Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (29314 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by payloader(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Count Christianity out.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Friend22:

You are born fool is not an insult just stating fact.
If you were born to insult other people's belief in their own backyard be ready to face the consequence that comes with it

I guess the Chechnyan that was shot dead in France was in his fathers parlour?
I guess the terrorists that carried out 911 where in their fathers bedroom?
And I guess the herdsmen killing people in Benue,Plateau and other parts of the country are in their backyard?

U do the most senseless things on earth while claiming divine mandate.
Even Lucifer (Shaytan) will be baffled by such wickedness.
"I am a born fool' agreed.
But it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your sharia law can only be practiced in hell fire.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by juman(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
America has turned to insane country.

Republican blasphemy the constitution.
Texas suing georgia and others on how they do their election.
Shame on the republicans.

America is overrated country.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s] terrorist we know your type

I gave u the signature Iron Mike hook to the jaw right?
Yes I hate terrorists,and my job is to terrorize them with the truth.
There is no resting place for the wicked in my world.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Jsabigi: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Some people have a god that is too weak to help himself, who often rely on humans to fight for him.
Hence, the high level of intolerance.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Jihad is a continuous fight against non Muslims till fitna (no more unbeliever)

Abdool you can only deceive your fellow jihadist.

There are tons of passages that shows its a fight against other people faith till eternity

Yiu are just pained that I destroyed your evil intention and portrayed you as the dumb person that you are. Using Google to pick verses might help you win a debate against an ignorant muslim, but not me.

It's your type that fail examinations even after cheating. Learn to make proper investigation before trying to bring it here next time
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
you have spoken well
Mokason288:
I just wish this unholy marriage could go separate ways

The EAST shouldn’t be with this crazy Northerners

The NORTH IS GIVING US A VERY BAD NAME EZIOKWU

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Stanleyq: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!
All these Slave Foreigners in nigeria, God who cant fight for himself is a false god, leave God to fight for himself if na God u dey worship abi na rod
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AFONJACOW(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Hisbah should continue destroying beers thinking nobody is reading the shits they are doing online.. Nigeria is epic center for crime and the world is interested in what are happening here... Could you believe my boss An Australian read Nairaland everyday... I was surprised the day he asked him if jubrii of Sudan is still running Nigeria affairs... Imagine someone in far away Taipei knw who jubrii was... They read every bit of unah evil and will not hesitate to ban unah, my only worry are easterners that want to opted out of this evil marriage Called Nigeria
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by mentored: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 12:48am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

Tell your stupid n useless Arewa leaders to stop fighting the break up n separation of this useless country. We are tired of you ppl
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 3:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
If only the US can only blacklist the Northern part of Nigeria
And Eastern part of Nigeria for religion intolerance.
They're more intolerance about religion than Northerners. That's fact
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 3:48am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:
Any country with Islam should be blacklisted, I wish Nigeria should split and let those gay paedophile pigs who call themselves Muslim leave us alone,
All countries should take measures to eradicate Islam from their country if they truly want peace cause everywhere Islam goes it's from "Allah Abubakar" to "Kaboooom".
I remember having a friend who became a Muslim and was almost killed when they heard he did not want to be a Muslim again, he told me how every Muslim fantasies about killing non Muslims and how they secretly do it in rural areas.
And OP don't lump Christianity with that piss religion of serial killers and paedophiles
You're a liar
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

STFU !
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AOB1: 4:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

This your write up make me believe you really support death sentence for blasphemy.
Because a person insult Allah or Mohammed you guys will just declare him or her a terrorist and give them death sentence as a punishment, my brother with this our attitude how did you want the world to respect us when we don't value human lives anymore.
And you as a learned person you boldly and gladly support death sentence for blasphemy, it's beat my imagination how you guys come up with this punishment without shame. Seriously Nigeria is in problem.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AOB1: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2020
DMerciful:
This writer is showing cowardice by trying to lump in christianity so it's not obvious he is talking about Islam. He should be bold and say it that the country was blacklisted due to the actions of Islamic fundamentalists!
What he's trying to say is that some of our Christian followers has been brainwashed also and I think he's right.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 5:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Story for the gods!
AOB1:
What he's trying to say is that some of our Christian followers has been brainwashed also and I think he's right.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AOB1: 5:10am On Dec 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is an eyesore, I remember talking emotionally about it when I teaching my students, when Allah commands you to kill anyone that blaspheme Muhammad, isn't it ridiculous and annoying, madam Eunice olawale was killed by a whole mosque including men, women, children, alfas, imam, non of them can stop the killing.
my brother am really tired right now because I still don't understand why this people do all this things. For example a Bishop or a pastor approach me and tell me to kill anyone that insult Jesus or his mother Mary undecided, I will just both the Bishop and Pastor to go to hell but for our Muslim neighbors the reverse is the case
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by AOB1: 5:11am On Dec 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is an eyesore, I remember talking emotionally about it when I teaching my students, when Allah commands you to kill anyone that blaspheme Muhammad, isn't it ridiculous and annoying, madam Eunice olawale was killed by a whole mosque including men, women, children, alfas, imam, non of them can stop the killing.
my brother am really tired right now because I still don't understand why this people do all this things. For example a Bishop or a pastor approach me and tell me to kill anyone that insult Jesus or his mother Mary undecided, I will just tell both the Bishop and Pastor to go to hell but for our Muslim neighbors the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by NnadyAutos: 5:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Take out Christian religion from this assertion. Christianity is a very peaceful religion,with much regard for human Life.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by capatainrambo: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

