Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw (1717 Views)

The Us, North And Sw Are Desperate For A War In Niger Delta And Biafra Land / SE, SS And SW Leaders Must Start Talking Now! / SE And SW Nigeria Which Is Greener? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by abadaba(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
na_so:

Kindly provide the link where GEJ made these claims or just lock this your useless thread.
@the thread starter, we are still waiting
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by bashr4: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Have you ever been to the north??

Do you really know the implication of making such statement??(that igobs are the majorities in Kano)

Dude! You  thought ANY reasonable igbo man will risk his life to go out on the election day in those violence prone northern state??

My good friends always scramble for safety in army barracks when ever there is election and any resonable person knows the implication of been considered

as majority(threats) in violence prone northern states. Even the locals are consider traitors for associating them selves with GEJ, what more of a SOUTHERNER

(igbo man of all people, all you will succeeded in doing is to make them easy prey). Take a look at how emir's are being attack on daily basis and tell me HOW

any igbo man will survive meddling with those people's intrest. Obj had s smooth sail only with the percieved zoning arrangement after his second tenure and the much touted political statement that he was rejected by his people and the north is the  one supporting him

Look, take or leave it, this election is against a christain south and a muslim north(Buhari for that matter), No need of a sooth sayer to tell you that, anyone that meddle with people's intrest  is doing that at his own risk.

Nuff said!  

so the igbos in the north that want to vote for GEJ  cannot because northerners will be mad at them? SMH
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by Rhino5dm: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
Did you really read my post??

bashr4:

so the igbos in the north that want to vote for GEJ  cannot because northerners will be mad at them? SMH

It was a rejonder.
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by gernded(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
To me i don't think GEJ is an ethnic politician more than ATIKU/BUHARI ,IBB in fact the whole northern politician ,

GEJ is overwhelmed by the inducement of the Igbos to his candidature without looking back or whatsoever.

The Igbos and their Sister's state have not been in good terms since after the War so Gej got a gift he never expected from their Elder Brother State.

Which if he is not over taking by the influence of power after April election which is already in his favor i am sure he will do what an igbo presidency can not even do for Indigbo.

And i still cannot understand why the so called opposition sidelined the Old Eastern region and focus only on north and west dough maybe they are afraid because of the pronouncement of GEJ, but they folk up big time.

I still find out also that some good political calculators in this forum are carried away by sentiment and biased mind.

The North want power by all means why let me tell you.

HOW COME SCARCITY OF PMS DISAPPEARED   FROM THE FILLING STATION?

HOW COME THE PRICE OF THE FUEL HAS REMAIN STABLE?

THEY WANT TO RECOVER THIS OIL BACK WHICH THEY HAVE SAVED OVER THE YEARS.

SOUTH BE WISE.
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by BB4Naija: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by EzeUche2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am not going to lie, Dantata looks gangsta.  shocked

Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by Dede1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
@OP

It is all about Nigeria for real. Not long ago, the daily political songs on naira-land were all positives about GEJ even when he flouted the section 7-2C of PDP’s constitution on zoning. However, the true Nigerians came to light when the two presidential candidates from the northern region selected vice presidential candidates from south-western region of Nigeria. It is unfortunate Hyena can never change its spot.

I had been against the candidature of GEJ since he denied zoning ever existed in Nigeria. However, the other two candidates who emerged from other political parties are living examples of frauds and ground- swell nepotism. One of the candidates should not have been in army in the first place if not for adulterations standard for Nigerian officer’s cadet intake to accommodate mediocrity. The other is very pitiful as a career police officer who never arrested a drunken public nuisance yet rose to the rank of AIG. I guess he was on a free ride.
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by jason123: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dede1:

@OP

It is all about Nigeria for real. Not long ago, the daily political songs on naira-land were all positives about GEJ even when he flouted the section 7-2C of PDP’s constitution on zoning. However, the true Nigerians came to light when the two presidential candidates from the northern region selected vice presidential candidates from south-western region of Nigeria. It is unfortunate Hyena can never change its spot.

You are very biased and ethnically blind to typed what you typed above. You rightly said everyone supported GEJ. Now, have you asked why did stopped It is simple because GEJ has disappointed them. The moment he started bagging Ciroma and romancing with IBB, he lost all the respect he ever had! When the North was on his neck, it was the SW that stopped them only for him to start romancing with the people that plagued this Nation, all in the name of politics. He has disappointed, not only himself but all Nigerians except the TRIBALISTs. You and all that will vote for him are voted purely based on tribal and regional affiliation not on what he can do for Nigerians. SMH at your hypocritical, tribalistic, ethnocentric and bigoted comment.[size=5pt] Shebi you like grammar cheesy[/size]
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by sbeezy8: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
Dede1:

@OP

I had been against the candidature of GEJ since he denied zoning ever existed in Nigeria.

dont worry ibo kwenu GEJ(the ibo man from niger delta) will be president for the next four years or so then back up to the north then back down to the SW or Edo. again

and anpps vice is from Edo - thats how it was probably planned I hear ACN doesnt expect to win presidency, if they did then they would have chosen a better presidential candidate(better than lame ribadu) or merged with cpc but they didnt cause most dont care for 2011 its going to be rigged in anway
Re: Jonathan Should Stop Naming Ethnic Groups In The North And Sw by Dede1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
jason123:

You are very biased and ethnically blind to typed what you typed above. You rightly said everyone supported GEJ. Now, have you asked why did stopped It is simple because GEJ has disappointed them. The moment he started bagging Ciroma and romancing with IBB, he lost all the respect he ever had! When the North was on his neck, it was the SW that stopped them only for him to start romancing with the people that plagued this Nation, all in the name of politics. He has disappointed, not only himself but all Nigerians except the TRIBALISTs. You and all that will vote for him are voted purely based on tribal and regional affiliation not on what he can do for Nigerians. SMH at your hypocritical, tribalistic, ethnocentric and bigoted comment.[size=5pt] Shebi you like grammar cheesy[/size]

I shall not vote for GEJ based on the principles he flouted section 7-2C of the PDP constitution. I remembered when the same people who now seemed to be against GEJ supported him because he scorned zoning.

Recently, my observation shows GEJ has not changed but the only difference in the polity is the emergence of two vice presidential candidates of CPC and ACN from SW of Nigeria.

You can baptize my observation in any manner that fancies your opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark To Eu: Don’t Interfere In Our Elections / Voting In Pdp - What A Dumb Move / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks About Slapping A "witch" Female Member Of His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.