, i need your view please help me

and you respond:

Beaf:

However, the problem is not with the men, but who they front. There has been a shadowy group first known as the Kaduna mafia, and now more simply as the cabal. The only interest of members of these groups, is to steal our oil wealth. This has gone on for decades, before ACN, CPC, PDP etc. They and their yesmen hold strategic positions in all Nigeria's major institutions; NNPC, CBN, Minting and Printing, Agric, fuel importing, PHCN, the army etc
I am sure you would have read about how promising Nigeria's economy was in the past. It has all been run down for oil by the thoughtless corrupt cabal. Indeed, a country like Malaysia got their palm kernel seedlings from Nigeria when we were by far the Worlds top producer of oil palm. Today? Shock, horror! Malaysia is the Worlds number one and our oil palm industry is moribund (Malaysia is also now a developed country).

Last year by a stroke of providence, GEJ rose up and the cabal fought him to a standstill, holding the nation to ransome. The only thing that saved the nation from serious bloodshed, was GEJ's calm, quiet and assured approach. The response of the cabal was to threaten violence, at one point, even threatening to snuff GEJ's life out with snipers (armed forces remembrance day).

Today, the cabals paws have been removed from their most lucrative avenue; the oil industry and petrol is cheap and abundant (a near miracle in Nigera). Their grip on the power sector is also being forcibly loosened. Naturally, they are mad about the way things are going and a putting up a helluva fight with everything from Ciroma's NPLF to the brand new group, Northern Stakeholders.

The natural enmity between the cabal and GEJ makes him a Godsend to free Nigeria once and for all from the grip of the cabal.

After GEJ's actions and especially after the defeat of Atiku, swathes of the PDP moved into CPC, today at least 90% of CPC is ex-PDP (one reason i say political parties do not matter). ACN is no better, yes they have a great governor in Fashola, but thats about it; ACN is financed by a known drug baron in Tinubu.

so either it is YOU that can't read OR you're dodging the question OR you're just plain "forest gump" dumb.

but here's another question for you: what has GEJ done to drastically change the PDP? how is it different today than it was 1 year ago?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by blacksta(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf  -

Up to three hours now  - you havent said AMEN  - yet you are rambling like chicken wey okada jam.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
lol.

this bullsheet with cabal cabal cabl reads like a badly written ludlum knockoff

gej fought cabal to a standstill?

the same gej turai was locking out of fec meetings?

no the person who fought was tunde bakare

and nigerians

and NASS who invoked the doctrine of necessity

gej has been tried tested and has been found wanting every time

all this tales by moonlight may have flown in the first month, but now we know it for what it is

BS

julian assange abeg get to work - we need new wikileaks cables
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by seal777(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
Why would i pay 300k for a table for 5 @AY show wen i can laugh myself to stupor on nairaland.
If @beaf doesnt want to say AMEN on his own, i wil advice we contribute one million AMEN for him, people like him needs it to reason well.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Beaf: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
seal777:

Why would i pay 300k for a table for 5 @AY show wen i can laugh myself to stupor on nairaland.
If @beaf doesnt want to say AMEN on his own, i wil advice we contribute one million AMEN for him, people like him needs it to reason well.

You can say a million amens, but you'll just look like a fool. I don't support any political party, all are rotten.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

@ uncle beaf no one is a dim bulb here if not you, did u just say this is the summary of politics in nigeria, all you do is read, but i dont think you imply with your sense, and even when you imply u dont use statistic to judge things, if not because u are just an adult, i would have given u a very nicer reply than this.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

Ask yourself the obvious question of why all of PDP's cabal members are now in your CPC, then you'll be making sense.
We never knew they ran from pdp to cpc, but u know them, that is why i urge u to please name them for me, one or two and let know because ur prove are just unworthy
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
oyb:

this bullsheet with cabal cabal cabl reads like a badly written ludlum knockoff

gej fought cabal to a standstill?

the same gej turai was locking out of fec meetings?

no the person who fought was tunde bakare

and nigerians

and NASS who invoked the doctrine of necessity

gej has been tried tested and has been found wanting every time

all this tales by moonlight may have flown in the first month, but now we know it for what it is

BS

julian assange abeg get to work - we need new wikileaks cables

uncle beaf knows the cabal, that y i urge him to explain in clearer details here so we can see things clearly, u see uncle beaf you cant say nothing, and i applaud ur boldness to come out and support pdp, but i know u dnt see things clearly and when you see things clearly and u reply to my question in full details i will know what to say to you
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Kilode1: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
Donlittle:

If you can continue to stick around, I'm sure people way smarter than I am will come on the thread to offer you better prespectives.

BUT, I will direct you to some previous conversations I had with Beaf around this same issue. You can read click the link below, just scroll down for more posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=628165.msg7957609#msg7957609

The other one below is from January; scroll down and up for context.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585949.128.html#msg7541290

You can also use the Nairaland search tool to get more information about why GEJ is not the change we need and why his party PDP cannot reform themselves, talkless Nigeria.

My opinion;

Beaf seems to really believe what he says about GEJ. I think he see's GEJ as a decent, strong, humble and strategic leader that can reform the Nigerian structure and tactically reduce the old power broker's(cabal) influence. He believes GEJ is some kind of fresh air candidate that is different from the old-school Northern, Kaduna-Katsina-Military-Whatever Mafia.

I disagree with him because I see no evidence of that in GEJ

GEJ's performance as a Governor and his rise to the VP and President posts has nothing to do with strategy or merit IMO, -except he deliberately killed Yar'adua or blew the whistle on his former boss Alams- I don't see any evidence of that.

IMO, GEJ is just a lucky man riding on "luck" and "chance" and I don't believe "gambling" is a good political strategy for a reformer-president.  grin

Anyway, continue to enjoy your conversation with Uncle Beaf. . .
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

You can say a million amens, but you'll just look like a fool. I don't support any political party, all are rotten.
Even goodluck is one of the bad ones because if not his state when he was goodluck will be better than what it is, or u want to tell me 8 years is not enough to build a state into a hhigh standard?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun's Chief Of Staff Resigns / Abuse Of Power By Anthony George Ikoli (SAN) In A Murder Investigation / Boko Haram Murders School Teacher In Kaduna City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.