trash.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
I just wish this unholy marriage could go separate ways

The EAST shouldn’t be with this crazy Northerners

The NORTH IS GIVING US A VERY BAD NAME EZIOKWU

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you are completely correct. They can insult there father I don't care. They remain a bad omen!

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by bigcasava1(m): 5:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

yes we will soon enforce our religion laws in Abia very soon.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Friend22(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
BobbyZrealist:

I guess the Chechnyan that was shot dead in France was in his fathers parlour?
I guess the terrorists that carried out 911 where in their fathers bedroom?
And I guess the herdsmen killing people in Benue,Plateau and other parts of the country are in their backyard?

U do the most senseless things on earth while claiming divine mandate.
Even Lucifer (Shaytan) will be baffled by such wickedness.
"I am a born fool' agreed.
But it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your sharia law can only be practiced in hell fire.

I don't answer dummies like you because your biasness as made you blind to objectivity.
And anyone who lacks objectivity will always complain like a sissy which you are.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Friend22(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2020
bigcasava1:
yes we will soon enforce our religion laws in Abia very soon.
Religious law in Abia?
Comedian!
Which religious law as you talking about?. OT or NT?
Even you yourself know that Christianity do not have anything close to what we have in Islām.
Islaamic laws are more broader in scope and intricate in details than even the democracy you people so much love.
In your bid to shame us you will make many laughable mistakes that will make you look very foolish if you even think of implementing any law.
I dare you to mention any country since the beginning of the world that has a Christian law,no.I am not talking about the Vatican, but countries that actually operated codes and ethics enshrined in your religious book.
Just one?!
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Friend22:

Gay pedeophilia pigs..and I can alniat swear you have a relative who lives in the north and fools like you come online to grunt like hungry pigs without any moral scruple.
Guess what?
We won't leave this country.
You can kill yourself for all we care.
Because of America you are talking like imbecilic confused bumbling idiot.
We no dey go anywhere.
Do you worst.

See this big pig, try any nonsense and you will be killed useless idi0t
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Crayfish09:

Yiu are just pained that I destroyed your evil intention and portrayed you as the dumb person that you are. Using Google to pick verses might help you win a debate against an ignorant muslim, but not me.

It's your type that fail examinations even after cheating. Learn to make proper investigation before trying to bring it here next time
Abdool i am beyond your cracked skull.

You are still stucked with washing your uncircumcised prick with rubber kettle, i can't come low to your filth
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Abdool i am beyond your cracked skull.

You are still stucked with washing your uncircumcised prick with rubber kettle, i can't come low to your filth

The foolish illiterate doesn't even know the difference between rubber and plasticgrin
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Truthissupreme: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Crayfish09:

The foolish illiterate doesn't even know the difference between rubber and plasticgrin
Cheap Abdool you can't even afford plastic.

The pieces of your smashed potato brain was hanged inside the black stone.

You had better go and retrieve it before abdools wash it away with their saliva.

You uncircumcised camel that worships a 7th century jinn possessed criminal illeterate is calling some one illeterate

The camel urine which you drinking on advice of "genius" Mohammed is knocking your potato skull
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Friend22(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:

See this big pig, try any nonsense and you will be killed useless idi0t

Your boast no pass social media.
You sound like a tiger here but outside, you are as silent as a church mouse.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Friend22:

Your boast no pass social media.
You sound like a tiger here but outside, you are as silent as a church mouse.

Thank you for telling me that you are a bloody killer
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by joseph1832(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the absolute truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.