Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (19687 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Describe Your Present Relationship Condition With One Picture. / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Bbliss24: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good evening guys,
It all started in my University days, I met this guy but I was in a relationship when I met him. I didn't like the guy because of his tribe no offence,I just liked his vibe but we dated.

When I met my current boyfriend I told him that I was in a relationship and that I can't double date he was like no problem but mind you i already found him attractive. To cut the long story short i broke up with the other guy to date him. It was all rosy the first two years he worked his service to ph then because my family lives in ph I was in Enugu then but i went home for break,where we hooked up and most times I had to lie to my parents that I was going for night class just to spend the night at his place mind you he was very smart and sound academically so some of those night he did put me through for my exam.

To cut the whole story short he has changed completely what he use to do before he no longer does it,his excuse is that I made him that way . I stay with him in Enugu but temporary till I get my place during this period he gets angry easily and hits me his excuse is that I am arrogant and I dont respect him.Most times I try to opt out from the relationship he comes up with story of after all I have done for you I gave up my family and my life for you and this is how you want to pay me back ,then he starts rendering causes on me.

The truth is he is a good guy and when I met him he never laid his hands on me until I started staying with him. We have dated for 5years and emotions are mixed I find it hard to leave the relationship....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by ModsStopBanning: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
He's tired of you

The Truth hurts sad

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by rollybest(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Him don enter, you know what i mean?
Cuz that's one of the reasons he's not interested again. Him don knack tire. He wants to mingle with his new catch unless you are not good mannered.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
You're learned and seem smart. Do the needful.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol.
Well, fact is, he is tired and really don't trust u anymore.
The trust ssue might probably be how u left your previous relationship.
So ma advice for u is to leave.
When a man starts hitting you, it becomes difficult for him to stop.
So now that u gat all ur body complete, just leave.
Mind u.. He will always plead u stay, reason is, u a giver of free p**sy.
When we get something good for free we hardly let go.
And next time u entering a relationship, always make sure u sure about it.
Stop using people heart to play.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by slawormiir: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Find your bearing

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by farady(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just like the guy up there said, please find your bearing. He's tired of you having tasted what you are supposed to keep until you're married. Please face your studies and give it your best shot, thereafter pursue your career and or business, make money and be happy, okay.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
JERRY1925:
Lol.
Well, fact is, he is tired and really don't trust u anymore.
The trust ssue might probably be how u left your previous relationship.
So ma advice for u is to leave.
When a man starts hitting you, it becomes difficult for him to stop.
So now that u gat all ur body complete, just leave.
Mind u.. He will always plead u stay, reason is, u a giver of free p**sy.
When we get something good for free we hardly let go.
And next time u entering a relationship, always make sure u sure about it.
Stop using people heart to play.
He doesn't trust her anymore after 2 years?

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thattallgirl:
He doesn't trust her anymore after 2 years?

I think trust is the major thing that leads to a man hitting a woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by osato45: 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I think financially he isn't doing well compared to 5 years back and he is taking the frustration on you. Just give him space when he feels down, if you really love him and see a future with him, reassure him always that things would get better, then when he is in a good mood you can talk calmly and understand yourselves better

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by odinson1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bbliss24:
Good evening guys,
It all started in my University days, I met this guy but I was in a relationship when I met him. I didn't like the guy because of his tribe no offence,I just liked his vibe but we dated.

When I met my current boyfriend I told him that I was in a relationship and that I can't double date he was like no problem but mind you i already found him attractive. To cut the long story short i broke up with the other guy to date him. It was all rosy the first two years he worked his service to ph then because my family lives in ph I was in Enugu then but i went home for break,where we hooked up and most times I had to lie to my parents that I was going for night class just to spend the night at his place mind you he was very smart and sound academically so some of those night he did put me through for my exam.

To cut the whole story short he has changed completely what he use to do before he no longer does it,his excuse is that I made him that way . I stay with him in Enugu but temporary till I get my place during this period he gets angry easily and hits me his excuse is that I am arrogant and I dont respect him.Most times I try to opt out from the relationship he comes up with story of after all I have done for you I gave up my family and my life for you and this is how you want to pay me back ,then he starts rendering causes on me.

The truth is he is a good guy and when I met him he never laid his hands on me until I started staying with him. We have dated for 5years and emotions are mixed I find it hard to leave the relationship....
This is why We keep saying all nigerian ladies are h.oes
Did you guys see where she said that she Broke up with her boyfriend to date this current guy? This Current guy is probably richer than the previous Guy.

