Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (18026 Views)

3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo / Polls Postponement: CUPP Hails INEC, Blames APC, Security Agencies Over Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Jostoman: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
The thing is getting too much o, ICC should try and make it fast.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mrs Fatou if you want names please let us know and we will gladly give to you people to prosecute.

Nasir elRufai
Ango Abdullahi
Muhammadu Buhari
Matawalle
Malami

We have one hundred criminals to submit.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by GoodofNaija: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad

Fake born again christian shocked

Boko Haram in disguise shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Blackdisciple(m): 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Haba !

I can see that some people are just reporting our soldiers to ICC just because the head of the soldiers and police are fulani, this is bigotry. This is very bad, if the south west continues to use their media to report the north, we will remove our support to them for 2023 presidency.

Another jihadist spoted

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Sunnyja: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
sammysneh:
Story for the gods, This ICC guys are empty barrel
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.icc-cpi.int/Pages/item.aspx?name=201211-prosecutor-statement

I have repeatedly stressed my aspiration for the ability of the Nigerian judicial system to address these alleged crimes.

when buhari is busy giving boko haram a lovely sendoff party

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Christistruth00: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
Mrs Fatou if you want names please let us know and we will gladly give to you people to prosecute.

Nasir elRufai
Ango Abdullahi
Muhammadu Buhari
Matawalle
Malami

We have one hundred criminals to submit.

Nnamdi Kanu
Emma Powerbroke
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Orlu15(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Haba !

I can see that some people are just reporting our soldiers to ICC just because the head of the soldiers and police are fulani, this is bigotry. This is very bad, if the south west continues to use their media to report the north, we will remove our support to them for 2023 presidency.

Too much drinking of unproccessed Cow milk....

3 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by globalresource: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Haba !

No sense and ingredient

Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by globalresource: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad

Don't worry...you will end up the way Christians end in the core north. Say Amen to that. Then I will take u serious

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by krucifix(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Haba !

God punish u and ur support bloody alamajiri

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by streetsoldier1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.icc-cpi.int/Pages/item.aspx?name=201211-prosecutor-statement

what has ICC done concerning what they found out about UK's crime

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Christistruth00: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Haba !

Even Gov Zulum and Senator Ali Ndume suspect foul play by Nigerian Army in the War against Boko Haram.

Look at the 78 young men they very wickedly beheaded.

It is too bad and Justice is needed Fast.

Since the FG is not dealing with Boko Harams backers God will use others to bring them to Justice.

Boko Haram can not be beheading people and go uncrushed.

The ICC should also put out an arrest Warrant for
Boko Harams Shekau and ask the Chadian Army to bring him in.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

WEREY
OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OPONU
ODE
AKIDANIDANI
ERAN
EWURE
EWU
NDIARA
NINCOMPOOP
CHARLATAN
NUISANCE
LOWLIFE
BIGOT
FOOLISH
STUPID
FOOL
Don't sweat it. Kaduna1stson is Igbo trying to pitch the North against the SW. You need to be able to read between the lines to know he's just an agent of division

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by krucifix(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

next time do not add the part that said ure a born before Christian, because ure one hell of a buffon Muslim in disguise. If Muslims were massacred the way Christian have been for a long time now, u think there would be one Nigeria? Even though the Muslims are now the victims, it is only calm because it is their fellow Muslims that are killing them. So shut ur trap if u don't know what to say and when to say it.

4 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by TemmyT002(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ope oooo
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Seb4luv1: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Guy come out from your snare, you are not a Christian and i hate when people like disguise to constitute nuisance..... You be Aboki author=GOTVee post=96970477] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I do not support this move by the ICC. Nigeria is a sovereign state and our sovereignty must be respected. The exaggerated claims by we Christians that people of our faith is been targeted is false. The government of Nigeria respects the secularity of the constitution and upholds it in its dealings with every groups in the country. If ICC could not prosecute the western governments despite glaring evidences of war crimes, why must we Africans allow ourselves to be bullied?

I hope the actions of we Christians won't resort to unwanted crisis because we always cry wolf when there is none. No Muslim group or leaders ever petitions the ICC like we Christians do. We Christians really have a lot to learn from our Muslim brothers up north sad[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Afolabimills(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

will u kip kwayet

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by TheNeededShock(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

WEREY
OLORIBURUKU
APODA
OPONU
ODE
AKIDANIDANI
ERAN
EWURE
EWU
NDIARA
NINCOMPOOP
CHARLATAN
NUISANCE
LOWLIFE
BIGOT
FOOLISH
STUPID
FOOL

The dude isn't a northerner
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Miracle1991: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the type of news that is sweeting ipob terrorists hearts, now now e don reach 4 pages.
Look at the other news where US commends Nigeria for arresting kidnappers , for ten hours now that news never reach 2 pages.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
"Conscripting and enlisting children under the age of fifteen years into armed forces "
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Miracle1991: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Christistruth00:

Even Gov Zulum and Senator Ali Ndume suspect foul play by Nigerian Army in the War against Boko Haram.

Look at the 78 young men they very wickedly beheaded.

It is too bad and Justice is needed Fast.

Since the FG is not dealing with Boko Harams backers God will use others to bring them to Justice.

Boko Haram can not be beheading people and go uncrushed.

The ICC should also put out an arrest Warrant for
Boko Harams Shekau and ask the Chadian Army to bring him in.
also icc make sure Peter Obi face justice for the dead of 78 youths in Anambara . He must bring back their dead bodies for proper burial.

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Audio news again
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Miracle1991: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
ICC must bring Peter Obi to justice, he organized a dinner party for fishes of Ezu river with 78 bodies of our youths. I have never seen such cruelty since the time of Nebuchadnezzar.
Peter Obi is a devil and must face justice. ICC please take this Peter Obi case very serious.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Frankody: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by dragunov: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
blinking001:
ICC has no right to investigate our security apparatus. They should investigate Obama and hilary Clintin for the roles they played in turning our darling Libya to the lawless state they are now.

Chai! This Hillary woman don really suffer for this world. For every bad things wey happen for anywhere including the US, na the poor woman dem gi de mention.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by mcquin(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
wellmax:

Only slaves defend aliens against their fatherland.
Let me get you, you mean he should support his "fatherland" in committing war crimes against his brothers?

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Christistruth00: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
also icc make sure Peter Obi face justice for the dead of 78 youths in Anambara . He must bring back their dead bodies for proper burial.

Nnamdi Kanu and Emma Powerbroke are the Terrorists that need to be extradited to the Hague or stand trial in UK.

The Clowns using Endsars as a cover tried to burn down our beloved Lagos that our forefathers spent over 600years shedding their blood over and nurturing for us.
Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by XANDERO85: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
They shouldn’t forget Obigbo, and also remember the buck stops at Buharis’ table!

1 Like

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by Mayeldah(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
They should arrest the dullard in chief. He is the C-in - C and also a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" by omniplus: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
GOTVee:

What has Christianity or being born again got to do with this. The truth is that every Nigerian is touched by the situation of the country whether you are of one religion or another. Many people write the ICC irrespective of their tribe or religion and they have the right to do so. Let our leaders do the needful and secure the land, revamp the economy, improve the educational system and provide good and sustainable living standards to the people. Then you will see that the narrative will change. And remember, this will benefit everyone irrespective of their religion or tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.