Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans (2880 Views)

Danladi Umar To Be Appointed Chief Justice Of Supreme Court / Danladi Umar To Withdraw From Saraki Case Evidence Against Him Too Compelling / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kilode?!:

If you can continue to stick around, I'm sure people way smarter than I am will come on the thread to offer you better prespectives.

BUT, I will direct you to some previous conversations I had with Beaf around this same issue. You can read click the link below, just scroll down for more posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=628165.msg7957609#msg7957609

The other one below is from January; scroll down and up for context.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-585949.128.html#msg7541290

You can also use the Nairaland search tool to get more information about why GEJ is not the change we need and why his party PDP cannot reform themselves, talkless Nigeria.

My opinion;

Beaf seems to really believe what he says about GEJ. I think he see's GEJ as a decent, strong, humble and strategic leader that can reform the Nigerian structure and tactically reduce the old power broker's(cabal) influence. He believes GEJ is some kind of fresh air candidate that is different from the old-school Northern, Kaduna-Katsina-Military-Whatever Mafia.

I disagree with him because I see no evidence of that in GEJ

GEJ's performance as a Governor and his rise to the VP and President posts has nothing to do with strategy or merit IMO, -except he deliberately killed Yar'adua or blew the whistle on his former boss Alams- I don't see any evidence of that.

IMO, GEJ is just a lucky man riding on "luck" and "chance" and I don't believe "gambling" is a good political strategy for a reformer-president.  grin

Anyway, continue to enjoy your conversation with Uncle Beaf. . .
Thanks man, u see i check the thread, from what i saw, but i still dont know why he keeps arguing instead of him accepting his mistake and talk bout how he will move nigeria forward by pushing gej out but still?? he doesnt. Thanks
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by nastydamus(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
Patiently waiting for Beaf to step up to the plate, even if to just please the online community, come on, I no say that curse go kill two people remain but, let's assume it won't really be effective cos it's an online prayer  shocked shocked.
Just one Amen and these guys'll be off your neck.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by BB4Naija: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by playmode(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dont waste your time with Beaf.He was born poor so he had no choice but to sell his soul to the highest bidder.Dude will never say amen to such a prayer.  grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Lagosboy: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kai no one has said Amen to this prayer. Even PDP supporters know that PDPis a failure.

No wonder people say the only reason anyone will vote GEJ is either on ethnic solidarity or based on selfish intended gain
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by violent(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
Hilarious thread!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by bkbabe97y(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
I believe more than a few people said amen on beaf's behalf.

Meanwhile, Beaf is a snitch he insults u and when u cuss him right back he runs to the mods!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by mrofficial(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Donlittle, You've really handled him easily. Beaf remains the number one deceitful soul on Nairaland, just like PDP to Nigeria. He has sold his life for money. Greedy human being. Anyways, him and his kokolet GEJ will hide their faces in shame come April.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by ektbear: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2011
This thread. . . epic!!! grin grin grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2011
Even President Goodluck and Obj will not say amen ti this prayer
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by bkbabe97y(m): 3:14am On Mar 25, 2011
Amen for Beaf a billion times. . . .

And I'm using the Bible, Koran, Torah, and Santeria in hopes that the prayer manifests in Beaf's life soonest!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Amen for Beaf a billion times. . . .

And I'm using the Bible, Koran, Torah, and Santeria in hopes that the prayer manifests in Beaf's life soonest!
Lmao damn, that a lot, i think i will join you in prayer tho
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Akanbiedu(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf is just doing his job.

Don't you forget that
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by yiboboy: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf, u really need to occupy urself with something more meaningful, like creating a whole new website to air ur views. I give u this though, never in the history of NL has an individual being dealt with like this and still come back for more.

Walahi, GEJ suppose give u political appointment. That being said, I want to implore u to take a break from NL ooooh! See peeps heaping curses on ya head, plus including foreigner (bk.babe)!!! shocked

Guy, e don do. Take a break.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by LoveKing(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
Ah ha Beaf say amen now? Dundee! Wont you lead by example, kpomo boy?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Pharoh: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
This site has suddenly become a joke with a drastically fallen standard.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by okadaman2: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^^ Just say amen or get out of the site! Liar!

@ other GEJ supporters, If you support GEJ, replace him with PDP and say amen to the damn prayer! Anuofia.
GEJ will run your lives D way he ran Bayelsa no doubt about that one.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by sean001: 2:02am On Mar 26, 2011
just a simple amen and all will be settled, haha
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Pataki: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
And has that silly boy called Beaf said an amen to the prayer stated here?

Or at best, he should use one of his many multiple identities to say an amen. grin
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Barkono: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
^
Okay @Beaf, separate Jonathan from pdp pls.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2011
Pataki:

And has that silly boy called Beaf said an amen to the prayer stated here?

Or at best, he should use one of his many multiple identities to say an amen. grin
You want all his generations yet unborn to perish? As you can see he's simply disappeared from this thread, while he's busy spamming threads with his monkeys/Baboons/gorillas and his other planet ape family members.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by DAMSEL22: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2011
vote gej, vote gej, vote gej, vote gej, vote gej, vote gej, vote gej, vote gej , vote gej, vote gej!!!!!!!!! amennnnnnnnn :p :p :p
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by sheriffman(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
amen to this timely prayer
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by sheriffman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
amen to this 1daful prayer
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by nich(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2011
na wa o! see war!
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2011
^^^War ke. .?
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by Igwe9(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
inasmuch as I like Gej as a humble president, I can not say an ''Amen'' to this prayer, reason being that the acronym PDP is a collective noun made up of men with different ideologies likewise other parties.
Having said that, I'd rather Ribadu became the president than Buhari, he's dam too tribalistic to my liking.
BTW, I would say Amen if the prayer was for Gej. to me he's not doing badly. I will surely vote for him.

Better still, Reps should be our concern, There, you'll see the epitome of corruption.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by 9ijaMan: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
Igwe.:

inasmuch as I like Gej as a humble president, I can not say an ''Amen'' to this prayer, reason being that the acronym PDP is a collective noun made up of men with different ideologies likewise other parties.
Having said that, I'd rather Ribadu became the president than Buhari, he's dam too tribalistic to my liking.
BTW, I would say Amen if the prayer was for Gej. to me he's not doing badly. I will surely vote for him.

Better still, Reps should be our concern, There, you'll see the epitome of corruption.

Saying amen to the orayer if PDP were substituted with GEJ, is tantamount to receiving a terrible curse. GEJ has in fact performed worse than PDP. So my brother, you better not mortgage your future generations because of your unfounded love for a clueless GEJ.
Re: A Prayer By Umar To Pdp Fans by recoome(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2011
To all those voting CPC/buhari: may ur lives be run by decrees, may the good things in ur life be truncated just like buhari truncated our thriving democracy, may the good things in ur life be forcefully collected from u just like buhari did 2 traders when in government, may ur love ones be treated just like ekwueme was treated with disparity & partialty, may ur loved ones be killed just like abacha/buhari killed ken saro-wiwa, may ur loved ones be executed just like buhari executed people with hesitation, may the good things in ur life be 'letter-bombed' just like buba marwa did 2 dele giwa, may the good things in ur life be laundered as money was being laundered in the buhari government, may ur family members stand in line for days 2 get food, just as buhari did 2 nigerians, and finally, may old things remain in ur lives just as u have refused 2 push old things out of Nigeria! (i hope u say AMEN!)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Obasanjo.... The Man Of The Month. / Ikimi In Secret Meeting With Oshiomhole, Pushing For A Come Back To Apc / Buhari: US War College 1980 Set Scam Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.