Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Have Called Off The Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Called Off The Marriage (4028 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Called Off The Marriage by Saccharine: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have dated for about a year
She has her strengths and I loved her
But I no longer do

Since we met, she has relocated from 5 houses in one year. She has problems with everybody; workplace, home everywhere.

She always complains someone entered her room in her absence; some story In all the five houses she rented. She complains about everything I do

I can't talk at a certain volume, I can't laugh out without a reprimand, I virtually can't do anything.

She cries every hour

We were planning to get married in January 2021

But I have called off this plan

I think she is mad

Sounds like she has mental health problems.
Shes suspicious and paranoid that people are entering her room in her absence causing her to move houses multiple times. She cries every hour ..that's not normal.

You even suspect all is not well with her mentally and yet have done nothing to help with this.Someone you claim to have loved.

She is acting this way because she is unwell,its not her fault and your response is to drag her on NL so you can be praised while she is insulted just because her brain isn't working as well as it should.

What a kind man you are.

1 Like

Re: I Have Called Off The Marriage by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2020
NEWBIN:

I think she is mad

case closed!!
Re: I Have Called Off The Marriage by Daddycharger: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Potch:

I think you are happier than the op for cancelling his proposed marriage-LOL
Yes I am, marriage aren't something you rush into. I'm happy that my brother can see and aren't blind when the red signs were showing itself
Re: I Have Called Off The Marriage by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have dated for about a year
She has her strengths and I loved her
But I no longer do

Since we met, she has relocated from 5 houses in one year. She has problems with everybody; workplace, home everywhere.

She always complains someone entered her room in her absence; some story In all the five houses she rented. She complains about everything I do

I can't talk at a certain volume, I can't laugh out without a reprimand, I virtually can't do anything.

She cries every hour

We were planning to get married in January 2021

But I have called off this plan

I think she is mad
Why does she cry every hour?
Are u for real?, 5 houses in a year shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Influencer Sex Videos And Nudes Leak Online / Women Who Drink... / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.