To all The guys who can see this,You are dating your girlfriend but she is not dating you! You are just one of her many options through which she Gets limitless attention, validation and Resources from,and she will definitely dump you when she finds someone Better than you.
So my advice to you is just have sex with her now when you can,don't spend a single dime on her head! You both enjoy the sex so why should you Be the one to Take care of her bills

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
JERRY1925:

I think trust is the major thing that leads to a man hitting a woman.
Nahh I doubt that. It's when he's no longer interested or just want to have total control over the woman or he's just a complete psycho that makes a man hit a woman

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bbliss24:
Good evening guys,

You said he is a good guy but he hits you. A good and responsible guy won't hit you no matter what. Dump his ass if he doesn't change. Be strong, build your self esteem and be safe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Greystone: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bbliss24:
Good evening guys,

My dear, I beg you to pls leave this relationship before it’s too late.

Stop giving this ur guy excuses for maltreating you. angry

A broken courtship is far better than a broken home.

A word is enough for the wise.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Sammy07: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bbliss24:
Good evening guys,

OP, what's his financial status when you met him and now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by chinchonglee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dnt quit o..
Continue!

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Nahh I doubt that. It's when he's no longer interested or just want to have total control over the woman or he's just a complete psycho that makes a man hit a woman

Well I still feel trust... Is a major factor. Where there is no trust... U start thinking every move means she's cheating. That feeling can b so annoying.. And when u raise ur voice for answers, she raises hers to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by hashtagged(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fact is he doesn't love you anymore but he doesn't want to break up cause he feels he has put too much effort in the relationship, better breakup before it gets toxic this is why relationships are not meant to last more than 6months at max

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Blessingita: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sammy07:

1 Like

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Jodha(f): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
My dear run for yhur life before he kills yhu.... maybe he stopped loving yhu or maybe he's frustrated with the stressful life in Nigeria and is venting on yhu... maybe he's pretending before... maybe yhu did something to him that changed his feelings towards yhu...

No matter what the case may be...no man has the right to lay a finger on a woman...biko ignore his emotional blackmail... because he has done so much for yhu...he should kill yhu with beatings?

My dear pack out of that house...and go back to yhur parents house..stay in that place at yhur own perile

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
JERRY1925:

Well I still feel trust... Is a major factor. Where there is no trust... U start thinking every move means she's cheating. That feeling can b so annoying.. And when u raise ur voice for answers, she raises hers to.
I guess your deduction is based on what you've seen or heard. Unlike what I've seen and heard. They feel more of a man when they hit their woman and tell their women they have no right to raise their voices at them. Lol most of them quote the Bible passage that says the wife must be submissive, while neglecting the part that says they're to love their wives like Christ loves the church. Shey Christ would beat the church when they disobey Him ni cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by JERRY1925(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I guess your deduction is based on what you've seen or heard. Unlike what I've seen and heard. They feel more of a man when they hit their woman and tell their women they have no right to raise their voices at them. Lol most of them quote the Bible passage that says the wife must be submissive, while neglecting the part that says they're to love their wives like Christ loves the church. Shey Christ would beat the church when they disobey Him ni cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yeah.. That's true.. Experience makes us.
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by prettysassygirl(f): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
So what do you want from us?
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
prettysassygirl:
So what do you want from us?
A New gf like u with big ass.

Go school you say no na boys u dey chase with your ass now you see life?
Comprehension gbege dey worry.
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by daania50080: 6:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr Find your bearing
Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2020
That means he has been fvcking you all through the whole 5 years you dated. If he gets tired of fvcking your pvssy, you become a burden to him. Go and look for another dick

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by anochuko01(m): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Has he been facing financial difficulties or any family issues??

Bbliss24

1 Like

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Godoverevery: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Sammy07:

You are the only one who just asked the most intelligent question

1 Like

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Shortyy(f): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Things I read on Nairaland ehn. How can you live with someone for 5 years?? Someone you're not married to??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Leave him or get a coffin ready

1 Like

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Things I read on Nairaland ehn. How can you live with someone for 5 years?? Someone you're not married to??

She's in love, you can't totally blame her, just try understand her

4 Likes

Re: Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship by Shortyy(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

She's in love, you can't totally blame her, just try understand her

Foolish love

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Post Your #throwbackpix / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.