Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (29321 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by danvault: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!

You would have been shouting Jesus is Lord if your parents were christians or if you were born in a better place. It is simple psychology, learn to think out the box, many muslims wont believe that the prophet used to braid his long hair even before embarking on a journey. Peace!
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Aboki99(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Child marriage is better than raping young girls in uncompleted buildings in Ajegunle or Onitsha. You know full well that finding a virgin in all Southern Nigeria's primary and secondary schools is like finding a needle in a haystack but you are being hypocritical about this fact.

SmartyPants:

Meaning you proud of boko haram and your murderous fulani kith and kin? You proud of your wildly corrupt politicians who have held Nigeria's commonwealth at a stranglehold? You are proud that Northern Nigeria is the true poverty capital of the world? You are proud that Northern Nigeria still rampantly and openly practices child marriage?

funny.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Friend22(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin
hashtagged:

Thank you for telling me that you are a bloody killer

grin grin grin...so,you are afraid like this?!.
Idiot!
When you were running your mouth like tap you never advised yourself to keep quiet.
Talk na?
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Friend22:
grin

grin grin grin...so,you are afraid like this?!.
Idiot!
When you were running your mouth like tap you never advised yourself to keep quiet.
Talk na?

Lol, useless Faggotz, I know your father killed your mother's people and forced her to marry him.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by tatatar: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Akuruoulo:
[s] oga terror what are u even talking ? Drugs, and frauding is done in every country , and u pay with ur head if caught , bt killing for religion is wicked.[/s]
What an excuse sad
Well the first negative thing foreigners think when they hear Nigeria is fraud...that still remains the biggest dent on Nigeria's image.
Has anyone actually been executed there for blasphemy? Is jailing gays not also human rights abuse... didn't they also threaten sanctions because of that undecided
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by mentored: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

And Eastern part of Nigeria for religion intolerance.
They're more intolerance about religion than Northerners. That's fact

They do not welcome suicide bombers

They do not welcome Boko haram rubbish

Half of the north are sympathetic to boko haram

The same way half of the west are sympathetic to thiefnibu

And half of the East are sympathetic to Nnamdi Kanu

Half of the south are sympathetic to alamiesia and co

Choose your half
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Friend22(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol, useless Faggotz, I know your father killed your mother's people and forced her to marry him.

Bastard of a thousand fathers.
Keep describing your useless pathetic life.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Aboki99:
Child marriage is better than raping young girls in uncompleted buildings in Ajegunle or Onitsha. You know full well that finding a virgin in all Southern Nigeria's primary and secondary schools is like finding a needle in a haystack but you are being hypocritical about this fact.

So is virginity of the youth or the lack thereof something to be proud of when you travel? Try not to let your mind wander aimlessly
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!

Why don’t you also tell your people to remain in Iraq and co. Instead of trooping to the USA and other western countries to behead people againt their faith.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
tatatar:

What an excuse sad
Well the first negative thing foreigners think when they hear Nigeria is fraud...that still remains the biggest dent on Nigeria's image.
Has anyone actually been executed there for blasphemy? Is jailing gays not also human rights abuse... didn't they also threaten sanctions because of that undecided
THE GREATEST PROBLEM 9GERIA HAVE IS KILLING. GO AND ASK ABT THE MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES TO LIVE IN, AND U WILL NOTICE 9JA IN TOP 5 JUST BECUS OF KILLING . I THANK GOD IT HAPPENS MOSTLY IN THE NORTH, THO ITS STILL HUMAN LIFE THAT IS BEEN WASTED. OUR NRTHERN BROTHERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT SO MANY TIMES ABROAD ON DRUG ISSUE , AND U CN TESTIFY TO THAT .
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Friend22:

I don't answer dummies like you because your biasness as made you blind to objectivity.
And anyone who lacks objectivity will always complain like a sissy which you are.

What is objectivity?
I am a dummy? But I made u quit the debate table ASAP. Woooooshh!!
In that writeup I wrote,u should have brought out events and figures to back up your arguments too. Then I know u are smart and constructive in thinking.
A sissy throwing jabs at u, where is your guard player? You shook,cause cowards like you get jumped run and then you turn numb.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Cheap Abdool you can't even afford plastic.

The pieces of your smashed potato brain was hanged inside the black stone.

You had better go and retrieve it before abdools wash it away with their saliva.

You uncircumcised camel that worships a 7th century jinn possessed criminal illeterate is calling some one illeterate

The camel urine which you drinking on advice of "genius" Mohammed is knocking your potato skull

After reporting me like a coward, you finally have the guts to fight. I hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by ebenice(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.